TM5 II : Finding your way back home

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

THE MIGHTY 5 II
Come Back Home, Little Princess (Sneak Peak ch. 1)

 

 

 

 

One cold night, Ari's birthday, there was a newly turned 18 year old standing in the cabin kitchen. She had short black hair (short as in in between midlength and really short hairstyles), dressed in a y but playful black dress and leather jacket, high black fancy heels. She was making herself treats, human treats as she liked to call them. She heard the cabin door opening and like as if it was nothing she walked out of the kitchen with the plate in her hands. "Hi" she said to the boy who just walked in, who was staring at her like he had seen a ghost. She walked passed the dining table and made herself comfortable in the sofa, putting the plate on the little glass table and kicked of her heels. She laid down in the sofa, took a treat and ate it. "Want some?" She took the plate and held it in the air. "No? Well more for me than".

 

It'd been months since they even let the name roll over their tongues. But Ari's birthday was nearing and Luhan felt agitated like something was about to happen and he wasn't going to like it. It wasn't easy nowadays since the 4 left of the M5 were leaders now and they heard Jongdae's story, the leaders weren't found yet, but they somehow felt they were alive. Luhan wanted to get away from the stress Henry, who was crowned leader of the purple pack, gave him. It was all new to the boy and he had the care of Soomin, the little girl of Sungmin and Sunny. 

 

The red leader just had to get away. He couldn't even concentrate, he wasn't ashamed anymore to admit he missed Ari. Luhan had loved to mess with her because he knew exactly how she felt. Now he has to just solve problems not for only his pack but for the purples as well. Sehun was always with Hyoyeon and got knows where the other 3 were. Kris probably with the one person that remained of the orange. Tao with Jongdae probably figuring out new tracking systems, they were good at that.

 

But on this cold sad night Luhan could only think about one thing, one person, Ari. She would turn 18 today and he had no idea where she was, his pleadings to comeback through the connections were heard but not responded, Luhan had exhausted himself many times to try and switch from bodies to see where she was but it wouldn't work. He nearly killed himself, if it wasn't for Sehun kicking him back to reality, literally. But Luhan needed to be alone right now and the only place he could do that was either the cave in the mountains or the cabin. 

 

He stood in front of the cabin, it was strange that there were lights on. No one had told him they would come to the cabin tonight. He slowly walked the three stairs to the front door and turned the door handle. He opened the door and saw a young woman entering the living room from the kitchen with a plate in her hands, something was familiar about her, she had short black hair, the girl was wearing a black dress with vest and high heels. With a short greeting she walked past him. Luhan would recognise that voice anywhere and from anything. He stood their nailed to the ground with open mouth staring at the girl, who was saying things he couldn't comprehend at the moment, he didn't process it. The only thing that came out was a stutter with one name. "A-Ari?" 

 

She nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and said "What? A girl can't treat her on her own birthday."

When Luhan came to his senses with the strange remark the purple princess made. "Where have you been?" ARi, Cabin, now. Luhan said through the connection.

 

"I heard that" Ari said in a not so pleased voice and was in a nick of time in front Luhan pinning him to the wall. Eyes shining purple. "Well, well little Red wants our friends to know I am here. Ever thought I don't want to be found." Ari looked in the scared eyes of Luhan. "`you made a mistake just now but lets see what happens when they find me. I guess poor little me can't escape now, can I?" She smirked evily and kicked Luhan right in his balls. "Ooh well, they'll find me sooner or later better finish my treats while I can." She went back when Luhan slided down the wall in pain. "OOh be a dear and clean up the kitchen, It's a mess." 

 

(to be continued ...)