Combat Mode

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER XVI

"Combat Mode"

 

After Kyungsoo and Li told Ari the story, it had been quiet. Joonmyun had not been part of the conversation until he came back from downstairs. Xiumin decided it was safer in the house then anywhere else. He had told the omega, that the other wolves should stay here. Although Kyungsoo was weary about it, they couldn't leave Ari with the enemy. The red wanted to know how his leader was, now that the purple princess was fine. Ari reassured him Luhan was doing ok, He had to endure her pain like everyone else of the leader children, that meant Kris. The connection was strong last night so it was easy to contact them. 

 

After Kyungsoo was reassured, he decided to stay too. Nursing Li's wound first, Ari might have scratched her protector too strongly, when she was "awakened". The purple protector's arm was ripped open, although it wasn't noticeable in the moment, it became clear when she smeared the princess with blood.  Kyungsoo was the first to notice. Li wasn't healing like she used to so they had to nurse it the old fashion way. 

 

The protectors didn't really trust the vampire living in the house, but they had to be there. Ari fell back asleep in Joonmyun's bed and the two protectors were assigned a separate room. Kyungsoo got Joonmyun's suppose to be room and Li was furthest from everyone else. She didn't like it though she endured it.

 

Day 17 - Thursday

 

Morning

Ari woke up, the bright, warm sun rays that shone through a gap of the curtains, slowly covered her eyes. with the gender warm touch of those rays, the purple alpha slowly awoken, flinching ever so often. She rubbed her eyes with one hand, her eyes fluttered open against the bright light. She had to adjust to the light.

 

When she finally managed to open her eyes, she didn't recognize where she was. All that was clear was that she was in a room on a soft bed, with an aching pain in her chest. She looked at her body and saw she wasn't wearing her own clothes. These were not hers. The squared patterned buttoned pajamas she was wearing looked nothing like her bright pink top with sky blue pants pajamas. She tried to move but the pain seared her still, she never felt this pain, why wasn't she healed yet? 

 

She looked next to her, to the unknown bed stand, her phone was on it. She tried reaching for it, but she could barely move. She heard a little snore next to her. When she turned her head, she saw a familiar boy sleeping next to her. His back was turned to her and he snored a bit. She finally remembered where she was and what happened.
"Myun-ah" She tried whispering, the sleeping boy's name. Ari lightly poked Joonmyun's back while softly repeating his name. But she didn't get much response from the omega, it only caused Joonmyun to turn and let his arm fall on her stomach, which intensified the pain. She held back a groan of pain. "Pabo" she whispered and started to tug a piece of hair after his ear. "that hurt" she added quietly.

 

Ari gave a little smile, "Myun-ah" she whispered again. She softly let her fingers trace his featured, from his jaw, to his chin and then slowly let her hand slight over his cheeks. She left her hand there and ghosted her thumb over his lips. Even though in the moment she wasn't aware of what she was doing, she let it happen. Biting her bottom-lip, wondering if she could, only this once, touch his. She tried to position her, cursing the pain and biting it away, to get a better view of the omega's face. She lightly pressed her thumb on his lips, Joonmyun let out a soft sigh, it made her giggle inside. His chocolate sent, tempted her to move closer. Was she taking advantage of this situation or should it just happen like this? She really wanted to kiss those perfectly soft lips.

 

Closing in to a mere inch from his lips, she inhaled his sweet sent again. Ari looked at Joonmyun's sleeping face one more time before closing her eyes and closing in. Just a mere touch to his lips before retreating again. Joonmyun stirred and his eyes fluttered open and was shocked to find Ari so close to him. Ari's eyes widened. She had hoped the omega wouldn't wake up. As fast as her eyes widened they cringed again. She hadn't felt that spark like she wanted. She wanted to feel that electricity shock, but strangely enough after wanting to be so close to Joonmyun. She hadn't felt anything and it kinda felt disappointed. Why had she hoped there would be something? After Ari's weird expression the blue wolf noticed his arm was on purple's waist. As fast as he could he pulled back and moved back.

 

"Hey" Ari smiled awkwardly. The blue omega just stared at her. With both of them feeling uneasy. Joonmyun jumped out of the bed. 

 

"How are you feeling?" He managed to get out.

 

"Good, I guess." Ari said moving back to laying on her back. Still feeling disappointed she hadn't got the feeling she wanted, maybe it was just because it was a little peck instead of a real kiss.

 

"D-did you ..." Joonmyun blinked as he still was staring at Ari from the other side. Joonmyun gulped "kiss me?"  Ari flushed red. She felt nervous. She nodded slightly and with a big sigh she started to stare at the ceiling. "Next time" Joonmyun came up to her and bend down over her.  "Do it properly." He captured her lips in one bold move. But like her it wasn't what he thought it would be. When he broke the kiss he crooked his eyebrow. He didn't feel like he had suspected to feel.

 

"It wasn't what you hoped it felt like, was it?" Ari smiled. Joonmyun shook his head, it wasn't but seeing Ari smile made him smile too. It had made him feel safe but not flustered.

 

"Let's not do that again." He smiled helping Ari up. "Can you stand? Xiu probably has made breakfast." Ari nodded, with pain she stood up, holing on to Joonmyun. 

 

"Wait." Ari said when they were walking to the door of the bedroom. "I need to contact Kris and Luhan, to check up on them. They are probably alright but still." 

 

Joonmyun nodded "Do you need me do to something?" He didn't quite get how the connection worked between the wolves. They only thing he knew was they could talk to each other, whenever, wherever.

 

"Just stand there and don't let me fall." Ari trusted Joonmyun to do that, she closed her eyes and started the call. It was harder than she had thought.

 

Special connection call....

 

Kris. Luhan are you there?

 

I am, I couldn't get through to Luhan.

 

Why?

 

Still recovering I guess, he was fine last night after...

 

Are you? Alright ì mean.

 

I'm fine, still a bit sore, I fell with my head on the corner of my bed, but other then that I am fine.

 

How are aunt Hyorin and uncle Takuya taking it?

 

Shocked, I've been pampered ever since I gained consciousness. Ari?

 

yes?

 

How could this have happened, you have always been the more careful one?  The one that knows everything together with Sehun. I am just wondering how you didn't smell the wolfsbane.

 

I honestly don't know how. I will be more careful from now on. I promise.

 

ok. Ah and go to Luhan, see how he is. Mom and Dad don't wanna really call because of hunters roaming everywhere, not only there with you guys. Let us know through the connection. 

 

I will.

 

 

They both broke the connection and Ari opened her eyes.  "Let's go now, I am starving." The omega looked at her like he wanted to ask how the others were. The purple princess said "they are fine, Luhan is probably still recovering because he didn't answer." she smiled.

 

 

 


Noon

The protectors stood in front of Joonmyun's door, Li was ready to go in but Kyungsoo pulled her back. "Just in case" he said. He kissed her sweetly and got a smile in return. They both opened the door but Ari wasn't there. It was noon maybe they were in the kitchen. They ran downstairs and found Ari and Joonmyun eating lunch, Xiumin wasn't home, but had told Joonmyun; Ari wouldn't probably be ready to go up and running again. 

 

"ARI" Li said louder than she wanted, she was just surprised to see her princess being friendly with the omega. Li slapped a hand before and bowed apologetic. She looked at Kyungsoo for help.

 

"We need to go. Something is wrong with ..." Kyungsoo said.

 

"She can't, she needs to be fully recovered" Joonmyun interrupted him. Kyungsoo wasn't pleased to be interrupted by an omega and shot him a death glare and growled. 

 

"Ari" Kyungsoo said annoyed to the purple princess. "Luhan" He almost pleaded. Ari shot him a confused look. What was that supposed to mean?. She didn't realize it before but when she tried to contact him, she couldn't, Kris was fine. "is not.." Ari's eyes widened and nodded. Now it made sense, something was wrong with Luhan. He should've been awakened by the connection but neither Kris nor Ari could reach the teen. Ari just thought he was recovering.

 

"Myun-ah, I need to go." She said and stood up.

 

"But Xiu said you weren't fully recovered yet." Joonmyun said.

 

"Listen you stupid omega, this is ..." Kyungsoo was sushed by Ari who wasn't pleased with the tone of the red protector. He may not know they see Joonmyun as a leader, a blue one, but his tone was out of order.

 

"I know, but Luhan would do the same for me, I'll come back for my stuff later okay?" She walked to Kyungsoo and gave him a silent order to show them the way. The trio went on their way to the red leaders house, leaving the omega in the vampire's layer. The only one who was fully geared up was Li and she would have to fight if they ran into trouble. Luckily for them, no one was roaming the forest or the city this afternoon. 

 


Afternoon

Kyungsoo knocked on the door and Yewon opened the door. Taking the purple princess rapidly to Luhan's room. Ari told the two protectors to go downstairs and wait. They both obeyed. 

 

An agitated Minhyuk and fairly calm Yewon were in the living room. Minhyuk wasn't really happy with the extra purple one in his house. Under his judgmental gaze, Li cowered away a bit, behind Kyungsoo's back. He, on the other hand, was used to his leader's gazes and stares. He was trained by him and had years of glares like that. Kyuhyun probably took on the protectors differently, with more compassion.

 

Meanwhile Ari approached Luhan in his room. "Luhan" she called out his name. She took his hand in hers. She gasped as she was swallowed in his mind almost immediately. She came to stand in front of the cabin. Everything was quiet. Luhan was standing next to her. He just stood there and watched the cabin. 

 

"I failed." He whispered. Ari looked at him in shock. She never heard Luhan admitting to a failure. "I failed you." he repeated.

 

"Luhan" Ari whispered. But no response came out of him. It was like he wasn't hearing her. He was totally immersed in watching the cabin, talking to plain air. It made Ari worry, how long had he been like that?

 

"I failed to save her. Come back to us." Ari looked around who the hell was he talking too. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. I AM SORRY" Luhan yelled which made Ari jump a bit. 

 

"Lu?" Ari waved a hand in front of Luhan, either he was ignoring her or he really couldn't her or see her. Ari got on idea. When they were 7 Luhan had taking Ari's hand to bring her back, maybe it would be the solution now. She went closer to Luhan whose arms were hanging aside of him. She slowly intertwined their hands, which made Luhan look at her. Luhan gasped. 

 

Luhan let his eyes glide over her. Her long black straight hair, her beautiful shaped face and the rest of her body to go back to her eyes seeing the worry in them. "Why are you here? Are you really ..?" Luhan studied Ari like she saw a ghost. "You can't be here." He said even more shocked. "That means you really are .., d--d. " He couldn't form the words.

 

"Luhan, come back with me. I'm not dead." She said and cupped his face with her other hand, she was scared if she broke the contact she would loose him again. "come back with me" she whispered determined to get him back.

 

Luhan shook his head. "I failed you. I couldn't protect you." he repeated. For the first time in years Ari saw Luhan's eyes water. He must've really thought she wasn't there anymore.

 

"Lu, snap out of it. Kris is fine,I am fine. We are alive." Luhan kept shaking his head. "Look into my eyes and tell me I am dead when I'm standing in your room, holding your hand. I'm not recovered but I am alive. Just come back with me, come back to us. Staying here  pleading to whoever it may be, this is not real. open you eyes." the purple princess told him. It scared her that the once so confident eyes of Luhan had lost all the determination.

 

"You can't see him can you?" He asked, Luhan was calm, a sparkle of hope sprung back in his ever so lost eyes, pointing at the cabin. "How come I can? You must be dead."

 

Ari rolled her eyes. "There is no one here, But the minute I break contact I might disappear. So come back to the real world with me. Please." Ari slowly removed her hand from his face. "I'm waiting for you. Hold on to me." She said untwining their hands and breaking the contact. 

 

The moment she returned to Luhan's room she gasped. This connection bond wasn't what they were used to. How was it even possible to "teleport" from one place to another when they are in their own bodies. But the weight of that connection took a lot of energy. She felt a bit dizzy. Not breaking the contact with him in his room, she reached out for a chair and took deep breaths. Until she was semi recovered. She looked at Luhan. The prince was still out there. But where was there?

 


 

"Ari. ARI." Luhan yelled, when Ari disappeared. "No, come back" Luhan yelled a bit desperate.

 

"Luhan, go back." The person said. "Just go back".

 

"Then why did you keep me here, when I need to go back? Is it because I failed? Why are you doing this?" Luhan tried to blame the other, searching for Ari but she was long gone.

 

"Lu,You stayed here yourself. Do I need to push you back to reality myself? Like I wanted to do a couple of hours ago. You need to go back. Do you understand me.?" The young adult in front of him said. Luhan looked in the persons eyes. 

 

"But ..." Luhan started.

 

"NO MORE BUTS LUHAN." the person yelled at him. "Ari is waiting. It's time to go back. You saw it, she wouldn't be here if she wasn't with you right now." Luhan wanted to say something else to this boy but he couldn't he was slowly back. Breaking the escape route of the connection. He just saw the person letting out a relieved sigh, "You don't have to be the leader, let the omega lead you." he said and retreated. 

 


 

Ari was waiting in his room, her patience was tested. The longer Luhan stayed there, the easier it was to loose him. The connection scared her right now, what if it is not letting him return because he felt guilty and who was the other he was talking to. The connection had never gone this far. She looked at Luhan who's breath was ragged right now. What was happening in that place?. Luhan started to sweat and tried hard to breathe.

 

She stood up and placed their intertwined hands on her lap as she came to sit beside Luhan on his bed. "I can't loose anymore, Lu? please. The Mighty Five is broken as it is. Don't Let me loose you too." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Please" She shook their hands. She raised both of their hands and kissed Luhan's. "please" she whispered against it. "I"ll take your moody behaviour, your teasing, your bullying over the fact you die. I'll take it all gladly. I'll accept it all don't die please" 

 

With a large gasp for air, Luhan's eyes shot open. He looked a bit shocked to be back in his own room. The red prince controlled his breath until his eyes landed on Ari's back. He could feel the touch of her lips and tears on his hands. He just heard her whispered the last part of her sentence. "I'll accept it all don't die please" Luhan smiled a bit at that. "I won't" He said. Ari looked at him through her teary eyes, shocked to hear his voice.

 

"Luhan?" A smile crept on the purple princess lips. She looked Luhan straight in his brown eyes. She could hug him but held herself back, unknowingly tightening the grip on their hands. 

 

"You really thought I wouldn't break free out of the connection?" Luhan said like he was the one who broke it. He knew it all for the better If Ari hadn't been beside him right now he would've stayed and worked on the other's nerves for not going back. He looked at the clock next to him and realized it was 3pm, he felt the strong hold of Ari. "You know, I'm not going to let you live down this" He raised their intertwined hands. Ari's eyes widened and like lightening she broke the connection earning a smile from Luhan.

 

 

It took them ten minutes to come to full strength again and walk downstairs. Minhyuk had heard them first and sprung up and ran to his son. Eventhough they weren't big on displaying affection to one another. Minhyuk couldn't have had Luhan in his arms fast enough. Yewon smiled and joined the family hug. Li and Kyungsoo were already sent home and Kyuhyun and Bom had arrived just a few minutes before. The red leader couple had called them. They should be the ones who take Ari home. 

 

Bom ran up to her daughter and hugged her as well. Kyuhyun also joined in that hug. He could scold his daughter later for not obeying the rules, not telling where she was. Now the leader couples were just happy to see their children alive, awake.

 

Day 18 Friday afternoon.

Luhan, Kyungsoo, Ari, Li and Joonmyun hadn't gone to school today. Still recovering from the events. Li was fully healed. Kyungsoo was helping to take care of Luhan, watching him like a hawk. Ari and Luhan were sleeping most of the day and Joonmyun had been held at home by Xiumin. 

 

Joonmyun was packing a bag in his room. Ari's stuff in it, Li's stuff also in there. Kyungsoo hadn't left stuff so no need to pack his things. The blue omega wanted to bring the their belongings back to the cabin earlier but he couldn't leave the house because Xiumin and Lay were arguing in the hallway. He wouldn't want to upset Lay more. Xiumin had done that perfectly on his own.

 

The omega was paging through The Blue Prince Survivor in his room. Everything was in there, the picture, in front and the new found letter of Sehun in the back. He hadn't had the nerve to open the letter himself, Luhan would've probably killed him for it. He was going to say goodbye to the notebook. It was time to give it back. He still didn't know why he lied to Ari about not having it. The events from two nights ago had proven these leader children were really The Mighty Five. Then he was really the plus one, since they hadn't had any blue.

 

His hand stilled on the page now visible. It was the legend on one of the first pages. His hand glided over one sentence.

But to defeat all evil, they will need one more.

Then another, I guess this one was really true. 

All can die together, when one is killed.

He closed the notebook for the last time and placed it in the back, with Ari's clothes and cellphone + Li's phone. He found Li's phone in Kyungsoo's room which he found strange cause Xiumin had told him that Li was on the top floor and Kyungsoo was five rooms away from his own. But then again the bandage Li had on her arm was also in the red protector's room, so maybe Kyungsoo changed her bandage and she forgot to take her phone with her again.

 

 


 

The omega arrived at the cabin, it was awfully quiet there. He opened the door and placed the bag on the dining table. He went to the kitchen to get something to drink and went back to the living room and plumped down on the couch. Waiting for Ari and Luhan who might not show up at all, but he needed to get out of his own house because of the two fighting vampires and he was sick of it.

 

Ari woke up and still felt a bit faint but her wounds were healed and she wasn't tired anymore. She went downstairs to find her dad at home, he normally should have been at work. When he noticed his daughter standing in the living room he gave a quick hey, how are you. She nodded. 

 

"Dad?" He already had his eyes back on some paperwork. "Can I go how Luhan is doing?" Kyuhyun looked up and studied his daughter. He shook his head.

 

"No, you need to stay at home."

 

"But, I forgot my phone there."

 

"Can't you use that connection thing or take the landline." He said he wasn't planning on letting his daughter leave the house.

 

"Da--aad, connection calls are really hard now, tiring." Ari pleaded, she wanted to go to the cabin.

 

"Ari" Kyuhyun said in his stern voice. "landline." He pointed at the phone on the cabinet. Ari sighed and grabbed the phone, dialing the red leaders number. She asked for Luhan, silently hinting she wanted to go out. Luhan also agreed on it, he had been held 'captive' in his house too.

 

"Dad, Luhan said I could get it now, uncle minhyuk is there, nothing will happen I promise. oh and I want to see Li for a second too. I hurt her pretty bad." She added already standing and running to the hall. Before her dad could agree she was out of the house, running through the forest to the cabin.

 

After Ari entered the cabin and finding Joonmyun there alone. She smiled at him after their kiss, they were more comfortable with each other. Instead of training or Ari's mislead to training and trying to train the omega's speed kills in drawing, they decided to play a game.
They were really immersed in it arguing if Ari had drawn a horse or a dinosaur, Luhan entered the cabin too.

 

"AAAh COME ON" Ari said playfully "That is sooo a horse. You have no eyes." She said laughing. She blew her hair out of her eyes. The two were seated on the ground with pictionary in between them.

 

"It really looks like a dinosaur." Joonmyun smiled drawing a cart to draw the next assignment. Both of them didn't notice Luhan, Until he took place next to Ari.  "still a horse", she murmured. She jumped a bit when she noticed Luhan besides her.

 

"Hey" she said, again focussing on what Joonmyun was drawing.

 

"Still can't draw a horse, can you?" Luhan looked at the paper. "Still having the same argument." He shook his head and took paper, pen and a pawn.

 

"SEE, I told you." Joonmyun looked up, a bit shy about his outburst. Ari stuck out her tongue.

 

"You two look awfully comfortable let me play." Ari looked at her neighbour and sighed nodding. Luhan always won games plus Luhan knew what Ari was doing, THE FASTER A WOLF CAN THINK, THE MORE ADVANTAGE IT HAS. - Uncle Changmin

 

Day 19 Saturday afternoon.

 

"MYUN-AH, you have to fight Luhan if you wanna save the bunny." Ari shouted from the sidelines. They planned a more intense training today. Save the bunny. It was one of their favourites when they were younger. Only Kris would mess it up when he would run straight to the scared bunny and let it go. His explanation was that it seemed like it would die.

 

Luhan was never the easiest "villain" to fight, but it was the best training Joonmyun could have. Ari would be to friendly. Normally they would do this in wolf form but for now they made it a little more lighter and stayed in human form. Plus Joonmyun hadn't changed at all.

 

The blue omega seemed really tired and was planning on giving up, wolf senses hadn't kicked in and Luhan was not even dropping one sweat. "YAH, just hit him" Ari smiled. Luhan looked at her with a playful smile, the omega in this form hadn't any chance. Successfully dodging the punches he backed away.

 

Joonmyun really did his best to try and hit a bullseye just once, but like this he wouldn't even come close. Luhan knew what he was doing, he was trying to make Joonmyun angry so that he would go in wolf mode, but it took longer than he expected. "Joonmyun, come on you can do better then this, just feel the strength of your wolf and control it."

 

"You're to fast." He said with ragged breath. "Just let me hit you once." he pleaded.

 

"Ugh, slow poke, I can't believe you managed to outrun Ari but not lay one punch on me. I'm not going to kill you." Luhan provoked. Luhan took something out of his pocket and handed it to Joonmyun. "Here, use this. But don't stab me here, or here, everywhere else it will be fine" The red one said handing over his dagger to Joonmyun, while showing him his heart and the place next to his eyes. "If you hit these spots, I will probably die."

 

With a shivering hand the omega took the dagger and studied it. He looked wide eyed at Luhan, to ask why. "Just use it, maybe you are better with a weapon than you are on pure force." Luhan shrugged. Joonmyun made a swing out of nowhere with the dagger and it seared by Luhan's arm. Luhan was just in time to jump aside. "YAH."

 

"You said to use it." Joonmyun's character slightly started to change, what meant his wolf was surfacing. The red alpha couldn't deny the fact he indeed had said to use it, he just didn't expect such a reaction. Luhan looked at the other wolf whose eyes blinked from blue to brown. 

 

"Don't fight it. Just let it happen, remember you are the one in control." He took on a combat pose and waited for Joonmyun to attack. Even though Ari had shown him the beautiful side of it, every time he went in this mode something in him wanted to kill Ari. Luhan straightened him when he saw what was happening and he blocked Joonmyun's way to Ari. "Don't, control it Joonmyun. Don't look at her just focus on me." The red prince could feel Ari coming closer. "ARI, stay where you are, he has to control it." His eyes not once leaving Joonmyun. "He will have these urges until he changes, than they probably ebb away."

 

Luhan, I can't control it.

 

If you can start up the connection you can control it.

 

Joonmyun tried his best to control the beast. Once he was master of all the strings he gave a little nod and went further with shining blue eyes, he lifted the dagger and started the attack on Luhan. With his every swing he got faster and stronger, until Luhan was giving up. He had cuts on his legs and arms, a stab wound in his stomach. Joonmyun had a couple of nail scratches on his arm but that was it. The red prince went down on his knees and spit out the blood, wiping his mouth with his hand. He held up his hands in defeat and let the blue omega pass by him to safe the scared bunny. Luhan was still on his knees trying to heal as fast as he could, focusing all his strength on the stab wound first.

 

Luhan's red eyes faded slowly. "Good Job" He smiled and spit out the last blood when he forced himself back on his feet and looked at the blue omega patting the bunny. The blue shining eyes were gone. Joonmyun handed Luhan's dagger back to him. Luhan refused. "It's yours now, I'll just ask Kyungsoo to get me a new one." Luhan plumped down next to Ari on the stairs. 

 

"Should we try that again?" She smiled at Luhan, he give her a look, trying to say, Really you are killing me, "What?" She innocently fluttered her eyelashes before getting up and ran to Joonmyun to play with the bunny.

 

DON'T BE AFRAID TO KILL, BE AFRAID OF BEING KILLED - Minhyuk

 

Day 20 Sunday evening

"RUN, you have to run." Luhan yelled at Joonmyun. "You can't even catch her at that speed rate." 

 

Joonmyun ran behind Ari trying to catch her, it wasn't easy, the purple princess was fast, very fast. But when Joonmyun let his wolf senses kick in, she was not faster than a cat being chased by a dog. The girl looked behind her to see where Joonmyun was, but when she came to the conclusion he wasn't behind her, she stopped. She looked around and listened carefully. Turning in a circle really slowly, she couldn't hear anything. 

 

Joonmyun slowly approached her from the front and stood there until she was fully turned. This was a cat and mouse game so he had to attack Ari in order to pass. Ari turned until she jumped in surprise to see Joonmyun standing in front of her with blue shining eyes against the dark night sky. She smiled and her eyes turned purple, slowly backing away so Joonmyun couldn't reach her.

 

WHEN CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF DEATH, FIGHT AND RUN. DON'T GIVE UP. - Kyuhyun

 

She still smiled while the blue omega made small movements to reach for the dagger he got from Luhan a day earlier. "That's so unfair" Ari said. "I'm not even armed." She kicked the knife out of his hand and ran back to the cabin. The blue omega smiled, picked up the dagger and ran after the girl.

 

Joonmyun learned some of Luhan's moves by just fighting him. Back at the cabin he lured Ari in a trap. Ari cursed herself for falling for Luhan's trick executed by the omega. "Fine, attack me." They went head to head, Ari was a bit more brain than Luhan and had slapped and kicked the dagger a couple of times out of Joonmyun's hands.

 

"I thought Luhan was the difficult one." The blue prince sighed, exhausted from chasing after the princess.

 

A sly smile appeared on Ari's face. "Who said I was the easy one?" Without her knowing, she was flat on the ground, Joonmyun had tackled her and she had landed on her back on the ground. The blue omega held the knife to her heart. "Ok, I give up, You win." Ari said crawling from under the boy. Joonmyun had let her but wasn't ready for Ari's next attack, flatting him on the ground. Now he was the one flat on the forest ground.

 

Luhan came running to the two and squatted next to the blue one and whispered. "Never trust her in a fight. Be prepared for her next move and don't be fooled by her, she is a sly one." Ari smiled, she clearly heard everything. Moving of the blue prince and lightly patting his , she was laughing.

 

"Never give up." she said.

 

Day 21 Monday Night time.

"Come one, do the combinations again. Up, left, right, up, down, left, ..." Ari was coaching his punches. Luhan was on the receiving end of the punches. "KICK, c'mon, just kick him." Ari smirked, seeing Joonmyun and Luhan going at each other was fun. It wasn't her for once. 

 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE WEAPONS, USE YOUR STRENGTH - Kyuhyun

 

"Ari wanna take my place?" Luhan teasingly asked. Ari shook her head.

 

"Nope you're doing just fine. Auwch that's gotta hurt." Joonmyun had just laid the perfect kick on Luhan and he cringed a bit. They were both getting tired. The blue prince was growing stronger every second, although the intake from the wolfsbane would weaken him just a bit. The two went on and on for at least on hour longer, until it was that time both of them couldn't do anything anymore and let them fall on the ground laughing, they were both to exhausted. 

 

Ari had prepared drinks and food in the meantime. "Here this should freshen you both up. Go take a shower, you both smell." They looked at each other and grinned. Of course Ari would say something like that. Joonmyun got up after his drink and went in the cabin to take a shower. Leaving Ari and Luhan outside.

 

Ari laid down next to Luhan. "We should tell Kris." Luhan said looking up at the stars who shone bright at the night sky. After all that happened they hadn't even thought to tell Kris anything about the blue wolf. Ari let out a little hum and also looked up to the stars. 

 

"Can't we wait though? I mean we're just starting to get to know him." Ari said silently.

 

Luhan face Ari. "Dad said something is going to happen soon, more and more hunters are surrounding us, and since my birthday is friday."

 

"Right, birthdays. Sehun and Tao disappeared on theirs, didn't they?" Ari sighed. Luhan nodded. "Are you afraid?" Luhan sighed but didn't answer her. Sure he was afraid, afraid of disappearing and loosing everything. Out of experience they learned the vampires knew when they were born. With his 18th birthday being close and the hunters in town, it wasn't a good sign.

 

"I found something." Ari said turning her had only to be looking in Luhan brown orbs. She pulled something out of her pocket of her jeans. "Here, I think this belongs to you." She gave him a letter. Luhan's eyes widened he knew exactly what this was.

 

"this is .. "he stammered he couldn't say it. "How, where?" he questioned.

 

"I don't know why, but the notebook suddenly appeared in front of me again. I think you will want this." Luhan took it and looked at it.

 

"Have you read it?" Ari shook her head. Luhan sat up and put it away.

 

"I think we should write Myun-ah's story in the book." Luhan nodded, it was part of the legend, although so they thought.

 

"Wouldn't he want to write it himself?" Luhan questioned. Ari's eyes widened. Luhan had always wanted to keep the book to himself and the other four, now he is suggesting they should show it to someone else. "I mean he is part of the legend, it would be more accurate if he wrote his own story, wouldn't it?"

 

"O-kay" Ari said, not knowing why Luhan was really insisting that the blue prince wrote his own story. But yes it would probably be best if he wrote it himself. Ari let out a sigh again.

 

Luhan who was still looking at the purple princess asked "What's wrong?"

 

"Don't you find it strange, we haven't been caught yet. I mean we are breaking the rules by training Myun-ah, my father should have found out by now, don't you think?" Luhan studied her intently, he could feel she was scared of being discovered.

 

"I don't know what to think, security went up since we all "died" and still we manage to find an escape route to come here." Luhan said calmly. Ari blinked and looked back up to the stars.

 

Day 22 Tuesday evening

"Joonmyun, don't be scared we can take a hit. Just do it." Luhan shouted from the side lines. The blue prince and purple princess were up against each other.

 

"I don't want to hurt her like that." Joonmyun yelled back keeping his eyes on Ari's every move.

 

"YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT?" Luhan shouted. "JUST DO IT, OR You'll have to fight two wolves."

 

"LUHAN, not helping." Ari yelled this time avoiding a weak punch from Joonmyun. "You gotta do better than that" She said sternly but calm to the omega in front of her. "I'm your enemy now, just go at it. I'll be fine." Joonmyun didn't take the advice he received the price for it. Ari's combat combination came in full power in his guts. Joonmyun's wolf had enough for a second and pressured the human to let him surface. The little omega couldn't fight it anymore, he had done his best to fight the negative thoughts but this was pure torture so for one second he lost control.

 

Joonmyun took Ari by the wrist and swung her 180° around so her back was facing him. He than pulled her against him and placed the dagger right above her heart. Luhan was yelling from the sidelines, to make him stop but he ignored it and pushed the dagger with a little more pressure than necessary into Ari's chest. Ari's cries went up into the mist, he chose not to hear them. 

 

Luhan came running to the both of them and pushed him away from Ari, while Ari, still with the dagger neatly pushed in her chest,fell. The red prince was just in time to catch her and pull the dagger out. He glared at the omega who seemed to have finally come to his senses and was now in shock. Joonmyun started to apologize for what he did, Luhan ignored the omega and bit his wrist to let his blood seep on Ari's wound, to fasten the healing process.  After that he picked Ari up and carried her inside the cabin, laying her in her room on the first floor. Then he went downstairs and looked at Joonmyun, he knew the omega couldn't help it, it was his wolf's revenge by being locked up and tortured for years.

 

"Training is cancelled for the rest of the evening." Luhan said not even looking at the blue wolf. He was searching for Ari's bag and what was in the bag. "Here" Luhan tossed the Blue Prince Survivor at Joonmyun. "I have a feeling you know this notebook." Joonmyun looked shocked and a bit confused to have the notebook back in his hands. "Just write your story, but the notebook doesn't leave the cabin, are we clear on that." Without another word Luhan went outside, he would come back soon, he just needed to clear the area of training equipment. 

 

 




 

A/N: hey lovely readers xD.
I've been busy and I thought let's update before the month is up. There are a lot of mistakes in this one, I was to lazy to edit it. Also I left out a huge Kyungsoo and Li bit, hence why she smiled when he kissed her again. I'll probably post deleted scenes when the story ends, so you can have the Kyungsoo and Li moment at the end, but it wasn't really relevant and I feel like this was a filler chapter to where I wanted to go in the next one. If I decide to change anything in this chapter later I will notify it. Also my own profile is almost fixed so yeah for that.