TWO

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

TWO

Shin Hye looks around. So Ra is busily arranging the new stocks. Ji Eun is busy attending her customer. Yet, she just standing there like a pole waiting for her customer but none. No one is coming since morning.

What a day. Shin Hye sighs frustratingly.

‘Park Shin Hye!’

Oh Crap!

Shin Hye immediately turns around, trying her best to put on her smile on her face.

‘Miss Kim! Anneyeong~’ Shin Hye greets the witch brightly.

‘Are you slacking off again, Shin Hye?’

Shin Hye shakes her head furiously, denying her accusation. ‘I patiently waiting for my customer.’

Miss Kim, or Kim Nami, eyeing on Shin Hye suspiciously as the younger girl tries to convince her.

‘This is your last warning, Shin Hye. If I get to see you slacking off again, I will not be hesitate to fire you. Your last month sales was not doing good either. Do something about it, Shin Hye if you want to stay here for a long time.’

Shin Hye is already feeling bitter with her harsh words but what else can she do satisfy that witch. I don’t even want to work here, Miss Kim if I am not that desperate.

Shin Hye sighs away when her supervisor has walk away from her.

‘Aigoo~ That witch.’ So Ra says as she goes near Shin Hye, at the same time feeling sympathy toward the other girl. Unlike Shin Hye, who had graduated from top ranking universities, she just a graduate from high school, so she has no urge to find other job.

‘Shin Hye-yah, let’s go for a drink after work. We need to have a break too.’ So Ra says again, wrapping her arm around her.

Shin Hye smiles awkwardly. ‘I think I am going to pass.’

‘Oh, why?’ Ji Eun whines when she heard Shin Hye declining So Ra’s invitation. ‘You are being so ridiculous.’

‘I need my beauty sleep, Ji Eun-ah. Maybe next time-’

‘Do we even need a beauty sleep?’ Ji Eun retorts. ‘Shin Hye-yah, we barely have a day off. All we have is night to party, babe. Maybe you can find your prince charming there.’

‘Shin Hye-yah, just this time. Please..’ So Ra ended up pleading at her, giving her puppy eyes at the younger girl.

***

Yong Hwa solemnly reviewing new business agreement, at the same preparing meeting resource for the next day. Eversince, Lee Gyu Won, his former PA decided to pursue her interest in New York, Yong Hwa has to take care everything from preparing simple business agreement to corporate meeting by his own.

At the same time, Yuna walks into his room bringing hot coffee for him. Yuna, who has been working as Jung Shin’s personal assistant, has no choice but to attend two higher personal at the same time. She too is anticipating for new personal assistant for Yong Hwa.

‘Yuna, please make 30 copies of this document and set up the conference room for tomorrow meeting.’

Yong Hwa take a sip of his hot coffee before pushing the document towards her.

‘I will prepare them tomorrow.’ Yuna says as she makes her way to the door.

‘Make it now.’ Yong Hwa utters without even looking at her. ‘Tomorrow I need you to get my car from workshop.’

‘Eh?’

‘You may go now.’ Yong Hwa coldly dismiss her while Yuna is clearly looking at him in disbelief.

***

Shin Hye keeps on spinning around without even notice she keeps on bumping other people. She is literally enjoying the loud music filling the club with a glass of tequila in her hand while So Ra has gone with a guy. Maybe at the back of the club, she assumes. Ji Eun, on the other hand, is already hitting on some random guys.

Shin Hye keeps on enjoying the music with her hands up high on the air, literally moving her body to the beats.

‘Hey, babe!’ Just then, a long arm wraps around her shoulder. ‘Alone?’

What a mood killer. Shin Hye glares at him annoyingly when the guy is smiling handsomely at her.

‘Just stay away from me.’ She warns him, trying to distant herself away from him.

But that guy keeps on pestering her to which Shin Hye has lost all her patient.

‘Yah! Can you stop touching me?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter