SEVEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

SEVEN

Shin Hye glances at him few times. Yong Hwa seems to be really stress out lately. Shin Hye sighs heavily and put her focus on her work until Gue Rae comes over her desk.

‘Shin Hye-sshi-’

Shin Hye immediately put on her smile as she looks up at him. ‘Oh, why?’

‘Let’s have lunch together later.’

‘About that-’ Shin Hye bits her lip. ‘I think I need to ask him first.’

Gue Rae smiles bitterly as he nods his head. Their CEO will never let Shin Hye go with him, he knows it. When he first invited Shin Hye for brunch weeks ago, Yong Hwa call him personally and even tell him to not disturb her while she is working. But Yong Hwa just does not know that they have gotten really close and even exchanging few gossips over the photocopy machine.

‘Let me know if he let you go-’

‘Park Shin Hye!’ Just then, Yong Hwa’s voice echoes through the intercom and Shin Hye quickly responds to him.

‘It is still working hours and I don’t like seeing my employees specifically my personal assistant slacking off. Are you clear with that?’

‘I am not- Jang Gue Rae-sshi just invited me to join him for lunch so-’

‘That is not my question, Park Shin Hye-’

‘I am just telling you.’ As usual Shin Hye cut him off again.

‘Did you just talk back to me?’

Shin Hye frantically shake her head as she hold the phone tightly.

‘I am not.’

‘Good. So now get me something to drink.’

Shin Hye seems to be in defeated as she let out her heavy sigh before looking back at Gue Rea who is still there.

‘I guess I cannot join you later.’ Shin Hye says apologetically at him before excusing herself to get his favourite coffee.

***

Yong Hwa stares intently at her back when Shin Hye is too busy slicing the raw salmon. He does not realise his lips have curl up to form a smile as he continues to look at her. Seeing her hairs up into a bun with her pink apron on is some kind of dream to him. The apron, well he purposely buy for her. It suits her well.

‘Ah!’

‘What’s wrong?’ Yong Hwa immediately run next to her when he heard her painfully.

His eyes becoming even wider when he realises a cut on her finger, and quickly takes her finger and it. Shin Hye looks at him in disbelief. She literally can feel Yong Hwa is on her finger.

Shin Hye continues to look at him. Few times, her eyes blink, and her gazes are still gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter