EIGHT

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

EIGHT

Her eyes widen when she get to see him is standing alone at her patio. She blinks her eyes few times, trying to make sure it is really him. And yes, he is freaking Jung Yong Hwa. Jung Yong Hwa, her boss is standing infront of her house at hour like this. Well, it is almost her sleeping time and she is already sleepy but seeing Yong Hwa standing infront of her to be exact, she has fully awake again.

‘Jung Yong Hwa-sshi-’ Shin Hye does not manage to finish her words when Yong Hwa already walking inside her house as he observes around.

‘Well, I just happen to passing by your place so I come.’ He simply explains as he wanders around her small kitchen.

Shin Hye remains silent. She is surprise to see him now, but nonetheless she quickly shut the door behind her, as she quietly tail him.

‘Are you baking something?’ Yong Hwa asks when he could smell of vanilla extract as he roaming around her kitchen.

‘Oh- Deh!’ Shin Hye glances over him as Yong Hwa makes his way to her living room slash bedroom.

‘This place is really small.’ Yong Hwa mutters, letting out his heavy sigh. ‘How can you manage-’

Yong Hwa turns around to face her at the same time, only to see Shin Hye is giving him a questioning look.

‘Ah, nevermind.’ Yong Hwa smiles charmingly at her. ‘So what are you baking? I am hungry.’

‘Cookies.’

‘I like to taste.’

Shin Hye immediately reacts to his word, and literally she is running towards her kitchen to get the freshly baked cookies. She even grabs the fresh milk from her fridge and pour it for him.

‘I am not sure about the taste but I can tell you, they are really edible.’ Shin Hye says as she carefully offer them at him.

Yong Hwa keeps on looking at her as he takes the first bite of her cookies. He remains silent for a long time, even Shin Hye too. She remains silent too waiting for him to say something first.

‘It is still the same.’

‘Huh?!’ Shin Hye looks at him curiously. What is that supposed to mean?

Yong Hwa seems to realise that he has slip words that he is not supposed to, and quickly tell her that he has taste cookies exactly has the same taste and texture just like hers.

‘I am telling you the truth.’ He insists.

Shin Hye bit her lip harder than ever as her gazes are still glue on him. He is really suspicious.

Notice that Shin Hye seems to be in doubt with him, Yong Hwa suddenly snatch away the milk from her hand, and drink it until it is finish.

Yong Hwa clears his throat. ‘Well, actually I was thinking to bring you out for dinner but you seem to get ready for sleep so nevermind. I will just go now.’

Shin Hye narrows her eyes as she looks at him. He is getting really suspicious.

‘Yah!’ Yong Hwa suddenly raise his voice making Shin Hye startles a bit. ‘Stop staring at me.’

‘Do you really need to yell at me like that?’ Shin Hye pouts as she put down the cookies on the side table before her attention diverts back at him.

‘How many times did I told I don’t like to be stare at?’

‘But you are getting really suspicious.’

‘Still! You are not allow to stare at me.’ Yong Hwa glares at her.

‘Why?’ Shin Hye bravely asks as she glares back at him.

‘I just don’t like it.’

‘Why?’

‘Because you are ugly.’

Her eyes becoming wider upon hearing his exclamation. ‘What?’

‘You heard me, Shin Hye, especially your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter