THIRTEEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

THIRTEEN

‘Why are you being like this, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi? I am just your personal assistant.’ Shin Hye stares at him intently.

‘You are acting so differently these days.’ Shin Hye adds, eyes still glue on him.

Yong Hwa seems to be not at ease with her unexpected question.

‘And they are calling you Ian.’

‘You sure talk a lot.’ Yong Hwa laughs awkwardly, trying to divert their topic but Shin Hye is already looking at him rather suspiciously.

Shin Hye narrows her eyes as she continues to look at him. Don’t try to change the topic.

‘Why are you looking at me like that?’ Yong Hwa is completely feeling uneasy with her piercing stares from her doe-like eyes. ‘You know it is kind of rude if you keep staring at me like that, and-’

‘I don’t like to be stare at- I know, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi. You don’t have to repeat all over again. My question is simple. Why do you want to come with me?’

Shin Hye couldn’t even believe her own words. She has become really bold, but deep inside no one knows how shaky she is seeing her, err, handsome boss up close. Yeah, he is handsome but not my style! Really not my style.

‘Well, I- I-’ Yong Hwa stutters, trying to find the best words to explain at her. Hell, she is making me damn nervous. How could she be so beautiful with her hairs loosely tie into a bun, and those lips- Gulp! ! So tempting.

Shin Hye furrows her brows when she notices he is staring at her too.

‘Jung Yong Hwa-sshi, are you going to answer my question or not?’ Shin Hye hisses, feeling annoy with him.

‘I will answer your questions if you let me go out with you.’ This time it is Yong Hwa who is becoming persistent towards her.

‘All of my questions? Even they could be really confidential?’

Yong Hwa simply nods, agrees to her to answer her every questions without feeling hesitate.

***

‘Why are they calling you Ian anyway?’ Shin Hye casually asks as they both stroll along the Bugis street.

Yong Hwa smiles earnestly without looking at her. Many times, he has been here, alone but it is never been special until today, until Shin Hye agrees to walk with him.

‘That is my name anyway.’

Shin Hye frowns, not looking at him too. What a weird name! And he is not even English.

‘Only few people call me Ian though. It is a special name but I like my real name more.’

Shin Hye giggles softly. ‘Must be really weird. People calling you Ian. Jung Ian or Ian Jung? That sound really funny to me.’

‘Ian Park.’ Yong Hwa eventually corrects her as he steal few glimpse on her to see her reaction.

And Shin Hye gasps hearing his sudden remarks. ‘Ian Park? Why not Ian Jung? Jung Yong Hwa-sshi, you must be really greedy-’

‘I am adopted. That’s why I have two name, but only you know it is Ian Park instead of Ian Jung.’ He explains calmly.

‘You making me confused, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi.’ Shin Hye murmurs.

Yong Hwa frowns as he stops her, giving her his questioning look. ‘About what?’

‘About your name.’ Ian Park? Why it is sounds really familiar to me. Ah right! Ian Somerhalder. No wonder the name sounds really familiar.

Shin Hye grins mischievously.

‘Tell me about yourself. It has been month since you are working with me but I didn’t get to know you well.’

‘There is nothing special about me, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi-’

‘Your family? I want to know about your family.’ Yong Hwa slightly nudges her to café just few feet away from them.

Shin Hye smiles sadly. ‘I am an orphan, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi. Let’s not talk about my family.’

Yong Hwa looks at her with his mixed feelings. Bad timing! Shouldn’t have ask her.

***

‘Dad, are you sure they are here?’ Min Hyuk at his father in doubt, but at the same time trying to keep up with his paces too.

Director Kang is already smiling ear to ear, ushering the young lads to follow him quietly instead until they stop infront of the café at Bugis Street.

Jong Hyun narrows his eyes as he scans through people at the café until his eyes stop two familiar faces sitting at the corner of the café, chattering at each other not minding people around them.

‘See that?’ Jong Hyun points at them. Director Kang and Min Hyuk smile at each other, and the old m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter