TWELVE

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

TWELVE

‘Ian, good to see you again.’

Shin Hye furrows her brows when she get to hear that name again, but this time it is not from Jung Shin but Head Director of Singapore Branch.

‘Please have a sit.’ Yong Hwa smiles at the other gentlemen before beckoning Shin Hye to sit next beside him.

‘But, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi-’ Of course, Shin Hye is not comfortable. She is just a personal assistant, not someone who should carelessly sit next to a president. She still know those rules.

‘I will just stand behind you, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi.’ Shin Hye whispers. At the same time too, she could hear people are whispering, murmuring.

Yong Hwa stares at him as he slightly pushes her to the vacant seat next to his.

‘Just sit, Shin Hye-yah.’

Shin Hye looks up as she sees through the crowds when the familiar voice rings on her. She observes at the other gentlemen who are already taking their seats until her eyes set at the man, probably at the same age of his father or maybe even older than him staring at her too.

Shin Hye suddenly becoming nervous, as she could feel herself is sweating though the air conditioner is at the minimum temperature. She knows those faces that are staring at her too. Some of them, she knows them very well.

Yong Hwa immediately hold her arm and forces her to sit. He exactly know this would happen when he bring her with along with him, and he is prepare for everything.

‘Shall we start?’ Yong Hwa smiles as he exchanges look with the old man, and the old man simply nods his head.

‘Shin Hye-’

Shin Hye slowly turns to face Yong Hwa, giving him a question looks.

‘They are all from Ambior. I am sure you are familiar with that company. We will be dealing with them a lot.’

***

‘Ian, you should come and join us.’ That old man said again. Shin Hye remains still when he approaches them as she stands quietly next to him. At the same time, silently praying that Yong Hwa would let her go at least. She is already suffocated enough when they are at the meeting room. Just standing few inches away from that man, Shin Hye already feeling dizzy.

‘Shin Hye, please join us too.’ He says again but Shin Hye is silent at his invitation, trying to avoid his gazes at the same time.

‘Sure, we will be joining you soon, Director Kang.’ Yong Hwa takes glance at her reaction, but Shin Hye remained mute as she plays with her fingers, not even looking at the man before them.

‘Can I just go back to my room?’ Shin Hye grabs on his arm when Director Kang is no longer at their sights.

‘Are you not feeling well?’ Yong Hwa asks, as he looks at her worriedly. Shin Hye has turn even paler than before, and Yong Hwa certainly knows the reasons.

Shin Hye could simply nods. True to his words, she is not feeling well, not because she is sick but seeing Director Kang again in many years, she has becomes dizzy and even wants to vomit.

‘Just go then.’ Yong Hwa smiles at her before signalling the undercover bodyguard to follow her.

***

Director Kang sighs in dismay when he learns Shin Hye is not going to join them for dinner. He has lot to say to that girl. That silly girl. But he understands that Shin Hye might need her time alone to process everything she sees earlier.

‘Do it slowly, Ian. Don’t rush yourself. Give Shin Hye some times.’ Director Kang assures the young presid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter