TWENTY TWO

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

22.

‘What did you mean that you kissed me?’ Shin Hye asks, feeling bewildered when she caught his cheeky smile plasters on his face.

‘Since we were sharing coffee earlier, so basically we are kissing each other.’ He teases her even more.

Shin Hye scoffs annoyingly. ‘That doesn’t make sense, Yong Hwa.’

‘It does.’ He insisted. ‘Basically our lips touched the same cup and-’

‘Cut the crap, Yong. I am not going to listen to you.’ Shin Hye says, bravely glaring at him when Yong Hwa becoming persistent.

Instead of being intimated by the young heiress, Yong Hwa bursts out his laugh and oddly he feels like wanting to further. The expression that she has when she is not happy or sulking over something is so endearing to him.

Shin Hye quickly makes her way out, feeling annoyed with him as she stomps her feet back to her room.

‘Shin Hye-yah!’ She heard him calling for her but being stubborn as she usually did, Shin Hye refused to response him. ‘Are you not going to have your breakfast?’

‘I am not hungry!’ She yells back at him.

‘No one asking if you are hungry or not.’ He yells back too.

Shin Hye groans when she heard him. He surely knows how to boil her up.

***

Shin Hye looks around the spacious room. She is still annoyed with Yong Hwa when he decided to rent an apartment with two rooms instead of renting suites for them. She is hoping that he would rent suites for them so at least she could have time for herself without having him around checking on her all the times.

Suddenly, the main door flung wide and there is Yong Hwa. ‘Shin Hye-’

She almost rolls her eyes when she heard he is calling for her. Shin Hye looks at him before making an attempt to escape to her room. She is not in mood to talk to him at the moment.

His brows curl up forming a frown when he noticed Shin Hye is actually avoiding him.

He immediately follows her to her room but ends up stop at the door as Shin Hye harshly slams the door.

‘Yah! Park Shin Hye!’ Yong Hwa hiss. ‘Open the door.’

Silence. No response.

Yong Hwa sighs deeply and bangs on her door when Shin Hye is not answering him. He knows that Shin Hye is angry with him. Why would she ignoring him if she is not angry at him? He understands her well that he even know if she is upset or happy over something.

‘Talk to me, Shin Hye.’ He tries to persuade the younger girl again. ‘I will make it for you.’

Does he has any other way to calm her down other than listen and agree to what she has suggest to him.

‘Really?’

Finally! Yong Hwa sighs in relief. ‘Yes. Now come out and talk to me.’

It does not take long for Shin Hye to open the door for him. She smiles brightly as she opens the door for him.

‘I want my own space.’

‘Your own space?’ Yong Hwa looks at her curiously, ‘What do you mean?’

‘I don’t want to stay with you. You know we can stay in the hotel instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter