AGE 7 : Connected

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER II

"Connected"

 

 

"Ari? What is wrong with her? Princess? Why is she not reacting?" Kyuhyun yelled desperate to Taeyang. Taeyang shrugged but he wasn't that calm himself they never saw this. Ari's eyes were not only purple but half of it was yellow. 

"Dad?" Ari murmured. "I can't ... I don't know ...." Ari fell down and sat on her on the floor crawling backwards until she bumped in the foot-end of her bed. Her eyes became bigger.

 

"What do we do?, what in the world is happening to my daughter?" Kyuhyun looked at Ari.

 

"I don't know, but I don't think she is here with her mind." Taeyang whispered.

 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean."

 

"The connection I think it's real."

 

"Pfft Yeah right, sure, you and your stupid story."

 

"I can't run, I won't leave without you." Ari yelled. "D-A-D" Ari was shaking her head. "No" A single tear escaped Ari's eyes "NO" Ari began to cry. Meanwhile Taeyang's phone began to ring. 'home' the caller ID said. 

 

"I've got to take this." Taeyang went outside the room. "Honey, calm down what's going on? We got some problems with Ari? .... What do you mean Sehun is behaving like he's scared. ... What color did you say? . .. Honey just stay calm and stay with him." He went back in the room to find Kyuhyun next to his little girl.

 

"Kyu? Sehun is behaving the same way as Ari. What do we do? What is happening? Sehun has yellow-green eyes. There is something going on in the yellow pack. I think ...." before Taeyang could finish his sentence he heard a knock on the door, with a beating heart he went to open the door so Kyuhyun could stay with Ari.

 

Minhyuk stood in front of the Jin's house, holding his son, from trying to run away. Taeyang didn't listen to Minhyuk's shouts but looked in the direction of Luhan. Half yellow-half red. This was definitely a connection thing. Minhyuk dragged Luhan inside and locked the door. Taeyang motioned for Minhyuk to go upstairs where Ari and Kyuhyun were. Luhan was like on automatic pilot, he went to sit next to Ari and laid his hand on hers. He gasped loudly and closed his eyes. Ari just gasped, when Luhan opened his again, he looked confused around him. "W-where am I?" He looked next to him and than to his father. "W-what's wrong with her?"

 

Again Taeyang's phone ring. His wife told him everything was good again, no more two colored eyes for Sehun. "Uncle Changmin?" Ari mentioned and reach out the hand that wasn't covered by Luhan's. "Why am I in Tao's room? Tao?" Her mind was back but certainly she was still inn the place where she was a few seconds ago. Luhan didn't know what to do and kept his hand on Ari's too scared to remove it.

 

Suddenly Ari turned her hand around and intertwined her fingers with his. The 7-year old winced from the power she put in. Ari was digging her nails into his skin. Luhan started to bite on his lip, it hurt so much and she was digging in deeper. Luhan tried t focus on something else and looked around scared only to meet the eyes of the confused, worried fathers around him. 

 

"What the hell is going on? Why didn't she snap out of it?" Minhyuk yelled and pointed at Ari. Even though Taeyang and Kyuhyun wanted to answer, they couldn't.

 

Ari gasped, tears falling out of her eyes. "U-u-uncle?" Her free hand went up to and tears kept rolling out of her wet eyes. Without knowing her bodies movements she turned around and leaned her head down on Luhan's shoulder, who just sat there frozen. In a swift moment Ari sat back up again, releasing Luhan's hand and grabbing to hurt throat. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO AWAY? DON'T TOUCH HIM GO AWAY?" Ari was moving around too much and struggling, clamping her hands around her small neck, she closed her eyes and went still. Her body went numb and she fell to the other side on the ground. For a couple of seconds nobody moved. 

 

"Ari? Honey?" Kyuhyun crawled to his daughter, carefully nudging her in the side. Ari cringed and started to slowly open her little eyes. A sigh of relief left Kyuhyun mouth, her eyes were back to the huge brown orbs she normally had. "Ari" Ari pushed her up with her little arms, she felt like all the energy was drained from her body. Her hair was all to one side and she looked around, confused. She looked at the adults and her eyes met Luhan's. She slowly crawled to him.

 

"Did you see it?" she asked silently, Luhan was still shocked from seeing Ari in the way she was and the different Ari now, he looked at his father and than back to Ari. He started nodding slowly. "It wasn't a dream?" she shocked a little, but she wasn't really asking, but still Luhan shook his head slowly.

 

"Ari, honey? What happened?" Kyuhyun asked, Ari turned around and looked at her father's worried expression. 

 

"Uncle Changmin, yellow pack .." She started, her eyes watering again. "dead" she said silently almost inaudible. "White eyed people" she whispered. "Tao."

 

Kyuhyun looked around at the other leaders. "What happened to Tao, honey?" Taeyang asked. 

 

"I don't know" Ari mouthed without a single sound and looked Luhan to confirm if he saw something. Luhan shrugged, he bent his head down, he didn't know Ari was there longer than he was.

 

"Call Takuya" Kyuhyun motioned at Minhyuk. "The last I know the orange pack was closed to the yellow one. Oh and ask him about Kris." Minhyuk gave a curt nod and ran downstairs to call with the landline. "If she is saying the truth, this connection theory you have might be real."

 

As soon as Minhyuk had ended his call, Takuya had indeed confirmed to see the yellow pack all dead, but Tao was gone and they were searching for him. Kris had had the color change too. Takuya had mentioned that it may not have been ordinary humans but a supernatural force with the help of humans. Takuya said that Changmin's house had a stench, not wolf, not human, he couldn't figure it out. The three team leaders put their heads together and it would turn out to take years to figure out what had killed the yellow pack. There was no sign from Tao whatsoever, but one thing they knew and were certain of. Hunters were stronger than ever and working with a supernatural being.

 

 


 

Another chapter. JEEJ :)
I forgot the thank my first commentor on my story
Thank you JustMe2712 ^^

I'll be a good authornim next time and try to answer your comments, I just hadn't had that much time.
Comment, subscribe, ...