TWENTY THREE

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

23.

Shin Hye tries her best to calm herself. She is still in trauma after seeing the thick blood trickling down from his face when they are still at the construction site. Yong Hwa even passed out on her making her even scared.

‘Miss Park-’ Shin Hye smiles faintly at the young manager. She can tell he is worried too for incident happened earlier.

‘Do you need anything?’ He asks. His contagious smile has long gone after they witnessed Yong Hwa was in blood.

Shin Hye slowly shakes her head. ‘You may go now. I will take care of Yong Hwa.’

‘Aniyo. I am responsible for things happened today. I want see to President Jung too.’

Shin Hye smiles again hoping that will ease him a bit. Heechul smiles back at her. He is still feeling guilty though Shin Hye has assured him many times that Yong Hwa will be fine. They are fine but it is killing him inside that there is no slightest update of Yong Hwa. He has been inside for almost hour by now. And they both are deadly worried of him.

‘Yong Hwa Jung.’

Shin Hye and Heechul immediately stand up when the other guy’s name echoes through the alley.

‘I am his family.’ Shin Hye mutters as she get to the young nurse in blink, and Heechul follows suit.

‘Wife?’

Shin Hye gasps at her sudden assumption. ‘I am not his wife. He-’ She bit her lower lip harder.

‘She is his fiancé.’ Heechul is quick though, and she does not expect he will say that. ‘How is Mr. Jung?’

‘He is fine but we need to keep him overnight today and only family member is allowed to accompany him. We still need to monitor his condition before discharging him tomorrow.’

Shin Hye nods as she turns to face Heechul. ‘Can you get private room for us?’

‘Deh, Miss Park. You should go and see Mr. Jung. He must have worry about you. I will settle down everything for you.’

***

Shin Hye slowly opens the door as she peek over only to see Yong Hwa lying flatly in the hospital’s bed with his head covers by white bandage. He smiles faintly upon seeing her walking towards her.

‘Are you okay?’ He still worry about her though Shin Hye is only suffering minor injuries.

‘You should worry about yourself.’ Shin Hye hisses as she sits at the chair next to his bed. ‘I am fine.’

Yong Hwa tries to reach for her swollen head but Shin Hye immediately stops him and assures him that she is fine. ‘It is no longer hurting me.

‘You should go back to the hotel and rest.’ Yong Hwa grabs his phone from the lamp table. ‘I will ask Manager Kim to send you to the hotel.’

Shin Hye furrows her brows. ‘Aniyo- I will stay here and take care of you until the doctor discharge you.’

Yong Hwa looks up at her again. He appreciates though her intention to take care of him but he definitely will not let her to. Shin Hye might not feel comfortable at all and might as well feel exhausted the next day after spending the whole night with him.

‘Ani, I will ask Manager Kim to get you.’

‘But Yong-’

‘No more buts. You know I hate excuses.’

‘Yong, please-’ Shin Hye pleas. ‘Let me stay with you tonight. Please, Yong.’

Yong Hwa quickly sighs away as he keeps his eyes on her. ‘You might not be comfortable here. I cannot let you sleep on the couch.’

Shin Hye pouts, feeling defeated by him. ‘Arasso but I will come here early tomorrow.’

***

The next morning, Shin Hye wakes up earlier than she even expected. She snatches her phone and quick to dial Heechul’s numbers. He promised to bring her to his house and introduced her to his wife and Shin Hye is more than happy to accept his offer.

After hour waiting for him to fetch her, Heechul finally at her door with cute twins in his hands. Shin Hye grins happily as she greets them a good morning.

‘Auntie, mommy is going to cook Pad Thai for our breakfast today.’ Marion, the little girl, excitedly told her.

‘Really? Auntie, I cannot wait for that.’ Shin Hye takes the little girl’s hand with her. Glad that her English Language is still good so it makes her easy to communicate with the little girl but Heechul is quick to apologize towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter