AGE 15 : See you soon !

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER III

"See Ya Soon!"

 

 

Ari, Sehun, Kris, Luhan - 15

 

"Luhan, give me my books back!" Ari yelled through the hallways of the school. Luhan just laughed at it and tossed them to Kyungsoo. Ari let out a frustrated growl and ran after them, although she was faster than them, Uncle Tae had made a pact with her that she had to rely on her human abilities first before turning wolf. What Ari promised to her favorite Uncle, Ari did. "Luhan, come on we got class in 10 minutes. Ugh, you're so annoying." Kyungsoo tossed the books to the other delinquent of the group, Baekhyun who didn't hold back. 

 

"Hey babe?!" Luhan turned around and ran backwards "You want them back, why don't you go and use your wolf to catch us. You can't, can you? You little snail. You never go wolf because Uncle Tae made you promise. Oh by the way, I'm so copying your homework first, than you get them back." Before Ari had the time to say something, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun used their wolf-abilities and sped away.

 

"ARRRFGGGHH" Ari stopped running and stamped on the floor hard with her feet, pulling on her hair. "" she shouted, it echoed through the hallway, but Luhan was already gone. It wasn't the first time Luhan had stolen her things, or bullied her, it wouldn't be the last time either. Ari walked to her locker in frustration, she let Luhan get to her again. And where were her friends? Oh right, they were in class like they should be. Ari's phone began to ring. Phones were not aloud in the school she secretly looked at the caller ID in her locker. *Sehun*. She swiped down and put the phone to her ear. "Sehun? I'm at school you know we are not aloud to ..." There was a crack on the other side of the line.

 

"Ari, You sound annoyed, is Luhan bullying you again?" Ari could hear Sehun was holding his laughter in. 

 

"Ugh, really? You too?" Ari was so annoyed that even Sehun's cheering up didn't help.

 

"What did he do now, other than cut your hair or scratch your arms open." Sehun asked, trying to not irritate Ari more.

 

"Sehu-un" Ari whined "It's not funny, and I have to marry him, ugh. I hate him."

 

"I'm sorry. You might not like him, but you know you don't actually hate him. We can't hate each other even though we pester one another. So tell me what can I do to cheer you up?"

 

"Marry me" Ari smiled "Elope with me please, I don't wanna marry the and unite the packs. Why couldn't my dad pick you instead?" Ari sighed through her phone.

 

"You sound like my dad." Sehun smiled, Ari couldn't help it and smile too. "So any other ideas?"

 

"Come here? PLEASE, I'm begging you." Ari looked around to see if their were teachers around, but there were none. So she took books for the next subject and closed her locker. She didn't want to be caught but she didn't want to go to class either. So there was one more option where she could talk. The Girls' Bathroom.

 

"Ari, are you skipping class again?"

 

"What are you? My mother?" She smiled. "No seriously, I want you here, is there any possibility you can come? Maybe Kris can come to?"

 

"Scardy pants will not come, besides Uncle Takuya is not in a very good mood to let Kris go anywhere."

 

"Always on a short leash. Ugh, I miss sleepovers from back in the day like when we were 5 or so. Those were the good times. The mighty Five reunited again."

 

"Four" Sehun corrected her. Her smiled disappeared as a sad silence kept both their mouth shot. 

 

"I miss Tao." Ari broke the silence, looking at her own reflection in the mirror on the wall, then she turned around and leant against the sink.

 

"We all do." Sehun whispered through her phone. "It's been 8 years though and we never found him. Have you tried to contact him through the connection?"

 

"Everyday, it doesn't work. I feel so useless having this connection and none of us can reach him, ..." Ari felt like crying.

 

"Even though we can reach each other, Tao has disappeared without a trace." Sehun finished Ari's sentence.

 

"I know, but I don't want to stop looking. Like we shouldn't stop looking for a blue. By the way, where the hell are you, to call me at a time like this?"

 

"Ooh, right, I'm on a field trip. Jeej me, we have a couple of hours break so I thought why not call my favorite person in the whole wide world."

 

"Cheeseball." Ari rolled her eyes but still innerly liked the way Sehun was.

 

"I made you smile and you totally rolled your eyes at my sentence" Sehun happily declared through the phone.

 

"Ari, WHERE ARE YOU, CLASS STARTED 10 MINUTES AGO! LUHAN IS BUSTING MY TO GET YOU." A voice yelled from the hallway. Ari cursed and jolted in a to the door, locking it.

 

"Omo, did her majesty hide in the bathroom again?"

 

"Se, shut up." Sehun let out a small laughter. "Okay, okay, princess, go before, one of your posse get scratched by Kyungsoo or Baekhyun again." Ari hated when that happened. 

 

"ARI, I CAN ING HEAR YOU TALKING TO SEHUN, COME OUT OF THERE."

 

"Was that Bae? Man, that girl has some pipes." Sehun whissled. Ari rolled her eyes.

 

"I'll call you later" She sighed with much reluctance. 

 

"Aah, cheer up, next month is the leaders meeting, I'm sure we will see each other than."

 

"Fine" Ari clicked out her phone and unlocked the Girls' Bathroom door.

 

"I'm not happy with you" She pointed at Ari. "I thought we said we meet up in class." Bae put crossed her arms in front of her and looked at Ari. "Explain."

 

"Luhan stole my books. AGAIN. Than Se called and I just thought ..."

 

"You just thought wrong missy. See what he did" She showed her arm and the scratch mark wasn't that deep but still deep enough to bleed. "Luckily I'm a wolf and I heal fast, but that is going to leave a mark for 3 hours." Bae turned around, took the other's hand and pulled Ari with her. Bae may have been smaller than Ari but she sure as hell was tougher and louder. Ari had three protectors instead of 2 like Luhan, Sehun and Kris. Why did she have three? Easy, because she was the girl. Hooray for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom, I'm home" She yelled when she opened the front door. No one answered. She took off her shoes and throw her bag at the side. Slowly walking to the kitchen. "Mom?", still no answer. She entered the kitchen and reached in the fridge for a drink, Ari shot the door and looked at the Calendar pinned on the board. Her finger sliding over the dates, stopping at today's. FULL MOON. That meant a long night of running through the woods hunting for whatever they could find. Ari's missions always had been slightly different as the mighty Five members used the night to search for their lost friend.  Ari's mission today. STAY AT HOME. But she couldn't it was so obvious. She missed the Full moon nights where Uncle Tae would train her, because her father sure as hell wasn't going to. Still to out of control, he called her. But Uncle Tae believed in her and sometimes together with Uncle Takuya they trained through the nights.

 

This evening felt slightly different. Ari could sense something wasn't right. Her mother should be home and her dad should've returned from business. But the house was empty and quiet. Her phone rang again.

 

"Hey Princess"

 

"Dad? Where are you?"

 

"Oh, no where in particular. Uncle Takuya thought he had found this lead on Tao. If the boy is still alive though."

 

"Off course he is dad, we would know if he wasn't. Like I can feel ..."

 

"Ari, please no theories about, the night doesn't feel right, or I can sense a blue or we made the connection stronger and now we even can communicate. If you could do that we would've found Tao already." Ari felt a stone fall on her heart by the words of her father. He sounded frustrated but that doesn't mean he should've taken it out on her.

 

"Are you coming home?"

 

"Not tonight sweety, Uncle Takuya and I have to figure out what this lead it." Ari sighed

 

"Where is mom?"

 

"Oh, didn't mom tell you, she was out with some friends hunting for the night."

 

"Great" Ari said with a sarcastic tone in her voice and rolled her eyes.

 

"Why don't you call the girls for company or something"

 

"I don't want their company, they are going to whine about everything and anything, and over Luhan. I want a free night."

 

"Call Sehun to check, You always cheer up when he is around. Everyone of the royal children cheer up when he's around."

 

"He is on a field trip."

 

"AAAh that's to bed, princess. Look if this lead turns out to be nothing, I'll come home around midnight ok?"

 

"Fine, just be careful and bring Tao back." Ari heard a soft mhm and an I love you he broke the connection.

 

Ari looked outside, even though she wanted a night in there was no possible chance for a wolf to stay in at night. But something bothered her more on full moon nights, since she was three years old, she always got sick on those nights, yet another reason for her dad not to train her, because he thought she couldn't control it. They had let doctors come over, medicineman but they all said it wasn't her, it was someone else's pain that she reflected. They explained she like the others pain in so that person wouldn't even feel a thing. Ari managed to live it. But as far as hunts go, she couldn't go far and she was never on her own like tonight. Another sigh left Ari's mouth, she hadn't had a good day, but she couldn't be alone either so she gave up and texted Maya, asking if she wanted to come over.

 

 

 

Ari and Maya woke up covered with a blanket over them. Ari rubbed her eyes and heard noise in the kitchen. "Good morning, how is my little girl today." Ari yawned and looked at the other end of the sofa and saw a still sleeping Maya. "Did you give a party last night? Did you go out on a hunt?" 

 

Ari looked at her mother who was making. She removed the blanket and zigzagged to the kitchen. "Hey mom, no party, yes hunt, not far though we saw the reds and went back." she kissed her mothers cheek.

 

'"Ooh, no party huh? and why where there chips bags and pizza boxes spread around the living room, you're lucky your father isn't home yet."

 

"Dad, told me to invited someone, and we watched movies."

 

"Didn't you get sick?"

 

"I always get sick on full moon nights, it's like I'm allergic or someone just likes to put a bit of wolfsbane in my food. It still stings a bit." Ari pouted and took a seat at the kitchen table laying her head on the table, it was still heavy from sleep.

 

"Here, maybe this will help." Her mother placed a cup of tee in front of her face and put another one for her than she took a plate of freshly baked pancakes and put it on the table. "Maya still sleeping?" Ari let out a small sound and passively started to play with the troing of the tee bag.

 

"So" her mother started, Uncle Tae called yesterday." Hearing those words Ari sat up suddenly full of energy. "He said they are planning to come week sooner. He was thinking of bringing Sehun with him. You'd like that." Ari nodded, innerly cheering loud, without her mother noticing Ari logged in to the connection.

 

 

Special connection call .....

Se ???  Se??

 

ARi? What the hell call him in sted of making us all wake up.

 

Ari? It's so early.

 

I'm sorry, I couldn't wait. Where's Sehun?

 

Fine,  I'm up. I'm here what do you want?

 

God, you sound annoyed. 

 

Yeah well, it's not like it's fun being woken up like this. You just woke up everyone.

 

I'm sorry, but... but ...

 

Ari? Please just tell us so we can go back to sleep, it's been a long night.

 

Sehunnie?

 

Yes, my Princess?

 

YAK, Do we have to listen to this? AND Ari he's older than you! PLUS You're still mine not his.

 

Lu, Shut up or we will be here all day.

 

Always overprotected and still you bully her, Tell us why??

 

Shut up

 

Both of you shut up, let her tell him, so we can sleep in peace again.

 

I'm not yours, Sehunnie is coming here YEEY.

 

I'm what?

 

You're coming a week sooner than the meeting, Uncle Tae called.

 

Really you had to use the connection for this.

 

YES, ooh Krissie, did they find Tao?

 

There was a lead on Tao? Nobody tells me anything!

 

Yes and No, but they did find a girl though, They didn't want to tell me anything about her. It kinda scares me of who she is. I tried eavesdropping but no one is saying anything.

 

Everything scares you.

 

Why does it always have to lead to something else.

 

I miss Tao

 

Whaa Lu you're going soft on us.

 

Se keep that mouth of yours shut. I'm not soft.

 

I'm breaking this up, I want to go back to my bed and that bird outside won't shut up. I think it's the one I tried to catch yesterday.

 

Than kill it.

 

No, it's a scary bird. 

 

Oh Maya is waking up and my mom is staring at me like I did something wrong. Logging out. See ya soon!

 

Still mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N

I was going to update Saturday. But I couldn't wait any longer. I read this over and over and if there are still mistakes *MIANHAE*
I think the connection call it's pretty clear who is who.
It goes by the colors of the eyes
Ari = Purple
Luhan = Red
Sehun = Green
Kris = Orange

Uncle Takuya => Takuya (Cross Gene)
and I think I forgot
Uncle Minhyuk => Minhyuk (BTOB)
Uncle Changmin => Changmin (TVXQ)