ARE YOU READY

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

ARE

 

YOU

 

READY???

 

For the final of TM5

Sunday 29th of May.

 

(typing one handed isn't easy. I had an operation on my left hand - not going into details - )

So TM5 will end on sunday but like I promised there will be deleted scenes. Scenes that I can talk about, scenes that I cannot tal about yet. Maybe an alternative ending. Scenes that I deleted like Kyungsoo's and Li scene, I have a whole chapter of Myungsoo, Joonmyun, Sungjong. I hav feeding session from Xiu's wife who was a bit cruel towards Joonmyun, I have an alternative ending with a  whole new revealing story. 

 

and ....

 

I've actually already begun the sequel for TM5, but I don't know, I wanted to write an angel story in between starring MyName's Insoo. I wanted to finish / rewrite Feel The Heat with BTS' Park Jimin but on the other hand I wanted to also change my Pirates of Jeju Island with Boyfriend Jeongmin. and up10tion's wooshin is killing me, I wanted to go with a cinderella kinda story. I want to much >.<. Because I have lots of unfinished stories on hide like with btob and again a story starring my biases of so many groups. Ugh I'm gonna be busy. I just work on one story at th tim so the quality is there, but idea's keep flowing into my mind.

 

If I mistyp words or charactrs don't show up (mostly e's) it's either because I'm one handedly typing everything or my keyboard decides to fail me.  ^^ 

 

Bap concert posted on youtube, for the ones interested. I couldn't manag to get tickets for kcon france because i knew it to late. so I'm really crying inside. No bts, shinee, block b, f(x), ... for me. Again they slip through my fingers. well I will just have to wait until there is something in europe again. T.T

 

byezzzz see you on sunday.