NINETEEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

19.

Shin Hye stomps her feet as she dashes into his apartment, and later settles herself at his couch. Obviously she is still mad with him. So she purposely left all her belongings behind at the door. Serves your right!

Seconds later, Yong Hwa follows her, smiling foolishly as he takes all her belongings with him.

‘You can use my room for a while since the guest room is quite messy.’

Shin Hye looks up at him, furrowing her brows. She clearly still feels annoying towards him as her tiny lips starts to form into a pout.

‘My second office.’ Yong Hwa grins sheepishly as he takes the vacant spaces beside her.

‘Go away-’ Shin Hye slightly pushes him away from her. ‘Why- yah!’

Shin Hye stares at him in disbelief as Yong Hwa put his arm around her. But, Yong Hwa is having good times instead. Teasing the young heiress to his heart’s content.

‘Shin Hye, we are staying together starting today so you need to get along together with me-’

‘Why?’ Shin Hye chides as she struggles to get away from him.

Yong Hwa chuckles softly as he tightens his arm around her instead. ‘We might be staying together forever-’

‘Sure! Sure! Sure! Why don’t you just keep me in your dungeon?’

Yong Hwa let out his laugh. ‘As I wish, my dear, I would love to but I am not that mean to keep you away from the world.’

Shin Hye scoffs upon hearing his remarks, at the same time pushing him away with all her might.

‘Go and fix yourself. You are totally smelly.’

Yong Hwa laughs again to more. ‘Your wish is at my command, princess. I will be quick.’

Shin Hye bites her lip as she stares at him in disbelief with his sudden gestures. Since when he has become so playful?

***

Shin Hye keeps on tossing around his wide bed, trying to put herself into sleep and yet she is still wide awake and it is enough to make her frustrated. She should be sleeping by now. She has meeting with another investor early morning tomorrow. She needs to attend another meeting with HR Department.

She groans softly and suddenly sits up as she removes the thick blanket on top of her body, and steadily jumps off from his bed. Slowly she makes her way to the door that she has left it ajar before. When she is sure Yong Hwa is no longer at the living room, Shin Hye quietly makes her way to the kitchen and mindlessly grab pack of yogurt drinks with her.

She chuckles softly when she notices no soju or even beer inside his fridge. Does he really prefer to have yogurt drink?

Just when she is about to turn and walk back to the living room, maybe to catch up with some late night movie, she realises Yong Hwa is standing behind just few inches away from her. Shin Hye gasps when she notices he is not wearing anything except for his short brief.

‘Why are you still up?’ He asks groggily as he walks passing her by. ‘It is late already.’

‘Huh?! I- Well, I-’ Shin Hye stammers, realised she has been staring at his back for a while.

Yong Hwa immediately turns around when Shin Hye suddenly goes silent without even finishing her words.

They both are staring at each other. Shin Hye keeps her eyes glue on his broad chest and Yong Hwa only realises Shin Hye is only wearing her short pants and tight sleeves shirt exposing her soft tummy.

Yong Hwa groans harshly when her form flashes back into his mind. The most torturing moment he had ever encountered. He had to spend most of his night under the cold shower just to calm his raging hormones when Shin Hye in her birthday suit keeps playing in his mind.

‘I will get another yogurt drinks for you tomorrow.’ Shin Hye says, literally bringing him back to reality.

‘Sure- sure. You should be sleeping by now.’ Yong Hwa smiles at her nervously and quickly goes back to his room leaving Shin Hye frowning as looks at him making his ways away from her.

***

Shin Hye solemnly goes through with the new meeting document when Yong Hwa suddenly barges into their shared office sighing his frustration away. She looks up at him with her brows furrow giving him her questioning look. But Yong Hwa is clearly ignoring her as he starts to loosen his tie and slums into his favourite couch.

What is wrong with him? Does something happened? Shin Hye thought.

While Yong Hwa is still complementing either to tell Shin Hye about Mr. Zhang’s invitation towards her since the young investor has insisted to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter