They do exist

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER VI

"They do exist!"

 

 

(Ari, Luhan, Joonmyun - 17 )

Ari had just felt awful the whole day. She had asked permission to go home. After several phone calls to her father and mother they finally gave her permission to go. Ari fell down in the couch in the living room and watched the forest behind the house. Somehow it didn't seem calm, something was disturbing the peace of the forest. But what it was Ari couldn't figure it out. 

 

Ari hated it being clutched at home. She wanted to run outside, out in the forest, chase after some rabbit or deer that was lost. The urge she felt inside wasn't one to hold. But unfortunately she couldn't even in brought daylight everyone was scared of the ones who killed the yellow and green pack apart. Ari sighed when she thought back about how she saw two leaders go down, the one more cruel than the other. The images of her favorite uncle were still fresh in her head like it was yesterday. She even had nightmares about it.

 

When she tried asking about it, everyone shut her down, saying it wasn't good to live in the past. Her father avoided the subject even more when she asked what color her eyes had. 

 

Tonight was the annual meeting of the leaders and her father had been agitated all day. He wasn't too happy about the fact she wanted to go home. Every leader couple had to be there. Her dad and her mother, Uncle Minhyuk and Aunt Yewon and Uncle Takuya and Aunt Hyorin. She hadn't seen Kris for about 6 months and it would probably be a couple of months more. Because Uncle Takuya didn't want Kris walking around when all the pack leaders were together and the orange pack was moving tonight to a new location. They believed when they moved from location to location they were harder to find, although they had been known as the traveling pack since hundreds of years ago.

 

Soon it began to darken. It wasn't a full moon still she didn't felt good, the excruciated feeling that someone was pushing wolfsbane down wasn't helping either. How she wished her mother was home right now and made some calming tea. But tonight there was no choice but to do it herself. She sighed and stood up, slowly walking to the kitchen and heating up some water. Leaning against the kitchen counter waiting for the water heater to switch off. She suddenly heard a howl and turned her head outside. Some one crossed their border. She didn't hesitated twice. Switching of the heater manually she ran outside barefooted. She knew who it was but this time he wasn't alone.

 

Running barefoot through the woods seemed like a good idea at the time, twigs, and branches where cutting her skin open. She had to change in her wolf being, she wasn't fast enough as human. As she jumped over a fallen tree and spun around in the air, a strong light changing her into a black-animal and she landed on four legs. The change wasn't painful. It had never actually been painful since she had been changing since she was a little kid. Somehow it became something magical.

 

 

She ran faster and faster, when she finally got to the creek, found a red-eyed white wolf was attacking a human, well it didn't smell like a human but it was certainly in human form and everything that happened on her territory she should protect. The creature was knocked out by the white wolf. She jumped inbetween the wolf and the boy who was barely breathing on the ground, it didn't look good for the boy, claw marks everywhere, on one of his arms he had a bite mark and others where scratches and wounds probably from falling down. At first she couldn't quiet figure out what they boy was, but he was different, he smelled like wolf but he wasn't an Alpha that was for sure. Ari heard a huff behind her, she turned her head to the one who was trespassing.

 

"Luhan" she growled angrily. "You know you can't go to this side of the creek" She showed her teeth.

 

"I can do whatever I like" The white, red-eyed wolf said. "we're getting married anyway. Besides he's trespassing both of our turfs."

 

"I can rip you apart for this as long as he is on our side I'll do whatever it takes to protect him now. "

 

"I like it when you babe, now let me rip him to shreds. Than we can settle our little ..."

 

"NO, you go back. AND DON'T EVER CALL ME BABE AGAIN" She started growling more "Besides it doesn't seem fair anyway, he isn't even in his wolf form."

 

"SO!" Luhan claimed arrogantly "I don't care, I want him dead." Luhan was becoming more and more angry by the fact Ari wouldn't let him touch his pray. Luhan was trying to find a way to go and attack the already damaged young-adult.

 

"GO BACK" she started to walk forward when Luhan tried to move in, both showing their sharp teeth. "You have no right being here."

 

"I will let it slide this once, next time his mine." Luhan growled and ran back over the creek. Luhan took one last look at his victim, growled at him even though the boy wasn't looking. Luhan turned to Ari before really disappearing in the dark. "You're mine too." He smirked his wolf teeth bare evilly. 

 

Ari stared into the darkness, at the spot Luhan just had been. How could the other be so cruel? Killing this creature. She heard howls everywhere. What was happening? She turned around and looked at the young-adult laying on the ground, ripped clothes, blood everywhere and he was still trying to catch his breath, his eyes were closed. She went up to him and sniffed him, he didn't smell like an Alpha, more like an Omega. Why would Luhan be bothered by an Omega?
She put him on her back, not wanting her to leave him out there on his own. She ran home, ignoring the cruel howls. 

 

Luckily her parents weren't there, they would freak if they find an Omega in the house. She carefully laid the boy on her bed and changed back into her human self. She put on some clothes, it wasn't appropriate to welcome someone in your underwear was it now. putting on her dress she found in her closet and went up to the bathroom to get a first aid kid. 

 

She ran to her parents' room to get some clothes for the boy and than ran back to her room. Se looked at the damaged boy and started to nurse his wounds. She felt him stir. As she looked at his face. Ari started to examine the claw mark on his left side, slightly ghosting her finger over it. Moving up to his forehead,  she softly pushed his hair back to see if there was any wounds other than the claw mark. His soft brown hair glided against her fingers, she slowly tugged it behind his ears without taking her gaze of his remarkably handsome damaged face. "What did Luhan want from you?" she whispered, With her touch he slowly managed to open his eyes. Her eyes widened when she saw the color of his before it changed back to deep dark brown. They were blue, like blue, like really bright blue, at first she couldn't get over it, she sat there next to him with her hand still hovering over his face. It only had been a legend. Wolves with blue eyes didn't exist or so she was told. 

 

The legend only told that they were exitinct by hunters and vampires, killed, murdered, slaughtered. Blue eyed wolves were the most powerful Alphas of all, Alpha's. But he wasn't, why did he smell like an Omega. He should be an Alpha. She was in such a shock her hand was still near his cheek with two brown orbs watching her.

 

Before she could think about anything else, she was fell on the ground, more she was pushed of the bed and fall really hard on her .

 

"Where am I? Who are you? What are you?" The boy crawled away legs pushed up to his chin as he wanted to make him as little as possible. He was so fast that he bumped against the wall and headboard of the bed and winced in pain, because of the wounds on his back. The Omega held his eyes on her so she couldn't make a sudden movement. She couldn't move at all. Shouldn't it be the other way around. she should be scared of him, not him of her. She slowly stood up from the ground holding her hands in front of her.

 

"Shhh" She shushed him, while watching him shiver from fear. "I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" She tried approaching him slowly, but he just tried moved away further. Only he couldn't because he was already against the wall the only thing he did was move an inch to his right side to avoid her on his left.

 

"Where are the wolves? The red eyed ones and the one purple eyed? Where are my friends?" She looked at him confused. "Who are you?"

 

"So many questions, okay first you're in my house and you're safe from the red-eyes, second I'm Ari, Jin Ari. I'm an Alpha werewolf. Third you're ..." Ari tried as carefully as she could.

 

"Wait?" He interrupted her, something on his face told him he didn't exactly believe what she told him. "Werewolf? Did you say werewolf?" He looked at her as if he just heard the biggest joke in his life. "Werewolves don't exist, only in movies and books." At that point she sensed he was relaxing a little bit.

 

"What did you say?" How could he think werewolves didn't exist, he was one of them?.

 

"They don't exist." He carefully watched her in disbelief, she couldn't truely think she was a werewolf.

 

"You don't know? I mean how could you not know?" Her eyes grew bigger. Feeling a little more relaxed and certain she wouldn't hurt him he let go of his cramped up position.

 

"What is it that I don't know? Where are my friends? Where am I?" He asked again.

 

Ari remembered the howls in the forest while she was running. His friends and red pack, there will be not much left of his friends.

 

"I don't know where you're friends are. You are in my house." Suddenly his eyes flashed blue again for a second. 

 

"I want to go home. Far away from the wolves."

 

"Do they do that a lot?" Ignoring his rather desperate cry to go home, changing the subject, she didn't know what it was but she wanted to keep the creature by her side a bit longer.

 

"What?" He asked warily.

 

"Your eyes" She pointed to his eyes "Flashing blue." She tried, maybe he was just in shock or something and forgot he was a wolf himself. 

 

"Huh? Oh that. Occasionally when I'm scared or angry. I was born with them." He looked at her now even more confused. 

 

"Your friends? Do they have blue eyes?" She asked she was hoping to an answer that was yes so Luhan wasn't murdering the whole blue pack, if there were more.

 

"No, why is it important to know?" He raised his eyebrow at her.

 

", just human" She was a little disappointed by that. She bit her lip out of fear, they wouldn't stand a change against the pack. He will not have any friends left, when he leaves her house.

 

"Can you tell me your name?" She avoided the confused expression on the brown-haired boy.

 

"Kim Joonmyun" A silence fell in the room and he started to look around.

 

"Kim Joonmyun" She tried to give him a friendly smile so he could relax. "Can I just help you? Treating your wounds."  He allowed her to do it, she found it a little bizarr he wasn't healing by himself. But anyway she could take care of the rest of the wounds. He looked up at her trying to figure out what she was about to do. "Can I clean those first and you can put change into these. They are my father's and will be a bit big though, because well yours are ripped to shreds." He slowly nodded. He took the clothes, she showed him her bathroom. In the meantime she tried to reach Luhan but he wasn't letting her through. She just wanted to hold him from killing all Joonmyun's friends, pacing around in her room and letting a curse out, she turned around when she heard the lock of her bathroom. When he came back out. She asked if he wanted anything to drink or eat or something, but he shook his head. He wasn't as uncomfortable as he was in the beginning with Ari. But he thought by himself it would rather be safer to stay here than to go outside where the wolves dominated the night. He was worried about his friends though, because they told him to run, he didn't know how fast he was. He didn't even know how he could've run so many miles in a short time.

 

After that she told him to go to sleep for a bit, to let his wounds heal. She went downstairs sat herself down with a cup of tea on the couch. It wouldn't be long before her parents got home from the meeting. ", dad is going to smell him, how can an omega have blue eyes and not know what he is."

 

"God, what should I tell my father. Hey dad, I have saved an Omega from Luhan but he doesn't know he's a wolf and little detail he has blue eyes. God I sound stupid" she murmured to herself. A half hour later she heard the sound of the frontdoor unlocking. Her dad didn't seem like he enjoyed his evening at all. He was mad and even her mother didn't look pleased.

 

"Dad what's wrong?" She asked when her dad came up to her.

 

"YOU, Luhan is furious with you." Her dad's angry eyes shot daggers at her.

 

"I know" she sighed, rolling her eyes. What's the big drama over making Luhan mad anyways.

 

"Oh you heard that" He turned to his wife. "She knows. She knows. How many times do I have to tell you not to make him angry?"

 

"Dad.." She tried before he could sense or smell Joonmyun.

 

"Ari, what did you do?" he pinched the bridge of his nose. "They tried to attack in the restaurant. Even Minhyuk had to come in between."

 

"Dad, I have ..." She presistant, with every minute she lost to tell him about Joonmyun the madder he might become.

 

"You know they ripped several people to shreds, humans and not just adults, boys of your age, What were they thinking?" Ari's mind went to work: Joonmyun's Friends.

 

"It was a lucky thing, the elders were all there, to protect one or two." Her father looked over her to the window and looked at the forest. Than he turned around and walked to the kitchen. One or two are still alive, she felt some relieve to hear some of Joonmyun's friends where still alive.

 

"Dad I really hav ....." She tried again, urning a rather tired and upset look from her father.

 

"WHAT? Can't you just ... " Kyuhyun was mad at her and sniffed his nose. He didn't expect the smell he got from it. Ari could see the look on her dad's face. As in a blink of an eye her dad turned around and walked in the other direction, to the stairs.

 

"WAIT" she cried out running to block the stairs so her father couldn't go up.

 

"ARI!!" Ari crumbled a bit when she heard her father yell with a very deep voice he only used when she really had done something wrong like hunting an broad daylight without permission, it had happened quite often in the last two years. 

 

"Dad, I've been trying to tell you. But you kept yelling at me." She scared of what her father would do.

 

"Why is there an Omega in my HOUSE" Her father looked stern at her, putting the stress on the omega and his house. 

 

"Well euh" She scratched the back of her head."I kinda saved him from Luhan tonight, he was on our side." She looked at the ground.

 

"ARI !! Why would you save an Omega?"

 

"Dad, I didn't know, and they were on our side. When I heard Luhan's howl in the woods I started to look for him. I found him on our side and shooed him back to his leaving a human behind. He was barely breathing. I already knew it wasn't a normal human before I interfered." Ari explained she didn't dare to look up at her dad.

 

Her dad pushed her aside with small amount of strength so she wobbled a bit. "Why interfere with his Omega, Ari?" and her father started to climb the stairs.

 

"DAD, WAIT" She ran after her father.

 

"WHY, Goddamit do you not get anything? We have no right to protect their Omega. We never and I mean NEVER interfere with one of theirs, no matter how damaged the other looks. Do you get that? You're the next in line and you don't even get that."

 

"He is not one of theirs." She led out running after her father. Her father turned around and looked at her. "What?"

 

"He doesn't know, he is a wolf. Just be gentle with him, please." Ari sighed. Her father wasn't much of a believer he had to see everything for himself. "Oh and one more thing." She looked down at the ground "He's blue" She whispered but she knew well enough her dad heard her loud and clear with wolf hearing.

 

"Don't make up stuff, Ari, you are not a kid anymore. Blue-eyed wolves are a myth. They don't exist."

 

"Dad please, I'm not making this up."

 

"Where is he?"

 

"Dad please, don't throw him out. I told him he was safe. He thinks he is just mere human, he's even scared of wolves." Ari pleaded. She didn't want Joonmyun back in Luhan's hands. "Where is he?"

 

"please .." She begged.

 

"he can stay for tonight, but he has to leave tomorrow."

 

"My room. Be gentle ok?"

 

Her father took a note of her words and pushed open her bedroomdoor. He saw Joonmyun sleeping rather agitated. Ari looked from behind her father and tried to enter her room. Her father pushed her back but before he wanted to close the door and let Joonmyun sleep until it was morning. Joonmyun started to talk in his sleep.

 

"Lay, why did you kill him?" "not good for you Joonmyun, they want to take you away." "yellow, green, orange, red, purple we need to finish them all." "Xiu, why do my eyes change?" "You're special" "Red, we found them" "RUN JOONMYUN RUN, don't look back, Run home."

 

"Dad?" Ari whispered and looked beside her but her dad was gone, she looked in the room and her dad was shaking Joonmyun harshly, grabbing him by his collar and lifting him up like he was a feather.

 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Her dad yelled at the now awake but scared blue-eyed Joonmyun. He dropped him the minute he saw the color of his eyes. Ari couldn't move out of shock, she didn't know what to do her mind was racing with all sorts of possible ways to protect Joonmyun and not to make her father mad, but protecting Joonmyun was going against the rules and her father would become furious.

 


 

A/N 
I'm ending this chappie here :p I've also been working on the Foreword because I was thinking about getting a review and see how this story scores ^^
Aunt Yewon => Jewelery (Minhyuk and Yewon were so cute on that variety show :) so I thought let's make her his wife)
Aunt Hyorin => Sistar (Takuya and Hyorin are so cute together in her MV :) )
Ooh the wolf changing gif thingy is from a movie called "Blood and Chocolate" It's worth watching :D

To all my dear readers I love you and love your comments :p
So please comment and subscribe. ^^