THREE

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

THREE

Shin Hye looks down, solemnly staring at her hands. She is still contemplating either to take his offer or just leave it. Taking it, that means she has to sacrifice herself to work for him. Leaving it, then its means she just lose a fine opportunity in her life and she is officially unemployed.

‘Don’t worry, Miss Park. After six months, we will increase your salary to 25% of your current salary.’ Jung Shin added.

Her eyes widened when she heard the words coming out from his mouth. They must have gone really crazy.

 ‘Shin Hye-sshi-’ Yong Hwa suddenly speaks up, snapping her back to reality. ‘Do you have any problem with the condition?’

‘No but-’ Shin Hye paused as she looks at young men infront of her. ‘Isn’t it too much?’

Yong Hwa immediately looks at Shin Hye.

‘So basically you are not agree with the salary? Should we just deduct it to 50%?’

‘No- No! I am happy with the salary you offer to me.’ Shin Hye grins sheepishly at him, not minding Yong Hwa is already smirking at her.

‘You will only need to work for me.’ Yong Hwa says again.

‘Ne, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi.’ Shin Hye smiles sweetly at him. ‘When I should start working for you?’

‘Today!’

‘Eh?!’

***

Yong Hwa chuckles softly when he accidentally see Shin Hye is too engross doing her first task. Her eyes are glue on the monitor, and sometime she is even biting her lower lip and look back again at the draft papers he gave to her earlier.

‘Shin Hye-sshi!’ Yong Hwa suddenly calls out her name. ‘Get cold Americano for me.’

‘Oh?! Deh, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi.’ Shin Hye hurriedly left her works to get his favourite coffee.

Yong Hwa looks at her until Shin Hye is no longer at his sights. He immediately walks back to his office and grabs his phone and punches few numbers before holding his phone close to his ear.

‘Jong Hyun-ah, where are you now?’ Yong Hwa asks over the phone conversation.

‘Let meet at the usual place later.’ He says again before hanging up his phone when Shin Hye walks into his office with his coffee.

‘Make 25 copies of these documents.’ He slightly pushes the thick document towards her. ‘Get them ready from 1.’

Shin Hye quickly glances on her wrist. She exactly has less than 10 minutes to prepare them before the meeting starts.

‘Is there any problem?’ Yong Hwa asks when Shin Hye is still there, seems to be her deep thought.

Shin Hye furiously shakes her head, and quickly heads to the photocopy room. She smiles awkwardly when she see another employee is using the photocopy machine.

Ah! Maybe I can ask help from him since he seems really nice.

‘Excuse me-’ Shin Hye immediately stops him when the guy is about to leave.

‘Yes?’

‘Can you help me?’ Shin Hye shows him the document. ‘I don’t know how to use this machine-’ Shin Hye says as she peeks over his nametag.

‘Jang Gue Rae.’

‘Oh, Gue Rae-sshi. Park Shin Hye. Help me please.’

Gue Rae smiles at her as he takes the document from her hand, and put them on the tray. ‘How many copies?’

‘25 copies.’ Shin Hye answers lowly as her eyes glue on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter