FOUR

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

FOUR

Shin Hye waits silently behind him, waiting for his first comment on her cooks. Though she is confident with her cooks but sometimes she admits few times her cooking does not turn out very well.

‘Are you not going to join me?’ Yong Hwa suddenly speak up, breaking the silence between them.

‘It is okay, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi.’ She quickly declines his invitation. ‘I already have my breakfast.’

‘Then, why are you still standing here? Are you not going to prepare my work attire?’ Yong Hwa coldly dismiss her.

Shin Hye giggles softly. ‘I want to know your opinion on my cooking-’

‘Don’t bother. I am not even impress with your cooking. Everything is tasteless and bland.’

‘Really?’ Shin Hye bites her lower lip. The last time she remembers, her toast tastes really well but how come it does not on him. ‘Do you want me to make another one?’

‘Just get my work attire ready. Don’t make me wait too long, Shin Hye.’ Yong Hwa says again before leaving the table.

Did he just call me Shin Hye? Her brows curl as she narrows her eyes staring at his back as he makes his way towards his room.

‘Park Shin Hye! Do you want me to cut off your salary?’ His voice suddenly echo through the small room when Shin Hye is still standing at her place.

Aish! This brat! What wrong with him?

***

Shin Hye sighs heavily. Few times, she glances over her wrist. It was nearly eleven at night but Yong Hwa has not yet show any sign if he is going to leave his office.

I will wait for him fifteen more minutes.

Her attention goes back to her monitor when suddenly instant message pops up on her screen.

Jung Yong Hwa-sshi?! Shin Hye frowns when the sender turns out to be her boss who is still inside his room.

YH: Are you still there?

SH: Yes, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi. I am waiting for you.

YH: Really? I am so glad.

Shin Hye smiles as she reads his message, at the same time her fingers are already dancing on her keyboard. Just then, when she is about to press Enter, another messages pop up which makes Shin Hye to scoff annoyingly.

YH: I am hungry.

YH: Buy something for me to eat.

YH: Get me an ice cappuccino. Tall!

YH: I need to sleep tonight. Just get ice chocolate for me.

YH: Make it fast!

Shin Hye immediately clear off her text field. Luckily, she has not reply his message earlier.

YH: Park Shin Hye, are you still there?

SH: I am about to get your food but you keep on sending me text.

YH: Did you just talk back to me?

***

Yong Hwa put down the document on his table. His attention eventually diverts back to his monitor when new instant message pops up on his screen.

Suddenly, he already found himself grinning alone as he read her messages for him.

SH: I am just answering your questions since you keep on asking me.

Yong Hwa still has his silly grin plasters on his handsome face as he grabs the document back and continues to review them while waiting for Shin Hye to come back.

‘Come in!’ Yong Hwa yells when he heard a knock on his door, and as expected it is Shin Hye with his ice chocolate and her other hand is holding a plastic bag.

‘What did you buy?’ He stares at her solemnly.

Shin Hye carefully put down his drink and pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter