ELEVEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

ELEVEN

Yong Hwa slowly opens his eyes, only to see Shin Hye sleeping on a chair beside while her hand tightly holding his hand. He could help but smiles fondly towards her. He then slowly let go of their hands and gently caresses her hairs.

He looks around, and notices it is already dark at the outside. Yong Hwa carefully jumps off his bed not wanting to wake Shin Hye who is possibly in her deep sleep. He sighs in relief. Seems that his allergy has gone.

‘Shin Hye-’ Yong Hwa gently pats her, trying to rise up the younger girl. ‘Shin Hye-’

Shin Hye groans softly in her sleep.

‘You need to sleep properly, Shin Hye-yah.’ Yong Hwa says again when he realises Shin Hye does not show any sign if she is going to wake up soon.

‘You will hurt your back if you are sleeping like this-’

‘Jung Yong Hwa-sshi, are you okay already?’ Shin Hye mumbles though her eyes are still tightly close.

Yong Hwa smiles faintly as he stares at her. Aish! This silly girl.

Shin Hye finally rise up though she is still sleepy. Her hand tries to reach for his forehead as Yong Hwa is few inches away from her.

Yong Hwa frowns as he sees Shin Hye’s brows curl up while checking his temperature.

‘Your temperature is still high.’ Her eyes wide open as she stares at his neck. The red spots are still visible though they are not that much as earlier. ‘I think you need to go to hospital. I will tell Jung Shin to get ready so we can go to see the doctor-’

Yong Hwa immediately stops her and grabs her tiny wrist. ‘I am fine. I am going to be really good tomorrow. I just need to take my medicine again so stop worrying about me.’

Shin Hye is about to cry again. Of course, I am worried. What if something bad happen to you then who will take care of me here? And what if you are not getting any better and-

‘What are you thinking?’ Yong Hwa utters, bringing her back to reality.

Shin Hye frantically shakes her head as she looks at him worriedly.

‘Since I need to take another medicine, let just order something to eat. I am still hungry.’

‘What do you want to eat?’

‘Chicken or beef. That should be fine.’ Yong Hwa says before he walks into the bathroom leaving Shin Hye alone making his order through the room service.

***

Shin Hye stares intently at him as Yong Hwa continues to shove his food inside his mouth. Few times, their eyes meet, and Shin Hye will shyly looks away from him but just that she could not keep away her eyes from him for a long time. She still worried, even thinking of him getting sick again makes her wants to cry.

‘Why are you staring at me like that?’ Yong Hwa speaks up after the long silence. He knows Shin Hye is still staring at him.

‘Is there something on my face?’ Yong Hwa jokes when seeing her staring at him worriedly.

Shin Hye simply shakes her head. Her attention is now diverets to her food but because of her worries, she just lose her appetite.

‘Shin Hye-yah, are you okay?’

She nods as she looks up at him.

‘Are you not going to eat your food?’

Shin Hye shakes her head. ‘I am not hungry anymore.’

Yong Hwa smiles faintly as he looks at her fondly. ‘Let sleep after this. Your eyes are really swollen. I don’t want people to see you like this tomorrow.’

‘How about you?’

‘I will sleep too after taking my medicine.’ Yong Hwa mutters softly before taking another bite of the beef steak.

‘I will prepare your medicine and help you clean.’ Shin Hye volunteers as she leaves the table, immediately get his medicine from his luggage.

Yong Hwa wants to stop her, but seeing her making effort, he remains silence instead as he glances over her.

Shin Hye put his medicine next to his plate and goes to her room. Few minutes later, she comes back again with hot packs and thick sweater in her hands.

‘I bring them just in case I need them later.’ She says, putting them on his bed. ‘You can use them. I don’t want you to get sick again.’

‘I will not lock the connecting door. You can just call me if you need anything.’ Shin Hye adds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter