EIGHTEEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

18.

Shin Hye lazily yawns, scratching off her face as she walks out from her bedroom and only to see Bora diligently cleaning every nook and crook of her tiny house. BongJi is there too, sprawling leisurely on his favourite spot.

Shin Hye hums softly when she heard Bora cheerily greet her a good morning that day. Without even looking at her, Shin Hye coldly passes by her and immediately makes her way to the kitchen just across the living room.

Her eyes almost bulge out when she sees Yong Hwa is at her kitchen with his back facing at her.

Since when I have gave him an authorisation to come in and out of my house. She pouts even more, mindlessly grabs the clean glass and pour herself a plain water.

‘Did you sleep well?’ Yong Hwa asks, as he continues to prepare breakfast for them.

Shin Hye scoffs, almost rolling her eyes on him. Whatever!- Surely she is feeling totally annoying with him barging into her house without any notice. More like invading my privacy-

‘I am talking to you, Shin Hye.’ says Yong Hwa without even looking at her.

‘So?’ Shin Hye raises her brows as she looks over him annoyingly.

Yong Hwa sighs heavily as he settles down all utensil aside, and turns to face her.

‘I have things to say.’ He says again. He is already standing beside her with mug of an aromatic brew coffee in his hand.

Her brows curl up as she looks up at him. ‘What now?’

‘I have been thinking a lot these days-’

‘About what?’ Shin Hye hisses, pulling her long hairs into a bun as she walks towards the empty chair, and Yong Hwa silently follows her.

‘You.’ He takes a sip of his coffee as he stares at Shin Hye who is already frowning at him.

‘Me?’

Yong Hwa nods, taking another sip of his coffee again before asking Bora to bring their breakfast to the table.

‘What is about me?’ Shin Hye starting to get impatient when Yong Hwa remains silence as he stares him. ‘Are you going to tell me or not?’

She pouts even when Yong Hwa seems to be ignoring her. Are you going to stay silence like this without saying anything to me? Are you really going to leave hanging like this?

‘I will tell-’ He suddenly speaks up. ‘But with one condition-’

‘What condition?’ Shin Hye narrows her eyes as she looks at her suspiciously. ‘Spill it! Now-’

‘Stay with me-’

‘What?!’

***

Shin Hye continues to pace back and forth with her hands clasping together. Her head is about to explode at anytime just thinking about Yong Hwa’s most craziest idea. Staying with him? No way- No! Just no!

She sighs again, for the nth times slowly advancing towards her newly assigned desk. Luckily, Yong Hwa is not here. Well, I am force to come to Ambior with Yong Hwa and worst, he even asked me to stay in one office with him. He is being so ridiculous!

‘Miss Park, your meeting with our client from China will start soon. Mr. Jung will attend the meeting later once he done meeting Director Kang.’ Yura, his secretary, reminds.

‘You will be coming with me, right?’ Shin Hye looks up at his secretary.

Yura slowly shakes her head. ‘I still need to wait for Mr. Jung.’

‘Why?’ Shin Hye whines. ‘Then, who is going with me? I thought Yong Hwa has specifically assigned you to be with me.’

The other woman chuckles softly. ‘You will be going with your PA, Miss Park.’

‘PA?’

Yura nods as she stares at Soyu standing at the corner of the office. ‘Soyu will be your PA starting from today.’

Shin Hye chuckles awkwardly as she looks at Soyu and turns to face Yura again. ‘Yah! Stop playing she is my bodyguard. Did Yong Hwa just promote him to become my PA now?’

Yura nods again. ‘The official letter already came out few days ago.’

Shin Hye bites her lower lip, staring at the other women in disbelief.

‘So, you are agreed with this, Soyu?’

Soyu smiles diplomatically at her as she nods her head. ‘Yes, Miss Park-’

Shin Hye gasps. ‘How much did he pay you that you are willing to obey to him?’

‘He pays me enough for me to support my family.’ Soyu utters firmly.

‘You-Aish! Really! I am going crazy with you.’

‘Sorry, Miss Park. I am just doing my work. It is time for your meeting now.’

Shin Hye scoffs as she stares at her, completely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter