FIFTEEN (Updated)

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

15

‘You are lying to me- Why on earth I should trust you, Yong Hwa-sshi?’ Shin Hye slurs drunkenly. ‘Now I understand why you want to keep me next to you all the time-’

‘You!’ Shin Hye lightly caress his broad chest. ‘. Liar-’

She giggles softly. ‘Appa must really trust you. Right, Yong Hwa-sshi?’

Yong Hwa stares at her dumbfoundedly. He would never expect to see the beautiful heiress would ever letting her guard off.

Then, Yong Hwa is snaps back to reality when Shin Hye wraps her arms around his waist and cozily nuzzle on his neck. ‘I am really alone in this world, Yong Hwa-sshi.’

‘Not really- You still have us.’ Yong Hwa exclaims as he slightly pushes her away so they could face each other.

Shin Hye frantically shakes her head, and wraps her arms again. ‘It is warm-’

‘Huh?!’

Yong Hwa looks down at her, and noticed her small hands are already fumbling with his shirt.

‘What are you doing?’

Shin Hye turns to look up at him. Frowning her brows when Yong Hwa stops her.

‘It is really warm-’

‘What?’

‘Your body. It is really warm.’ Shin Hye continues to his shirt as Yong Hwa could only look at her in disbelief.

When the shirt is no longer at her sight. Yong Hwa could heard her giggly while eyeing his chest with her fingers tracing down on his abs.

‘Shin Hye-yah’ Yong Hwa almost lose his sanity with her malicious act. ‘Stop it.’

‘No!’ She says, playfully.

Yong Hwa groans even harder when Shin Hye throws herself back into his arms, pressing her body tightly towards him.

‘You are really drunk. You know that? How many did you take?’

‘I am not drunk-’ Shin Hye hotly denies. ‘I am just having fun. I told everyone at the bar, I am the owner of Ambior but they laughed at me. You should sue them later. All of them.’

‘We can’t-’

Yong Hwa becomes silence when he found out Shin Hye is glaring at him with her pout forming on her lips.

‘When I say sue them, just sue them. Who is your boss?’

Yong Hwa sighs deeply. Feeling incredibly defeated with her. ‘You.’

She giggles again before pushing him to the bed and eventually begging him not to leave her alone. When he tells her that he is just going to get his shirt, Shin Hye firmly hold his arm.

‘Please don’t- It is really cold but your body is warm. I want to sleep with you not wearing any shirt.’ Shin Hye pleads as she looks at him with her doe eyes.

***

Shin Hye sits up. Panic! Yong Hwa is sleeping soundly besides her, and her eyes are almost pop out of when she realizes his arm leisurely wraps around her waist. She tries to remember what earlier last night, ends up getting dizzy. All she remembered is her conversation with Director Kang, and after that she mindlessly went to a bar. And, Yong Hwa is not supposed to know that she had gone to bar.

She looks at him again, letting out her heavy sigh. She is still angry with Yong Hwa. Well, he lied to her, not just once but many times. Personal assistant, my !

Shin Hye suddenly harshly pushes his arm away from her, and about to leave the bed when Yong Hwa grabs her wrist right away.

‘Where are you going?’ He looks at her. Despite her anger shown clearly on her face, Shin Hye looks way too innocent when a tiny pout forms on her face.

‘Don’t touch me.’ Shin Hye chides, wriggling her wrist from his grip.

‘Why?’ He raises his brows, giving his challenging face at her. ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter