TWENTY ONE

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

21.

‘What?’ Yong Hwa shouts as he tightens his grip on his phone. ‘Where are you guys going? I am going to get you now.’

He frowns when Shin Hye refuses to tell him her whereabouts instead telling to rest assured and convinced him that she is in a good shape.

Yong Hwa sighs frustratingly. ‘You barely know Mr. Zhang, Shin Hye-yah. Just tell me where are you now? I will get you once you done eating with him.’

‘I am not going tell unless you tell me what happened last night.’ Shin Hye says.

‘Stop being so ridiculous, Shin Hye-yah. Just tell me where you now.’ He demands making his way out leaving Jung Shin behind in dumbfounded state. He even ignores Jung Shin calling his name out.

‘Fine! If you not going to tell me- I will find my way to look after you.’ Yong Hwa utters firmly before he ends up their conversation.

***

Shin Hye bites her lip as she looks down at her phone in disbelief. What is wrong with him? I was just telling him to not wait for me. Did he really need to shout at me?

Shin Hye scoffs as she put away her phone, still feeling bewildered with his gestures to which she forgets that she is with their biggest investor, Mr. Zhang.

‘Do you need to tell Mr. Jung everything?’ He suddenly asks, snapping Shin Hye back to reality.

Shin Hye unconsciously nods her head, grinning like a fool as she looks up at him. ‘Though we sometimes are not in a good term but I just don’t want him to worry about me.’

‘What is it so important that you need to see me?’ Shin Hye asks after few moments of silence. She is still in surprised when she received his call earlier, and even more surprised when he invited her for lunch that day.

Mr. Zhang simply smiles at her before taking another sips of his favorite mocktail.

‘Well- I am not sure if Mr. Jung ever mentions to you about the party-’

‘Party?’

He nods. ‘I am inviting both of you to my party.’

‘When?’

‘Tomorrow’s night.’

‘Sure, we will be there. Don’t worry. He can never refuse me anyway.’ Shin Hye chuckles. Just wait at home, Yong Hwa-yah.

***

Yong Hwa coolly leans against his car with his arms crossed while waiting for Shin Hye to approach him. As much, he wants to drag her to his car, she is lucky enough that he still has some sense with him. So he decides to wait for her at his car. When he notices Shin Hye is coming towards him, Yong Hwa immediately opens the door for her and is about to usher her inside his car.

‘How do you know I am here?’ She looks at him suspiciously.

‘Get inside the car.’

Being the ever stubborn Shin Hye, she just remains still infront of his car with no intention to listen to him, instead she is the one who is questioning him.

‘Why are you here?’

Yong Hwa closes his eyes and he knows that Mr. Zhang is watching over them. ‘Just get inside the car.’

‘Now, Shin Hye!’ Yong Hwa tries to refrain himself from raising his voice at her.

‘At least, let me tell Mr. Zhang that I am leaving-’ Shin Hye slightly pushes him away so that she could make her way into his car. Looking at his solemn face, and stern voice somehow making her nervous a little bit. She could tell that he is not happy seeing her with Mr. Zhang but driving all the way from Gangnam to the other of the city just to get her back, Shin Hye thought Yong Hwa is being odd and weird.

When he is no longer close to her, Shin Hye realizes that Yong Hwa is making his way towards Mr. Zhang.

Shin Hye scoffs in disbelief as she sees both of them are talking casually and even laughing at each other.

What is wrong with him? He must gone crazy already. Shin Hye continues to look at them through the side mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter