FIVE

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

FIVE

Shin Hye groggily get up from her bed with her eyes still tightly closed. Her phone keeps on ringing as if calling her for attention. Her hands fumble around her bed trying to reach out for her phone.

It is freaking Sunday!  And it annoys her a lot that her phone keeps on ringing when she still needs her beauty sleep.

‘Hmm-’ Shin Hye lazily answers her phone and her eyes are still close.

Suddenly her eyes shot open widely as she pulls away her phone from her ear. She blinks her eyes few times, staring absurdly at her phone.

Why is he yelling at me? Can he be nice to me once?

‘Deh, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi?’ Shin Hye put her phone back close to her ear again.

‘What time is this?’

‘10’

‘And where are you?’

‘I am home.’

‘Come here! Now!’ Yong Hwa yells again making Shin Hye to pull her head away.

Too loud!

‘Thirty minutes, Shin Hye! Or else, you are fired!’

‘But-’ Just then, the line has been cut off leaving Shin Hye totally clueless.

What wrong with him? PMS?

***

Yong Hwa walks back and forth while waiting for Shin Hye. Almost 2 hours has pass and yet, Shin Hye is not here. He glances at his clock again. Five more minutes, it is going to be noon already. Luckily, he already had his breakfast earlier. If he has to wait for Shin Hye, he might be starving to death.

Click.

Yong Hwa hastily run back to his couch when he heard the sound of the door being open from the outside, and only to see Shin Hye walks into his bachelor pad with her smile plasters on her face.

‘Where have you been?’ Yong Hwa asks solemnly, not even looking at her.

Shin Hye grins. ‘I fell asleep again. It is Sunday anyway. It is supposed to be my leisure day.’

Yong Hwa almost rolls his eyes upon hearing her explanation.

‘Even it is Sunday, you still need to come to my place at 6.’

‘It is too early. I still need to sleep. Let make it at 9.’ Shin Hye smiles sweetly at him, trying to make a deal with him.

‘No. I need to have my breakfast before 7.’ He says again.

‘But-’

‘No buts. That is final.’ He says firmly. ‘You should start cooking for lunch before cleaning my apartment.’

Shin Hye sighs away as she observes around his house. Her eyes almost pop out when she see dirty plates, dirty mugs everywhere.

Aishh! This brat! He is really messy.

***

Shin Hye carefully wipes off dirty stain on the coffee table as she continues to look around his apartment. Yong Hwa seems to be just a simple guy, she assumes. The interior itself explains everything to her. Just like his office, everything in his apartment is white and black.

She sighs heavily when she could hear her stomach growling. She is hungry too but she still needs to wait for Yong Hwa. Hopefully he will invites her to lunch, Shin Hye silently prays.

But, Shin Hye does not aware of his presence behind her. She must b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter