SIXTEEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

16

Shin Hye looks up at Yong Hwa who is sitting comfortably beside her, giving him her questioning look when he instructs his driver to drive them to Ambior right away.

‘I thought we are going home.’ Shin Hye mutters.

‘We will- but now I need to attend an urgent meeting at Ambior. Min Hyuk is already waiting for us.’

Shin Hye frowns to the mention of Min Hyuk. Suddenly she is feeling nervous. Are they planning something?

She bites her lower lip harder, trying to calm herself. She wants to say something, but seems a lump has formed inside restraining her from voicing her thought.

Yong Hwa seems to notice that Shin Hye has gotten pale when he looks at her. He smiles earnestly at her, wanting badly to soothe her but something is holding him back.

When they reach Ambior, Shin Hye could see Min Hyuk along with Jong Hyun and with few unfamiliar guys are waiting for them. Min Hyuk quickly runs to her side and opens the door for her as he carefully assists her to the main entrance. Meanwhile, Yong Hwa is walking few inches behind her, quietly follows their trails to the escalator.

Shin Hye suddenly feeling suffocated with Yong Hwa and the other guys surround her as they take the escalator to the meeting room.

‘You okay?’ Min Hyuk asks when he notices Shin Hye has been sighing alone.

She let out her heavy sigh as she stares at him. ‘I need to go to the ladies-’

‘I will ask Bora to come with you.’ Yong Hwa blurts out of blue as their gazes meet. At the moment, he is being careful with her. No way, he will let her off without anyone with her. Miane Shin Hye-yah, I am afraid you might run away again.

***

Shin Hye gasps when Min Hyuk introduces Bora to her. In her mind, Bora would be someone who is around her age, must be looking so ladylike and friendly turns out someone who look like a MMA Fighter. Fit and fierce. Shin Hye gulps down. Even her grip is too firm for Shin Hye when they are shaking each other hand.

‘Soyu will be joining us shortly.’ Min Hyuk says.

‘Soyu?’ Shin Hye stares at young man in complete daze.

‘They will be working with you starting for today-’

‘What? Did Yong Hwa instructed them to work for me?’ Shin Hye glares at him, feeling annoying at the same time.

‘I will wait for you outside.’ Min Hyuk quickly excuses himself before Shin Hye starting to dig deeper.

‘Yah!’ Shin Hye screams. ‘Kang Min Hyuk- You! Aish!’

Bora who has been remains silence since then, stares at the young heiress in disbelief when Shin Hye unconsciously rummaging her neat style hairs into a mess.

‘Shin Hye-sshi-’

‘Mwo?’ Shin Hye turns around to face her. ‘How much Yong Hwa paid you to work for me?’

Bora bows down he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter