ONE

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in love

ONE

Shin Hye sighs heavily after taking the empty seat in the train. She quietly peeks over the couple across her.

Maybe in their mid-twenties, she thought.

Shin Hye continues to stare at them that she does not even realise a pout has forms on her lips.

The guy has thick black jet hairs, dark eyes, y red lips and even has a fair skins. He is handsome but not her type, really not her taste. He keeps on whispering to his girlfriend, maybe saying all those love words, sometimes sipping on his coffee. The girl keeps on giggling at him.

Must be really nice. The guy must be so in love with her.

Shin Hye sighs again, still staring at them. Suddenly a mischievous grins plasters on her face.

Luckily, the other girl does not notice she is staring at her. But suddenly her smiles dies down when she catches the guy is staring at her, giving her a distasteful look.

Shin Hye quickly bows her head while her hand rummaging her bag looking for her phone.

Please look away! Please look away!

She prays silently hoping he will focus back to his girlfriend when she feels he was still staring at her.

Shin Hye becoming even nervous that her palms start to sweat and-

‘We have arrived at station 4-’

Shin Hye hurriedly grabs her bag, and runs towards the exit door without even looking at her back knowing the lovey dovey couple are following her.

***

‘Park Shin Hye-’ Shin Hye immediately jumps off her seat when she heard her name is being called.

‘Shin Hye-sshi?’

‘That is my name.’ She chuckles, following the other woman. She tries too to ease herself but cannot help it. She is still nervous. Well, job interview. It is normal to be nervous for job interview. She has been working as shop assistant for year after being rejected by companies many times after graduating.

‘The boss is waiting for you already.’ says the other woman, maybe his secretary, she assumed, snapping her back to reality.

‘O- Okay. Okay.’

‘Do well.’

Shin Hye simply smile as she breathes heavily. Let do this.

‘Hello-’ Shin Hye straightened her body and immediately bows diligently though he is not looking at her. ‘I am Park Shin Hye. I am here for job interview.’

‘Just take a sit for a while. Mr. Jung will be here shortly.’ He said.

Shin Hye looks at him in confusion. ‘Eh?’

‘You are early. Ah! Yuna must thought he is here already.’ He murmurs before beckoning her to take her sit.

They both remain silence. He does not even bother to introduce himself. Shin Hye looks around the vast room. White couch, glass table, purple lavender in another white vast. Even the desk is creamy white, the desktop is white. Luckily the swivel chairs are black.

Modern style.  Shin Hye cringed as she continues to observe around.

Suddenly the door behind is open. Shin Hye hastily stands up, and turns around. Even the guy is immediately welcome the other person.

‘She is here already.’

‘Yes. She is been here for a while.’ He explains.

Shin Hye quickly gathers all the stuffs to face the other guy. ‘Park Shin-’

I am so dead.

***

‘Have a sit, Miss Park.’ Yong Hwa ushered the young lady to sit as he hastily goes to his seat, and the guy follows.

‘Jung Shin, please get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter