TWENTY

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

20.

Yong Hwa bites his lip harder than ever, anticipating what she is about to say next. He stands still just before her without even budging an inch as he tries to act cool though he is actually dead nervous.

‘Why are you being like this?’ Shin Hye slurs drunkenly.

His brows starting to form into a frown as he stares at her, feeling in dazed at the same time.

‘What do you mean?’

‘Like a jerk- You are so annoying. One time, I feel like you really care of me but most of time, you are hurting me. You hurt my feeling, Yong.’ Shin Hye sobs.

‘I don’t understand-’

‘You never understand me, Yong.’ Shin Hye exclaims, not even looking at him.

Yong Hwa slowly advances towards her and when he stands just few inches away from her, Yong Hwa immediately cup her face so that they can face each other.

‘Explain to me so that I can understand you.’

‘There is no point of explaining-’

‘I will listen to you.’

She let out her sighs, a heavy one, as she looks away to avoid his gazes. ‘I thought- I thought you like me, Yong.’

‘Well, sometimes you are acting as if you really care of me but that is because of my late dad. You are like this because my dad wanted you to take care of me. You are not being sincere at all. You are being like this because of my dad, not because you really want to.’

Yong Hwa continues to listen to her though he badly wants to deny all her accusation. True that he cares for her because her father wanted to but deep inside he is doing it because he really wanted to.

‘So I guess you are not going to marry me.’ Shin Hye mumbles as she tries to get rid of his hands off from her.

His eyes almost pops out with her sudden remarks. Marry her? He never expect that she would ever bring up about their supposed arranged marriage and he promised himself before not to force Shin Hye to marry him. Even if he has to marry her, he would make sure at least his feeling towards her must be returned.

‘I want to go back to Japan- It is hard for me when you are around. You- you can have the companies. I don’t need them anymore. I just want to be alone, Yong.’ Shin Hye says.

Yong Hwa is totally at lost with her sudden remarks. True to what most people said, the must a little truth behind the wine and now there is Shin Hye confessing towards her feeling. He must be being too ignorant towards her that he does not notice the struggle she has been facing alone.

‘I am sorry, Shin Hye-yah.’ Yong Hwa slowly brings her to his embrace. The least thing he could do for her as of now.

He tightens his arms around her though he certainly could fee Shin Hye is struggling to get away from him.

‘Let- let me go, Yong.’ Shin Hye tries her best to push him away but Yong Hwa is persistent as ever as he embraces herself and even brings her closer to him.

‘I am not letting you go this time, Shin Hye. You are not going anywhere without me again.’ Yong Hwa utters softly.

‘Why?’ Shin Hye mumbles in between her tiny sobs as she stays still in his embrace. She would never understand why she always feel calm whenever he hugs her, and even his body’s scent is enough to comfort her and the facts that she would never get away from him is enough to make her feel annoy. She just does not understand what is really happening to her. She thought all these times she hated him for lying to her, for playing with her heart but ends up she actually needs him. His presence alone is enough to make her feel secure, not to mention his hug.

Shin Hye could feel that he starting to loosen his arms around her, but not long after that she could feel his rough fingers are caressing her cheeks before cupping her face, bringing her up to look straight into his eyes.

‘Because I need you too-’

‘Huh?!’

***

Yong Hwa carefully removes her hand from his waist, and slowly moves out from the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter