Hunters & wolves in the cabin pt. 2

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

"Are you sure you saw them run here?" 

 

"yes"

 

"THAN WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THEY? THIS CABIN HAS BEEN EMPTY FOR YEARS." that one was clearly upset and lost his patience.

 

"it couldn't hurt to check the cabin." another one said. "Maybe they are inside." 

CHAPTER XIII

Hunters & Wolves In The Cabin pt.2

 

 

Ari froze in her spot, she was in clear side of any window covering the downstairs area, with transparant curtains she could easily be seen. Clear as it was they were enemies outside. Ari knew the voices she heard them before not so long ago. Luhan watched Ari panic for a moment, Ari move, Luhan tried via the connection, Come on Ari, move away from the window, Ari was nailed to the ground, she didn' t move a mussle so the only thing he could do was reach for Ari's wrist and pull her to one of the closets. Inside the closet there was no personal space, it was so little they were glued together. Luhan had his one arm around her waist and the other still tightly around her wrist.

 

By this close proximaty Ari came to her senses but the only thing on her mind was not the personal space boundaries but was one blue omega, who might have attacked and scared her today but he was left alone, upstairs, and was in dangerous.

 

"YAH" Ari whisper shouted. "Let me go, Joonmyun is still upstairs."

 

"He'll be fine" Luhan said a bit angry that she only thought of the blue one and not her own or his life, the fact she knew Joonmyun just for a week and himself for her whole life may have just been a part of it. if it were Sehun with her right now, she wouldn't think of the blue one, would she?

 

"But he is in danger, he's alone up there." Ari tried to wriggle her way out of his strong hold, but didn't succeed.

 

"Yeah and he is not in danger, remember the enemy sees him as one of them." Luhan noted silently. Ari still tried to wring her way out of his grip. 

 

"Still someone should go up there. AND let me go" Luhan was still ignoring the question. "he'll be fine" he said "the worst that will happen is he either bites their heads off or he rips them to shreads or he could do nothing and go with them, forget everything that happen. But that is not what is going to happen to us when they find us in here." the purple alpha looked at the red, really, Joonmyun would do that? in human form? From Luhan this was expected, he had always had bloodier ways to deal with things like this, Ari was the opposite, words rather than deeds, except when it was absolutely necessary.

 

"But I need to go to him." Luhan tightened his grip more, so she wouldn't have a chance to escape. "Luhan, Loosen your grip it's to tight, loosen it, it hurts." Ari pouted, she thought she might escape this way and run to the omega upstairs. 

 

"No, will you shut up, I hear them at the door...." Before he could finish that sentence the doorknob from the front door was turned and the door clicked open. "shh and stop moving they'll hear us." Luhan held Ari so she couldn't move anymore and with one hand on so she couldn't protest. Her eyes widened, the red alpha had never been one to hold her in tact, but now as she stared at him it was like for the second time that day she felt like he would protect her no matter what his own fate was or he could just be saving his own guts.

 


 

 

In the bedroom upstairs a 17-year old boy was waking up, not sweetly but he was harshly awakened by pain, every limb of his body hurt. He heard voices downstairs, all male and none of them familiar. Although from the first sound of it. The blue omega slowly sat up, healing his ever so damaged body. He hadn't had much outside damage, a truly bad headache and some bones that needed to go back in place. Since he wasn't familiar with the healing proces it shocked him how fast the bones would crack back in the right place, with little extra pain. He didn't remember what happened all he could remember was Mr. Lee had anounced that they were going to play paintball in the forest, and than he was here, what was this place? it looked familiar to him but he couldn't place it. The wooden planked room, soft bed, a window that was slightly opened and a gush of wind flew in. He carefully reach for his head and raked his hand through his messy hair but before he did that. He looked at his hand, it was drenched in dried blood. He inspected his body to find it shockingly covered in dirt and dried blood, but it wasn't his own, he hadn't have any wounds, just out of place bones. So who's was it and how did it get there? How did he get there? He sprang up and went outside the room silently, the voices downstairs weren't very amused so he inspected the hallway to make sure no one was there. He knew where he was now, he recognised the upstairs hallway, but still the fact of how the blood was on him, it petrified him, what if he changed, in a wolf and now had a memory loss?

 

He slowly crossed the hallway to bathroom that he used ever so often after training when he and Ari were here. When he entered the bathroom. What the hell happened? He looked around and slowly he came to the realisation maybe he had done something to Ari while they were training, or maybe when they were playing paintball, was it possible? He wouldn't have, right?.

Joonmyun got scared of himself, yesterday he had some memory loss now today again what was going on? The more he thought about it the more he felt agitated. And why did he only think about Ari? He could've easily hurt someone else.

 

He looked at both of his hands and than in the mirror, he couldn't control anything, the quick flashes of blue in his eyes confirmed that. The more he thought about the purple alpha the more they flashed blue. He could feel and smell another sent then the ones coming from downstairs. He needed to be quiet not to be found out, he needed to hide. His head started hurting, he could feel someone invading his own mind. Calm down, You kill.. Ari and Luhan ..... The voice in his head suddenly stopped. "What?" He didn't quite get it, until a light went of in his head "I killed Ari and Luhan? Oh god. I killed Ari and Luhan. No, please I didn't mean too." He started tugging at his hair. He backed away from his own reflection, and knocked something down with his arm swing. Shaking he dropped on the floor and cowered away in a corner, pulling his knees up to his head and making him as little as possible.

 

 I killed them, You killed Ari and Luhan. The words kept repeating in his mind, he wanted to yell it out but with the unknown guests downstairs, he couldn't. He wanted to disappear in that corner, if he really did kill both the leader children, the wolves will come for him.

 


 

Downstairs the falling of the object was heard and the leader gave two of them orders to go look upstairs. While another two of them searched the ground level of the cabin, the last three searched round the cabin.

 

Hearing the footsteps in the hallway, Joonmyun knew he was a goner. He hadn't meant to be captured. The door of the bathroom was knocked open a few minutes after, two of the people walked in. "Joonmyun?!?" one whispered, shocked to see his previous companion drenched in blood sitting in a corner on the floor, shivering like he was in the snow without a jacket, the hunter looked at the shivering crying omega.

 

"Please don't hurt me, I..I... didn't mean ... I-I didn't mean to kill ..." Joonmyun started but was shocked to see one of his old friends, Myungsoo with someone standing in front of him. "Myungsoo?" Joonmyun stopped crying, the hunter looked him straight in the eyes.

 

"Yeah" the hunter gasped at the sigh of Joonmyun. "Myun-ah, Why are you here? What happened? Why are you like this, I thought you were with Xiumin and Lay. God, you're covered in blood." The other boy was confused by the interaction and was looking from hunter to wolf and back. "Oh, Sungyeol-ah, Go downstairs and tell Sunggyu it's Joonmyun who's here. Howon saw Myun-ah."

 

"You know him?" Myungsoo rolled with his eyes as it wasn't obvious enough they knew each other. "Fine" Sungyeol saw his friends eyes motioning to the stairs. "I'm going, I'm going".

 

Myungsoo crouched down in front of Joonmyun and extended a hand, without hesitation the omega took the hand of the hunter and was hoisted up. "So" Myungsoo started "Are you going to tell me what happened and tell me why you are here?" He saw the hesitation on his old friend's face. "By how this looks, it looks like you ripped someone to shreads." Joonmyun eyes returned to the shocked expression he had earlier, this was the confirmation he killed the leader children. "Still not talking, é?" Myungsoo gave him a small laugh, pulled him in for a reasuring hug. "You're fine now, you're ok" With the elder's words, Joonmyun started to calm down a bit. He returned the embrace of his friend, his head down on his shoulder. "Come on, if you are not going to tell me at least let us take you out of here." He ruffled the younger's dirty hair.

 

"us?" Joonmyun asked.

 

"Yeah, two to three years ago we formed a group. Sunggyu is the leader. You don't know him. But you still remember Sungjong-ie and Woohyun right?" A small nod to confirm the omega still knew his old hunter friends. "We are with 7 now, Sungyeol, Howon and Dongwoo are new." 

 

"I thought you were never going to form a group outside of you three." 

 

"Yeah, well times change, things change when you go to camp." Myungsoo smiled "By the way where are Kai and Chanyeol, I remember they never leave your side."

 

"I don't know." 

 

Many thoughts crossed his mind now, Great, I guess I killed them too? Can this day become any worse. The headache he had wasn't making it any better

 

"Myun-ah, Are you really ok?" Myungsoo eyed his friend worriedly, but couldn't figure out what was wrong. After a nod from the blue one Myungsoo decided it was time to go downstairs and meet these new friends.

 

"Myunsie?" Woohyun ran to the stairs when he saw Myungsoo and Joonmyun descended. "OMG, What the hell happened to you?" He gasped at the side of a blooded Joonmyun. Others followed behind him.

 

"So this is the famous boy?" Sunggyu let his eyes flow over him suspiciously. "Xiumin's little boy" The others followed and glared at the prince. The omega didn't feel at ease, very uneasy and uncomfortable with all eyes on him. 

 

"Guys, give him some room." Myungsoo laid a friendly hand on his shoulder, to reassure him he was safe, so that he didn't need to worry about what had happened. The walked together to the sofa where they both sat down. Woohyun followed shortly after, the sofa wasn't that big so our little wolf was crushed between his hunter friends. Woohyun eyeing Myungsoo but he just shrugged his shoulders. Woohyun was always the more curious one, and Myungsoo let the things flow in time.

 

"SooOOO?" Woohyun started. While the rest of them gathered around. "Tell me, ... us, what happened? Cause I don't think we just can bring you back without explanations. Xiumin's going to have our heads planted on sticks, if we don't know. Are you hurt some where?" 

 

Joonmyun shook his head, his head hung low not daring to look at anyone, the rest was all healed except for the head ache. When suddenly a very familiar voice came to his mind.

 

Don't tell them about us, or that we are here.

 

"huh?" the blue omega's eyes shoot up, looking around the room. That was Ari, so he didn't kill Ari? He hadn't killed the leader children. He let out a sigh in relief.

 

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked.

 

Yah, don't make yourself suspicious, We are in the closet. Don't look at it. Joonmyun's eyes shifted to the hallcloset. The only one here where you could stand in. I said don't look, you idiot. You didn't kill anyone, ok? I'll tell you later what happened. Be safe ok? You're safe. Go home.

 

"Is there something in there, kid?" Sunggyu asked already making his way to the closet.

 

"No, no nothing there." Sunggyu stopped in his footsteps, even though Joonmyun's voice was a bit nervous, he stepped down and turned to Joonmyun again.

 

"Tell us what happened Myunsie?" Woohyun repeated his question.

 

"I was in school, well not exactly in school, we had P.E. and we were playing paintball in the woods. Suddenly I'm here." Joonmyun looked down, he shivered. Why was Ari here? And who is we? How can Ari even talk to him is in his mind? But knowing that Ari was fine was a big relief.

 

"So, you don't know how this happened, Joon-ie?" Sungjong asked. sitting in crouch in front of his friend, the table was pushed back. Joonmyun shook his head.

 

"Okay, fine seeing that there are no wolves here,but Xiumin's boy" Sunggyu dead glared Howon, who cringed a bit. "We can go home now after we deliver that mess." Pointing to Joonmyun.

 

 



 

In the closet they heard something fall down upstairs and Ari cringed but Luhan was actually scared of how Joonmyun would behave, if it was badly they had to come out of hiding. Why were they hiding anyway? Luhan had answered that before, he had asked Ari if she remembered a week ago at school when she was attacked; these hunters where stronger and had a strategy to take them down, one they hadn't figured out themselves. So they couldn't deceive or run that would be their death. The purple princess was suspicious of how he knew, he just said he heard it from Kyungsoo, but that wasn't the whole truth, Ari could not remember who actually helped her that day.

 

For the time being the two wolves in the closet agreed to use the connection to talk to each other, it was way safer although it hadn't been used in years for big conversations and Kris would hear it as well, But for now, it was safer than to talk in whispers. They might have to explain to Kris later what had happened. The orange alpha would freak if he knew.

 

Little that the young red alpha knew, Ari was already trying the connection and it felt unpleasant.

 

Ari, what the hell are you doing?

I'm trying to connect with Joonmyun.

Are you crazy? That'll be your death, you can't connect who isn't from `The Mighty Five`. We never tried that.

I swear I can, I already did it I think, I don't know how to explain it. shh, let me concentrate.

Fine. I don't care.

 

Luhan remembered it might work, he had been in the omega's had not so long ago. Luhan was searching for any evidence of connection to the blue in Ari's eyes, with ashtonishment he saw Ari breaking through barriers and meanwhile to transfer the difficulty she dug her nails into his arms. Holding Ari up by her waist and trying to support her wasn't easy in the small closet plus the purple princess winced a couple of times. They needed to be quiet only two of them went upstairs. 

 

I think I've got it. It was like someone was blocking me.

 

She warned Luhan and broke through completely. She closed her eyes and opened them again, the red alpha was surprised to see half blue eyes mixed with her purple ones.

 

What do you see? It clearly worked.

 

Ari didn't say anything.

 

Ari?

Ari?

Come on, this isn't the time to play hide and seek.

 

Luhan started to worry, the purple alpha wasn't responding. Did he loose her? A very weak response came to Luhan.

 

He's on the floor, it looks like someone from the group knows him. He looks really bad, Lu. Confused, shocked. I can't enter his mind completely. How can he block me?, I don't get it.

Try talking to him. The worst you can do is give him a bad headache, right?

 

Ari tried and tried but it wouldn't work, not until Joonmyun felt a bit more relaxed or not so confused. She had to break through more walls and it was easier said than done.

 

GOD, it hurts

Yes, I know, try not yell. Hunters are close to the closet.

You've got it easy, and you don't know what pain I'm in right now, it's like spliting open my skull.

Trust me, I know what you feel.

 

Meanwhile Joonmyun was downstairs with the group. Placed in the sofa when Ari finally broke through the last walls. She could see and hear everything, now she could talk to him.

 

YES. I'm through, but it still hurts, I don't think i can hold it long, it's a weak signal.

Than talk to him. Don't waist time.

 

Ari heard the questions from the hunters and was prepared to talk to Joonmyun.

 

Don't tell them about us, or that we are here.

 

A loud gasp was heard and like Ari could follow everything, she could facepalm herself with the omega obviousness.

 

Yah, don't make yourself suspicious, We are in the closet. Don't look at it. Joonmyun's eyes shifted to the hallcloset. His eyes in their direction, AISH, Ari could curse herself. Mister obvious omega was way too obvious.  I said don't look, you idiot. You didn't kill anyone, ok? I'll tell you later what happened. Be safe ok? You're safe. Go home.

 

I'm sorry. But the last part didn't go through, Ari was pushed out of Joonmyun's head. , I lost him

What do you mean you lost him?

I don't know, I was just pushed out. Ari looked around in the closet. Than her head bent down because she could feel warm liquid on her fingers. OMG, you're bleeding. She panicked and looked back at Luhan.

Yes genius, you noticed, ever thought of clipping your nails?, they're so sharp and long.

I'm sorry.

 

Ari did feel sorry, the red alpha had done nothing else than protect her today and now she was making him bleed. She pulled out her nails and Luhan healed in an instant. The purple princess was so tired from the mental strain. With his both arms around an exhausted Ari to hold her up and she didn't try to work against him anymore.

 

I'm so tired I could sleep.

Than sleep, we will need to run after they left. I'll bring you home.

What? Sleep here like this?

Yes.

 

Ari eyed at him suspiciously. But she was too tired and leaned against him like they hadn't hated it eachother for years. Luhan on the other hand smiled as Ari laid her head on his shoulder and with steady breathing in the nape of his neck, he knew she fell asleep. He stepped a bit backwards, not making any sound and leaned against the wall of the closet, with his full weight supported against the wall he looked at the ceiling, cause the purple's breathing was distracting him. If Sehun would have found them like that, he wouldn't have stopped teasing the red prince about it. Thinking about the green prince, Luhan just hoped wherever the two others may be, they would be safe, free and not imprisoned or dead or hurt.

 


 

It took exactly one hour to secure the premisses, when the hunters were gone and it was already dark. Luhan had laid Ari on the sofa and went outside to see if there was any danger, seeing no immediate danger anymore the red prince had decided to carry Ari outside and lock the cabin.

 

The red alpha thought of how to get back, in human form it would take to long and who knows where the hunters were, if they were still in the woods or not. Fastest way to travel now was to change and so he did. A glorious white wolf stood now in front of the purple princess, the knocked out princess didn't give a kick. Luhan carefully put her on his back and took his clothes in his mouth. He ran through the forest to the terrorrity of the purples. The white wolves red eyes shone through the dark and were aware of everything around him. A few metres in front of the mansion of the purple leader, he put the purple princess carefully against a tree and got dressed in his dirty ripped clothes. If the clothes wouldn't have been a give a way of what happened the scars on the side of his stomach would have been. Ari's clothes weren't any better, the blood stain right above her heart would give everything away anyways.

 

It already turned dark. He sighed when he looked at her, picking her up and went to the front door of the purple's house. He would have to explain to Uncle Kyu and Aunt Bom what had happened to their daughter and be cautious to not mention Joonmyun is a blue.

 

Luhan stood in front of the purple leader's mansion with Ari in his arms. He was still contemplating on telling them the truth, but then again he couldn't mention Ari training the blue omega almost everynight.  He would protect her status as leader to be. He rang the bell and hoped he could just have it done quickly. The moment the purple leader opened the door with a relieved yet furious glare, Kyuhyun stepped aside to let the red prince in. No words were exchanged untill Luhan got to the middle of the living room and wanted to lay down the sleeping Ari on the cough. Suddenly he looked around the room, not only the present of the purple leader pair who were there, but his parents as well as for Lee Donghae (Mr. Lee) and his wife Sandara. He gulped now he had to explain it to everyone.

 

Luhan felt like he was displayed in front of a window of a clothing store. The uncomfortable silence wasn't helping, Bom was the first one to jump up from her chair at the dining table, she eyed him from head to toe and shocked and confused at seeing her 17-year old daughter sleeping in his arms, while both of their clothes were drenched in dried blood and dirt. He felt unconformtable and was a little bit trembling under Ari's weight. Not that she was heavy, he just was tired of carrying her, healing, fighting and looking out for danger, it had demanded his toll on him and he was exhausted. He would rather pass out like Ari and sleep than be in this situation right now.

 

"Before you all say something, or ask questions, can I please lay her down first? I had to carry her from the cabin to here. Plus it has been a rough couple of hours." He tried to sound normal, but the nerves kicked in when he met his father's angry glare. Carefully, he put her down, brushed the strings of hair out of her face so it wouldn't bother her in her sleep, in the meantime Kyuhyun had taken his chair next to Bom again. Minhyuk had made his way to his son. Luhan was surprised when he turned around, he met his father eyes, who hit him in his face. The whole purple population in the house gasped at the action, no one dared to speak a word but Sandara and Bom had the same reaction and brought a hand to cover their mouth.

 

"I told you not to run off again." Minhyuk scolded Luhan. The red prince knew it was coming, he held his head down low, he may seem like the rebel of the mighty five but he still cringed and was a little puppy in front of his dad. He couldn't go against his father in furious mode. Minhyuk wasn't abusive, he was just strict about his laid out rules and one Luhan had to follow was not to run of, not since the day he met Joonmyun and they were met with a whole bunch of hunters. "How many times do I have to tell you, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO RUN OFF LIKE THAT AND YOU KNOW IT." The red leader yelled at his son, he was worried and mad at the same time and he showed through action more than through words.

 

The red leader was about to hit his son again when a voice with much more authority shouted his name. "MINHYUK" Kyuhyun rose his voice and it sounded like a wolf growl. Minhyuk sighed, dropped his hand and like so many times before, it hurt his pride a bit when Kyuhyun took over, although their unism was not the same as in the past the purple leader still had the power to stop anyone and anything. With that voice you would stop to. Luhan raised his head in the direction of the purple alpha-leader. He widened his eyes, he had never heard uncle Kyu like that. Sure he would raise his voice but this was pure wolf-like authority. Kyuhyun met Luhan's surprised, yet confused, but with the softer turning gaze of the elder. Uncle Kyu motioned him to come to the table.

 

Luhan obeyed and took place next to his uncle, much to the disapproval of his father. Luhan felt uneasy, Mr. Lee (Donghae) and Mrs. Lee (Sandara) hadn't said a word yet and his mother kept going from him to Ari and back, shocked as she was to find her son with the purple's daughter at a time like this., his dad was silenced and uncle Kyu and aunt Bom were anticipating for him to speak. An awkward cough was heard from Mr. Lee. 

 

"So....." Luhan focused on a very nervous Mr. Lee, another awkward cough. "What happened?" They all knew about the paintball game in the woods right now. But his father didn't know about Joonmyun, the other Lee-couple didn't know either and he doubted his uncle would know.

 

"We were playing paintball in the forest. I was gaining in on the blue team, I lost half of my team, who were shot and went back to the open place like agreed. I think Baek, Kyung and Kwangmin were still alive from the red team. I send them to capture the flags of the purple team." Luhan started. "We hadn't seen the blue team in a while so I decided to look for them. The moment when I tried to take blue out, the purple probably had taken over, although the only one I saw was Ari."

 

"Okay, so what happened than?" Yewon, his mother asked friendly. HIs mother and father only knew of a new omega by the talks in town. Not what color he was.  

 

"Well" Luhan continued a little hesistant. "euhm, the new omega was playing on the blue team. The only thing strange about it was how he was taking down his own team. I noticed something wrong by the minute I approached the team's camp." 

 

"The new omega, huh?" His father mindlessly repeated. "The one not purple nor red."

 

By the first mention of the omega, Luhan could feel Kyuhyun burn a whole in him. He turned his head. Something told him he knew, Joonmyun was blue. Ari must've brought him home that night. He was trying to make sense out of the purple leader's glare. Did he know everything? The trainings too?

 

"We don't know what color." Luhan continued and told a little white lie "We think he is orange, some kind of stray wolf who lost his sense to find Uncle Takuya's pack."

 

"It's ok, Luhan-ssi" Bom said before the boy made himself more suspicious. "Continue with the story"

 

Luhan nodded. "So I closed in on Ari to see if she was alright, we didn't see our own team anymore, so we asumed they were all out. By then the only blue left was the omega and Jeongmin. I took out Jeongmin because the omega seemed like he was killing the kid. He kinda got side of us and went straight for Ari." Luhan than turned to his dad. "Dad" he tried carefully "he was in the same rage as I was a couple of years ago." Minhyuk remembered it all the better. He hadn't had control over his son until he forced Luhan to turn, than Luhan ran off and they didn't see him for two days. "He couldn't turn though." Luhan continued. "He scratched Ari's neck, started to stab her. It was pretty ugly. When he went for her heart, I went in to battle right away. Ari was to shocked by the event. I didn't want to hurt him, so I tried my best to hold him of. He got me good a couple of times; I was trying to make him turn but it wouldn't work. When there was no way out for me, Ari put her angst aside and let her impulsive wolf take over. Ari tried it diffirently, less painful I guess. She made a run for it, the little omega followed her since he was after her, I was just a pion in the middle. I had to heal up a bit in order to follow them. I did, I finally found them. He passed out on the ground and Ari sitting next to him, it looked like he managed to get Ari again before passing out. We brought him to the cabin, we couldn't leave him out in the woods like that. That's where Ari and I fully healed."

 

"So what happened to the other?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"The omega slept his of, he didn't remember a thing, by the time we wanted to leave, the same new group of hunters came, the same ones who attacked Ari at school. Because we were weakened, we went into hiding. we used the connection to talk to each other. Ari tried connected to the omega, to reassure him. But it was not really possible, but she succeeded and it wore her out. So she kinda fell asleep in the closet and when the hunters left, we left. end of story." The last part was again sort of a lie, but he didn't know what to tell, what would they say if they only left after a couple of hours, because he was indeed afraid.

 

"How did the omega escape?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"euhm, since he is friends with those hunters they brought him to his house." Luhan said trying to wave the subject of the table, but the purple leader had his eyes on the young red the whole time.

 

"I will have to give those two rascals of protector wolves a lecture again on how to protect their leader." Minhyuk murmured.

 

"Dad!" A flabbergasted Luhan said. "Don't, Baek and Kyung didn't do anything." Knowing his fathers lectures always involved some techniques you couldn't call mild.

 

"You're right they didn't do anything." The red leader averted his attention to the purple leader. "Kyuhyun, I would give those three girls a lecture too, seems like they're disciplin is off." Minhyuk retorted.

 

"Minhyuk" Donghae started, he could see the red leader wasn't happy to be spoken to by a simple purple beta. "It was just the rules of the game. If they were out they had to return to the lake imediatly." Kyuhyun stopped his friend right there. Not wanting to start a fight who got it to the right end.

 

"It's getting late, I guess Luhan here is tired and Ari isn't going to wake up until morning. So I suggest we all leave and get sleep. Donghae, Dara thank you for coming and telling us what happened." Kyuhyun averted his attention to the other leader while Bom let Dara and Donghae out. "Minhyuk-ssi, I think we know what we have to do. I'll call Takuya. One of our packs will be attacked pretty soon, it's better to stand togheter this time than to fight them alone, I don't want to loose another pack to the hunters and vampire alliances."

 

Minhyuk gave a slight nod, he was sure he could've handled that species alone but Kyuhyun still had authorities and they'd swore to follow his command if anything bad would happen.

 



 

"Where have you bee.... OMG don't tell me that's yours?" Xiumin stared at his werewolf boy. "Please, or rather don't tell me that someone elses?" Luhan's and Ari's blood had soaked his shirt. He couldn't even tell him he didn't know whose it was. Even his arms, hands and neck were still under dried blood, he hadn't had time to clean up. He had some sort of metallic tast in his mouth that he couldn't place. He tried to get the blood off but hadn't had time. he was found by his friend Myungsoo too soon. 

 

Only Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungjong were with him. The rest had turned home, trusting them to bring the boy home safely. "Myun-ah, what did you do?" A scared hand raked through Xiumin's hair, he was still standing shell shocked in the doorway. By the frightened look on Xiumin's face, Joonmyun staggered backwards wanting to forget this night ever happened. "Ok, you three go home now." In his voice their was a hint of anger and angst, the little wolf had figured out what he was and had acted on it. "I need to speak with him alone." emphasing the alone, the three hunters bowed, Myungsoo took Joonmyun in a warm hug and told the younger whatever happened he would always be there for him. After that the three hunters rushed away.

 

All Xiumin could see was a scared, confused 17-year old boy who didn't have a clue what he had done. "Myun-ah" Xiumin tried carefully, not wanting to give the boy a mental breakdown, the old vampire went to sit on the couch and looked at the on-edge blue omega. "Tell me what happened." Joonmyun couldn't bring out a word, truth is he was scared because he couldn't remember anything. He only got flashes of someone being attacked.

 

"X-xxiu, I-I-I'm scared" Joonmyun stammered, on the verge of crying. He didn't want to be strong today. "I-I don't know what happened" He bursted out in tears, he didn't want to but he was indeed scared, scared that he would've been wolf and fought someone and killed him or her, Ari had said it was okay, he didn't hurt anyone bad and it wasn't his blood. How in the world could Ari even talk to him? 

 

"Myun-ah come here." Slowly Joonmyun moved to the cough and sat down next to his guardian vampire. Xiumin took him in his embrace "My poor little boy, it's going to be alright" He patted his back and let Joonmyun cry for a second, telling him everything would be ok, he couldn't help it, it was in his nature.

 

After a couple of minutes, Joonmyun's cries had sautered. "Feeling better know?" Xiumin asked. the scared little wolf nodded and straightened himself.

 

But the vampire could feel the skin of the wolf heating up against his cold nature. Something wasn't right. Since Joonmyun was off the wolvesbane he was diffirent, even when he didn't show it this proved it and now he was heating up like high fever had set in.

 

The more Xiumin smelled the air, the more he could smell the wolf on Joonmyun. And he hated that, he hated Joonmyun was turning, taking in no wolvesbane the last three days. The vampire hadn't had the heart to tell Lay because when he would, it would end Joonmyun's life. Something in Xiumin was holding him back to tell Lay, he secretly wanted Joonmyun to live. But for Joonmyun to live, Joonmyun needed to know the truth and go to the purple princess. Eventhough he had spend already enough time with her.

 

"Myun-ah?" Joonmyun looked up. "How about we start again with those vitamines?" Joonmyun nodded eagerly, he didn't want too because they caused him a nausious feeling but he wouldn't never have done what he had done today with the vitamines in his body. "Okay, Go wash up then" Xiumin smiled a bit, not really knowing if putting Joonmyun on wolvesbane was the best decision.

 



 

Bom came back into the living room after letting out their friends. She saw Yewon slowly nearing Ari, she followed her every move and went to her daughter too. While the two leaders discussed what they should do. When Bom started to examen Ari from closeby, she saw something unordinary. There were bite marks on her daughter's neck. She turned to Luhan. "Why has Ari bite marks on her neck?" Luhan's eyes widened, he hadn't said anything about that, it was not a way wolves fought. 

 

"euhmm" Luhan hesistated. " the omega bit her?"

 

"When?"

 

"Before we went to the cabin. Why? I know it is not the way we fight but .."

 

Bom looked at Yewon and she nodded. Yewon said "That explains it why Ari can talk to him and he understood." Luhan crooked an eyebrow. Was this a thing from the connection they yet had to discover. Uncle Tae, when he was alive, had been studying anything to do with the connection but never told them this could happen by being bitten by another wolf. Uncle Tae's training book had everything written in it and so was written in the mighty five's book.

 

The red made a note to find their book, and hold their secrets hidden.