TWENTY FOUR

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye scowl in silence as she keeping watching over Natassha whom busily dabbing the antiseptic cotton on his wounded head. Sometimes, Yong Hwa will flinched when the cotton touched his wound.

‘Shin Hye-imo’ The little boy turns his attention to Shin Hye. ‘Yong Hwa-samchon was hurt so badly?’

‘Deh, Mario. That is why you have to be very careful if you don’t to be hurt like Yong Hwa-samchon.’

Mario nods hastily and keeps his eyes again on Natassha while Shin Hye already smiling bitterly when her eyes caught Yong hwa smiling warmly towards the young nurse before thanking her. She is surprised that Yong Hwa is way too comfortable with Natassha. Something that she never witnessed except towards the lady in the train- Wait!

Shin Hye squints her eyes, trying to remember something. Precisely, the face of the lady in the train. Omo! She gasps in disbelief. Natassha is the freaking lady that was with Yong Hwa on that unfortunate day.

Remembering the closeness in the train enough making Shin Hye to groan in annoyance. Ugh!

Shin Hye hastily put Mario down from her laps and dashes out from the living room. Her eyes hurt so badly even seeing their closeness just now, not to mention them being so affectionate towards each other.

She mindlessly slams the door before slamming her body into comfy bed. ‘No wonder, he always come here.’ She suddenly sits up as she bites her lip harder. ‘Don’t tell me he is planning to bring Natassha along to Krabi. He promised me it was just the two of us.’

Shin Hye quickly let out her deep sigh. Her mind is already plotting something. She needs to do something if Yong Hwa decided to tag Natassha along with them.

***

‘So is that her?’ Natassha helps him to his room after she done tending him. She is all excited when Heechul told her Yong Hwa is coming to town along with Shin Hye. She always wanted to see that young heiress by herself.

But, unfortunately, the young heiress seems not interested with her. Shin Hye even gave her a cold gazes earlier when she greets her.

‘She looks completely different. Like a real heiress- you know when I first see her she always had her hairs tied into ponytail or bun.’

Yong Hwa grins sheepishly at her remark. True that, Shin Hye is now a lot different from the first day she was introduced to corporate world. Thanks to Soyu and Bora whom are always there to help her though Shin Hye always complained about the two bodyguards.

‘Finally her father can be at rest. Have you guys discuss about the marriage?’ She stares at him while fixing his blanket.

‘I don’t want to force her-’ Yong Hwa tries not to sound nervous when Natassha brings up this matter again. ‘So, I am letting her to decide her future.’ He thought that will be the best for them. He hated to see Shin Hye upset and definitely he will not do something against her consent.

Natassha frowns. ‘I thought you like her?’

‘Am I not supposed to like her?’ Yong Hwa lamely jokes but seeing her solemn face, he immediately wipes away his mischievous grin.

‘Ian, you know what I mean.’ She still staring at him though. Humorlessly.

Yong Hwa chuckles awkwardly. ‘That was long time ago. We have grown up already. She is with her own life and I am with mine. Not to mention, she never had slightest interest on me. It was me all along been liking her.’

‘Don’t tell me you are giving up on her?’

***

Shin Hye keeps on pacing back and forth in her guest room after seeing Natassha tailing Yong Hwa to his room next door. She feels anxious out of sudden with their closeness. Well, they must be very close. That is what she thought since she has seen them together before.

Her mind cannot stop but to keep assuming the real deal between them. They must be dating happily behind my back but- ‘Cham!’

She then remembers Soyou. Yong Hwa is closed to Soyou too that she mistakenly assumed they must be dating.

‘He is not a playboy?’ Shin Hye quickly shrugs those thought away. Yong Hwa possibly not a playboy. She pretty much sure about that. ‘But they are so close. Aish!’ Shin Hye groans annoyingly as she slams her body against the bed. She is obviously annoys over her mixed feeling towards Yong Hwa when she clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter