TWENTY FIVE (NEW)

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

25.

‘Sorry-’ That is the first word comes out from his mouth as soon he pulls away from her.

‘Mwo? Yah-’ Shin Hye nervously turns to face him. ‘Why are you feeling sorry?’ She seems to a bit fluster with what just happened between few minutes ago, and even more uneasy when Yong Hwa suddenly apologizing to her. ‘It is just a simple kiss.’

Shin Hye chuckles awkwardly trying to calm down her feeling. She swears that her heart is still beating so furiously that she thought it might just burst out.

‘I have kissed you before.’ Yong Hwa blurts out solemnly. He thought that this is the best time for him to be honest with her and his feeling towards her.

‘Deh?’

‘I kiss you when you were drunk and sometimes while you were sleeping.’

Shin Hye gasps as she stares him in disbelief. ‘You kissed me?’

Yong Hwa nods and turns to face her as he flashes his mischievous toothy grins at her. Shin Hye clearly upset with him when he caught her glaring at him which he found it so cute. Yong Hwa chuckles softly at her childish antics as he wraps his arms around her tiny waist to bring her closer to him. ‘Waeyo?’ He looks straight in her doe-like eyes. ‘I thought you will like it.’ He teases her even more.

Shin Hye scoffs. ‘Since when-’

Yong Hwa quickly silence her with another kiss. When he can feel that she is struggling to get away from him, he does not waste his time but to tighten his arms around her making Shin Hye melts away in no time. She too returns his kiss with equal passion as Yong Hwa keeps on her lower lip. He only pulls away from her when they are shortage of breath.

‘See you like it when I kiss you.’ He insisted.

‘That is because you keep on forcing me.’ Shin Hye pants heavily as she slightly pushes his body away from her. ‘Can you let me go? I am feeling suffocated already.’ She pouts angrily making Yong Hwa laughs at her.

Shin Hye looks at him in dismay. ‘Yah, it is not funny.’

‘Arasso.’ He loosens a bit and turns her around to face the sea so he can her a backhug instead. ‘Hopefully it will not rain.’ Yong Hwa lazily place his chin on her shoulder as he throws his gazes away to the sea.

‘Yong-ah, you still need to confess to me properly though or I will be very angry for you kissing me without my permission.’

He laughs. ‘Let see what I can do with that.’

‘Yah, Yong-ah.’ Shin Hye continues to whine as Yong Hwa keeps on teasing her.

***

Mario races towards the kitchen, excited to tell his mother with his new findings. When his mother told him to wake up Yong Hwa samchon earlier, Mario wasted no time and immediately spurted to the guest room and ready to wake his favorite uncle. So he carefully opens the door and only to be surprise to see Shin Hye imo was also there sleeping in Yong Hwa samchon arms.

‘Mommy.’ The little boy pants heavily as he jumps on the stool across his mother and Natassha whom busily making breakfast for their guest.

Maria, Heechul’s wife, looks at her son curiously. ‘Why are you running around? Did you manage to wake up Uncle Yong Hwa up?’

Mario quick to shake his head. ‘Auntie Shin Hye is sleeping with Uncle Yong Hwa.’ Mario whispers lowly afraid someone else might heard him.

Maria looks at her son in horror. ‘What did you say?’

‘I saw auntie Shin Hye and uncle Yong Hwa sleeping together like mommy and daddy.’

Natassha smirks as she comes next to her nephew. ‘Are they hugging too like mommy and daddy?’

Mario furiously nods his head. ‘Uncle Yong Hwa doesn’t wear his clothes. He-’

‘Mario!’ Maria glares to silence his son’s big mouth. She still could not believe with what she just heard from her son.

Meanwhile, Natassha is already beaming in glee. ‘That was fast. They even sleeping together now. I never know Yong Hwa can be naughty too.’

***

Yong Hwa chuckles softly when he get to see Shin Hye’s reflection from the mirror. Obviously she is upset with him when he told her not to be very obvious about things happened between them infront of the small family.

After few kisses and hugging at the last night, they both went back to the house around 4 a.m. and he insisted Shin Hye to join him and promised to wake her up early in the morning before everyone awake. But eventually since he is too tired and sleepy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter