SEVENTEEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

17

‘BongJi!’ Shin Hye yells happily as soon she opens the door, startling the little puppy from his slumber. She mindlessly throws away her handbag on the couch and purposely leaves her shoes on the front door only to make the other women feeling annoy.

Bora quickly tidy up her shoes and put them on her shoe rack and put her belonging aside and timidly making her ways to the so-called bratty heiress.

Shin Hye narrows her eyes when she realises Bora is making an attempt to talk to her, immediately gives her not-so intense glares.

‘Do you need anything?’

Shin Hye playfully play with her hairs, humming a familiar song as she ignores her bodyguard waiting for her response.

Soyu almost rolls her eyes when she sees Shin Hye starts to acting up again.

‘BongJi-yah-’ Shin Hye brings her puppy close to her face. ‘What should we have for dinner? What do you think about having steak tonight?’

BongJi barks in response as he stares at Shin Hye who is smiling sheepishly at him.

‘Then, steak it is.’ Shin Hye says as she looks over Bora standing few inches away from her.

‘I will make a steak for you-’ Soyu interrupts. ‘Bora will go and buy freshly cut meat for you.’

‘No!’ Shin Hye smiles at Soyu. ‘I want you to go and buy the steak and Bora stays with me-’

Knowing what exactly playing inside her mind, Soyu could only smirk at her. ‘So you can run away again?’

Shin Hye scoffs as she stares at Soyu in disbelief. How did she figure that out?

‘Why should I run away?’ Shin Hye tries her best not to stutter as she denies her assumption hotly. ‘You should be cooking by now.’

Shin Hye stomps her feet making her way into her room, at the same time feeling annoyed and defeated.

***

Her eyes almost pop out when she sees Yong Hwa is standing in her kitchen the next morning, and even worse Soyu is there too, standing closely next to him. Shin Hye bites her lip hardly, at the same time feeling as if she wants to smack both of them. Are they flirting around inside my kitchen?

Shin Hye furiously shakes her head with the thought of them dating behind her back- Urghh!

‘Good Morning, Miss Park-’

Shin Hye turns to Bora and giving her distasteful look at the other woman. At the same, Yong Hwa and Soyu too, have turn around to face them.

Yong Hwa smiles earnestly at her, beckoning her to join him for breakfast.

Shin Hye furrows her brows, looking at him suspiciously yet still taking the empty seat across him.

‘What are you doing here?’ Shin Hye asks.

‘Well- making breakfast for you.’ He replies, at the same time signalling the bodyguards to leaves them alone.

Shin Hye scoffs seeing the other women obediently follow his order. ‘They surely listen to you well.’

‘Of course-’ Yong Hwa grins. ‘I pay them.’

‘How much?’

‘You don’t have to know that.’ Yong Hwa shoves another bite of the egg benedict inside his mouth.

‘Why?’ She looks at him with her tiny pout starts to form on her tiny lips.

‘You should start eating your breakfast- I am going to bring you somewhere after this.’

‘I am not your puppet, Yong Hwa- so I not going with you. I am going to stay home and relax.’

Yong Hwa sighs heavily, feeling frustrated at the same time. How stubborn!

‘Why don’t you go alone? You know I am not interested so I am not going anywhere with you.’

‘Arasso!’ Yong Hwa says weakly as he tries to put on his smile.

***

Yong Hwa almost lose his patient again when Soyu tells him Shin Hye refuses to get up from her bed and goes to office again that morning. It has been week, and Shin Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter