Vampire's Layer

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER XV

"Vampire's Layer"

 

Day 16 - Wednesday

Minhyuk was banging on the door of the purple mansion, he took a note of his surroundings and they definitely should be home, their car was parked outside. "KYUHYUN." He cried out more panicked and out of control. "OPEN THIS BLOODY DOOR". If it was Ari triggering the weird connection thing, the purple pack was next. The only thing Minhyuk didn't notice, no wolf howls nor cries were heard through the forest or even in town.

 

"BOM, KYUHYUN, COME ON" He yelled again. He himself wasn't prepared to die in a fight, not tonight anyway. "ARI" If the leaders wouldn't answer him maybe their daughter will, but she was suffering and he hadn't really waited for his own son to tell them were Ari was. Minhyuk ran to the back of the house and looked through the glass windows. It seemed like no one was home. Nothing was wrecked either. What was going on? He did clearly see his son suffering and the half purple-red eyes. The thoughts of the purple pack already gone, went through the red leaders head. So maybe they didn't open because they were badly injured.

 

He tried the backdoor from the kitchen, it was unlocked. He switched on the lights and nothing seemed to be out of place, nothing seemed to be broken. He ran upstairs and checked the rooms. Nothing. How was this possible? He was too late, wasn't he? He started cursing everything. When they went back to the houses of the greens and yellows, no one was found there, no one.

 

He went downstairs and plumped down on a chair of the dining table. The red leader shook his head, he tore at his hair. He didn't want to believe the purple pack was wiped out and without a sound. All that went through his mind was that he was too late, he hadn't even had the chance to do anything he was too late. He could barely accept Kyuhyun might have been wiser and stronger than him, but for the purples to be wiped out first, was a devastation.

 

Just when he was about to leave a bit crestfallen, the frontdoor lock was being unlocked and the knob was turned over. He ran to the hallway and came eye to eye with a confused purple leader. The desperate look that the red gave, told him enough.

 

Bom came in behind Kyuhyun and saw a bewildered Minhyuk in their entry, shocked about the red being in their house she went up to him. "Minhyuk? What are you doing here? What happened?" in her concerned voice.

 

"It's Ari, Luhan .... purple-red eyes. Luhan ... dying, Ari...dying" He couldn't utter out more. He was kind of happy that the leader couple was unharmed, not even a hint of a fight.

 

Kyuhyun and Bom's eyes widened, what was wrong with their child? Why was Minhyuk implying she was dying? "Ari?" Kyuhyun shouted, she should've been home, upstairs in her room. No answer came, he looked at Minhyuk for an explanation. Minhyuk shook his head.

 

"I've already checked the house, no one is here. No one." Minhyuk could finally start making sentences. Bom started to panic.

 

"Honey, close the door. Minhyuk come let's take a seat" the purple leader suggested rather calmly, but he wasn't a calm inside. He wanted to go out and look for his daughter.

 

Minhyuk started his story from the beginning while Bom was making the calls to members of the purple pack, when she got to Yoona and Eunhyuk. Yoona told her Kyungsoo came to fetch Li and they went off somewhere, Li was fully geared up. Kyungsoo had told her he was sent by Luhan, something to do with Ari. He hadn't told them how bad. Also they were kind of weary to why Kyungsoo would come to Li, but then again if something was the case Baekhyun would be with Luhan.

 

Bom went to the living room and took place next to her husband. His hand automatically intertwining with his wife's. He could feel her angst through their touch. He wasn't at ease himself, he was afraid of loosing his daughter and not even knowing what had happened, or where she is was eating him up inside. But there was no sense in going when Li was already out there, it could bring her in danger.

 

"Can I use the phone?" Minhyuk asked "I need to call Hyungsik, Kyungsoo might run into danger and may not return. He has to know." Kyuhyun nodded and Minhyuk stood up taking the phone.

 


 

"Mrs. Lee, I need Li. Luhan said Ari might be in danger. I'm not going after her alone again." Kyungsoo said when Yoona opened the front door, she was once a red like Sora. But changed when she found her mate in the purple pack. Eunhyuk wasn't home at that moment. Yoona let him to the living room where Li was sitting on the couch, surprisingly wearing the dress he said she should buy. 

 

With Kyungsoo walking in, Li's eyes widened and looked from Kyungsoo to her dress and back, a slight flustered feeling came over them. Kyungsoo smiled when he saw it. Yoona who was walking in the room behind them coughed.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, wasn't there something important?" She said and she backed out of the room to let the youngsters talk. Kyungsoo scratched his neck, 

 

"Ari is in danger, we need to find her." the purple wolf looked at Kyungsoo, she was confused on why he was telling her that. "Luhan is dying, and he keeps calling for Ari" he added and it turned her mood around. She put her books aside and stood up.

 

"I need to change." She ran to the hall and up the stairs, 15 minutes later she came back fully decked in fighting gear. "Mom, I'll be back." 

 

The two ran outside and their first thought was to run up to the school and follow the girl leader's scent. But before they started to follow, Li remembered something from lunchtime. she tapped Kyungsoo's arm who looked up at her. "Ari said something about giving Joonmyun notebook back tonight. Would she be at Joonmyun's?" Kyungsoo widened his eyes.

 

"Would she have gone alone?" Kyungsoo asked, Li shrugged, she probably will because she and Joonmyun were very friendly lately, but she had said she would take someone with her. "Let's go."

 

"Do we even know where he lives?" Li asked. Kyungsoo shook his head, the omega had been a mystery since the beginning and him hanging out with the hunters wasn't normal. "Let's follow Ari's scent than." It took them ten minutes to actually find the house, but the awful smell that they detected was that from vampires too. They decided to go around the back and hide behind a lonely bush. They just saw Joonmyun carrying upstairs and a couple of minutes later, they saw the vampires arriving home. Kyungsoo's phone buzzed, it was Baekhyun sending him a message.

 

From Baek

Luhan is dead, Kris is dead. Did you find Ari?

To Baek

What do you mean dead? I found Ari.

From Baek

Dead as in no more living, I think Ari is dead too by now.

To Baek

this is no good. I just saw her carried away by the omega.

From Baek

Where the hell are you?

To Baek

Good question. Vampire's layer.

 

Li was reading the messages over his shoulder, a string of curses came out of . "We need to do something." Li whispered, her eyes watering she wasn't ready to loose Ari, but she was ready to storm in the house no matter what. Kyungsoo quickly grasped her and pulled her down again, they weren't a match for them and would they really kill Ari like that? Li's eyes shot fire, she wanted to save her leader. But Kyungsoo sensed danger and he wasn't keen on loosing a person tonight, even if she was purple. 

 

"You said Ari was in danger not that she died! we need to do something" Li pushed. She tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he held her both upper arms tight. 

 

 

"Li, shhhh" He saw the tears rolling out of her eyes, wiping them off with one hand. The red wolf's hand went back to holding her upper arm to keep her still. "We need to think this through, we can't be reckless. At least let us form a plan. We may be just in time to save Ari, what we couldn't do for Luhan or Kris." He suggested but the purple protector wasn't listening to the red one. She still tried to struggle against, spitting words to take action now rather than later, she didn't want Ari dead. Kyungsoo had more trouble controlling her than his own emotions, Luhan would've wanted to have Ari save and alive even if he wasn't. He could be upset later about his own leader later, even though it stung seeing the girl cry next to him because of her leader and friend. "Li, look at me" Kyungsoo said with compassion in his voice, lifting her chin so she looked straight into his eyes. "shhhh, it's going to be alright, you hear me. We are going to get Ari out of there. Everything is going to be alright, Ari will live, she isn't dead."  

 

"Li, come on" But Li didn't stop, there were more angry tears now than tears of lost, but mix them together and they were flowing with no end. Kyungsoo started to think of ways to shut Li up, while wiping her tears off. He was still keeping an eye on the house and saw Lay approaching the backwindow where he probably had a clear view on the garden. Xiumin was nowhere to be seen. Scared to be discovered the wolf started to threaten the other. "Li, if you are not going to shut up .... " Lay came outside, looking for something. Kyungsoo did the only thing he could think of in that moment. He pulled the crying girl closer to him and planted his heart-shaped lips on hers. It took a second for Li to realise what was going on, and she stopped crying, her eyes widened when she felt the red protectors lips on hers. 

 

When Kyungsoo noticed she wasn't crying anymore he broke the kiss. He looked back at the house and saw Lay retreating, he let out a relieved breath. He looked back at the girl he just kissed, she was astonished, still looking at Kyungsoo.

 

"What?" Kyungsoo whispered. "You wouldn't shut up. And there was a vampire outside, he could've easily heard us, well you. But we still need a plan." Kyungsoo still had to look out for dangers.

 

"YAH" Li outed "don't just kiss me like that."

 

"Like what? I just wanted you to shut up." Kyungsoo shrugged and looked at the purple protector, he searched her eyes and something came to his attention.

 

"but.... but...." Li stammered.

 

"Don't tell me that was your first." Li pouted and the red protector had a satisfied smirk on his face. He could see the embarrasment on Li's face. "Wanna do it again?" He teased, moving closer. She pushed him away, just enough, because if she pushed harder he would be exposed. "No" Li said. While the two of them kibbled further. Someone approached them. When the person stand in front of them and the two widened there eyes. There was no escaping now.

 




 

(A COUPLE OF HOURS EARLIER)

 

Do you want to come over to my place and "study" there? Xiu and Lay are out. Joonmyun wrote on a paper in between him and Ari.

So you'll be home alone 0.0, are you trying to do things to me you're not suppose to? Ari snickered and watched the blackboard again.

ARI-I, *whining me* you have a erted brain. No, I'm not going to do things to you , Joonmyun sighed and ended his sentence withI just want to show you were I live and it will be more comfortable to do it there than in the cabin.

Hey, that cabin has been our hideout place, we aren't disturbed by anyone except by Luhan. Or do you want to have me all for yourself >.< . But I guess we could go to your house. You are sure your guardians wouldn't mind right? Even when they aren't there.

How can you write so much in such a short time, 20 seconds ago there was nothing.

Wolf skills. You should try it. XD

My body doesn't want to. You and Luhan are training me to hard, I'm exhausted.

Oh , I think we need to stop I can feel Luhan's eyes on me. It's like he can actually read my thoughts.

Than stop thinking about me. ^^ 

 

"AISH, you ..." Ari said out loud in a dead silent class.

 

"Miss Jin, is there something you like to share with the whole class? Maybe the answer to the question I just asked?" Miss Hwang  (Tiffany) said. Ari rapidly shook her head and heard Joonmyun laughing. Ari kicked him under the table and he looked up at her with a smirk on his face.

 

"I....euhm...I" she was looking around at her friends but they all shrugged, with a flushed face she tried to find an excuse. Joonmyun slowly pushed his book over to her. "I..I...d.don't... ." Ari stammered while she looked down and than looked up at Joonmyun who urged her to look to the front. At her one side she could hear Luhan's cough *smartass*, at the other there was Joonmyun pretending to watch the blackboard.

 

"Miss Jin, come to the front please and write the answer on the blackboard" Miss Hwang stood there with a piece of chalk in her hand. Ari slowly moved to the front with Joonmyun's notebook in hand and started to copy the answer, when she was done she returned to her place with notebook clutched in her hands, not wanting to let go.

 

"Good , correct, correct, euhmmm correct. Everything is correct. Well Miss Jin,this is a first. Everything is correct." Ari blushed a shy blush. She had been holding her breath the entire time, she blew out. She always got nervous when it was coming to the blackboard but she hadn't had a problem giving out orders. 

 

At that moment the bell rang and confused Ari put Joonmyun's notebook in her backpack, taking hers from her desk and also put it away. At lunch time she finally noticed the notebook in her backpack. She took it out and examined it. Li, Bae and Maya were chatting away. "This is Joonmyun's" She said out loud, grabbing the attention.

 

"How come it is in your backpack?" Maya asked.

 

Bae started to smile, with a spoon full of rice on she pointed at Ari. "You know when you "don't notice" you put something that doesn't belong to you with you stuff. I've done it a couple of times. You should gave that back though, we have a test tomorrow, he will not be able to study."

 

"I'll give it back tonight than." Ari said.

 

"You're going to the omega's place tonight? You know we can't, don't you? It's go to school, go home, travel in groups. Too many dangers since there is another group of hunters." Li warned her leader, who dismissed what she was saying and carelessly put it back in her backpack.

 

"I won't be alone" Ari answered. Li didn't like the thought of Ari going to the omega's place, he seemed to be too friendly with the hunters and the dangers that laid around the corner were to big. But what Ari decided went.

 

"at least, take one of us with you" Li said concerned about the safety of her princess. Ari sighed a "Fine".

 


 

 

Joonmyun suddenly got nervous, he had never taken home somebody other than Myungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongin. But never someone else. They walked side to side in silence. Joonmyun tried to be distracted with other things but he couldn't all he ha on his mind was Ari. Once in a while he secretly glanced at Ari, he wanted to know what was going on, he never felt like this. In a 2 weeks he had become more powerful than ever, but still he didn't want to transform in a wolf. Joonmyun arrived at his house and Ari looked at it, she never saw this house before, it was huge, maybe even bigger than hers. It was old and had a horror kind of feeling.

 (i'm not good at describing houses xD)

 

"Want something to drink?" Joonmyun asked when he entered the kitchen. Ari nodded still amazed of how big this house was. Joonmyun fixed the drinks as Xiumin would on full moon nights. He dropped some of the 'vitamins' in the drinks because they would need their strength for running and whatever Ari had in mind to teach him.

 

"Here you go. I put some of the 'vitamins' in so we will get fully energized for the lesson." Joonmyun reached out and gave her the glass.

 

"What sort of vitamins? Energizes? I don't really need them but thanks." Ari gulped down a half glass of the liquid, she was thirsty without even noticing. At first there was nothing and she stood watching outside the big window into the big garden, that led to her part of the woods. "This is kinda go--" Ari flinched a sudden heat went through her whole body. Her air pipes, blood, skin, intestines, organs everything felt like burning. The glass shattered in a million pieces on the ground, the liquid spread on the floor. It was like someone was burning her from the inside. Imaginary hands were trying to strangle her. Ari couldn't keep herself straight and landed on the ground on her knees, one arm wrapped around her stomach the other barely holding her up, trying to grab something. Joonmyun rushed to her side, carefully avoiding the glass fragments. Ari started to gasp, feeling there was no intention to keep her up her free hand went around .

 

"Ari? What is ha--" Joonmyun was panicking for the big part, he didn't know what just happened. Ari looked at Joonmyun trying to hold on her dear life.

 

"Joonmyun ... Wh-what did y-you p-u-ut i--in th-the drink" Ari let out laboriously. Ari's vision became blurry, that wasn't a good sign in her opinion, she couldn't focus. Trying to bite the pain away Ari called upon her wolf, her eye-colored change to purple and she hurt Joonmyun gasped loudly. "What did you put in?" Ari growl this time angry. Ari's wolf had taken over the suffering human body. Trying to ease the pain away.

 

"I...euhm ..." Joonmyun was shocked about Ari's sudden changed. Ari's ragged breath started to get worse. 

 

"Joonmyun NOW" she yelled, hurting herself even more. She coughed. 

 

"I-I put in the vitamins Xiu always gives me and on a full moon night I get a double portion. So I-I ..." Joonmyun stuttered.

 

"What kind of vitamins, Joonmyun?" Ari grinted her teeth, her wolf itself was bearly holding on. He stood up and released Ari to get what he put in the drink. Ari let her fall to her side and curled up like a baby, still trying to bite the pain away. Her hearing was failing her now too, it started to sing, so she had less opportunity to hear what Joonmyun was saying.

 

"This" Joonmyun crouched down next to her a bit flabbergasted. Ari's wolf was fighting to get a vision of what Joonmyun had given her. Ari's eyes widened at the plant in front of her.

 

"Wolfsbane? YOU KNOW WHAT THIS DOES?" Ari yelled. She couldn't help it, it was the pain inside of her, it burned and she was sure something was completely burned up right now. 

 

"It keeps me calm" Joonmyun said a bit wary. 

 

"It kills us, idiot." Ari flinched again and wanted to make her smaller. Ari let out a small amount of whimpers. She rolled on her back and slowly closed her eyes. Joonmyun's mind went blank, he didn't know what to do. Xiumin had said it was good for him to keep him in lines, not that it killed him.  Joonmyun was panicking inside, this wasn't what he wanted, he wanted a silent night with Ari. Joonmyun was looking at her, panicking about what he could do to help her but nothing came in his mind. Ari gasped and tried to hold on, but her sight was almost gone and she couldn't feel her body, not even her wolf, it was like it left her. I'm sorry. The purple wolf went completely deaf, blind and the darkness took over.

 

"Ari" Joonmyun whispered in concern. Ari wasn't listening, suddenly she didn't let out cries of pain or move over the ground. Her body went numb and if Joonmyun wasn't panicking enough, this was the time he began to freak out. Joonmyun lightly slapped her cheek but she wasn't reacting. He didn't know what to do anymore. 

 

 

 

 

When Ari lost consciousness, Joonmyun didn't know what to do. He kept calling her name, he didn't even know what happened. Joonmyun started to pace around, back and forth, repeating the same thing over and over. If this was a cartoon he would have made hole already. Xiumin and Lay could be home any moment. He freaked, Ari wasn't a fan of them, neither were they hers. He invited Ari here just so they could rest a bit before starting to train this evening and plus he left some stuff at home he wanted to grab first. But he never expected this to happen. He couldn't bring Ari home Kyuhyun scared the out of him last time. 

 

Exactly 2 minutes went by, when the blue omega decided that Ari was unconscious. He picked her up, shivering from tears, did he kill Ari now? 

 

The only thing he could think of was bring her to his room. He lifted her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. Maybe she just needed to sleep. But he couldn't feel her heartbeat or even the slightest breath of air, through the hallway the last door on his left. His room was modest, he didn't really like to overdo and exaggerate it, so he always asked for a small room when they moved. He softly laid Ari down on the bed in the middle of the room. He softly removed her hair that had fallen on her face, carefully tugging it behind her ear and watched her.

 

Not long after the front door opened. Xiumin and Lay had come home. They had come home earlier than expected and noticed a strange aroma in the house, not belonging to the blue omega. It was to silent for the vampire's liking.

 

"Myun-ah?!" Xiumin tried, when Joonmyun came down half the stairs and stopped in the middle. The vampire saw his boy crying. "Myun-ah? What ha...". Xiumin couldn't even finish his sentences.

 

"I killed her." Joonmyun said terrified. "I killed her." it was driving him insane.

 

"Myun-ah? Who did you k..."

 

"HER" he shouted "I killed Ari." Lay's expression started to change in a smile rather than a terrified expression. Xiumin went after his wolfboy, shocked about the news, he had to see it for himself. He had to see if the purple leader child really had died. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. He knew the omega had a liking towards the girl. When he saw Ari laying there, it wasn't the image he expected.

 

"Myun-ah? What did you do?" Xiumin went closer to the bed and checked Ari. 

 

"I .... I ..... g-g-g-ave her vii--tt--aamines" the blue omega stammered. Xiumin looked at his boy in disbelieve, Joonmyun had blankly given Ari wolfsbane. The vampire saw his boy slowly caving in, breaking down. He had to do something. Xiumin went downstairs ordering Joonmyun to stay with Ari.

 

"Yixing, we need to do something. She is not supposed to die." Xiumin said collecting a knife and something to burn the wound afterwards, Joonmyun wasn't going to like what Xiumin was about to do to Ari. "What are you doing outside?" 

 

"I thought I heard something." Lay said still looking out over the garden, he watched it carefully and only heard the silence of the night. He turned around. Xiumin was hurdly grabbing stuff. "What are you doing?" he asked when he closed the window.

 

"I'm going to safe the princess. What else do you think I am doing?" Xiumin stated the obvious.

 

"Are you crazy? She's dead, leave her like that. One less to kill."

 

"Yixing, it's not the right time for that, we need just a couple of days. Just not now." Xiumin said calmly.

 

"AAh come on Xiu, we are here, they are here, what are we waiting for? Plus they have one less leader child. If she is dead that would save us so much strength in battle." Lay had anger in his voice. "Plus I wanna rip their heads of now. I wanna finish this, come on, we've been here long enough. You can't tell me you don't feel the same. If one of them is dead they will be delusional, easier to kill."

 

"No, I will not stand for this, Joonmyun made a mistake, so did you, you almost got us killed this afternoon." Xiumin bellowed out. He started to get irritated by his friend's behaviour. "You remembered what I told you. The legend of these kids."

 

"You still believe in that crap. "The Mighty Five", yeah right. Powerful, smart, fast and all only children of the leaders born in a month following each other. I know, I don't believe it though." Lay ushered.

 

"I do, when we lost the yellow one, two years ago. Tell me how did he escape our prison?" the other one retorted.

 

"Really you think it's that, Xiu don't believe in the myths and stuff."

 

"And tell me how did we not manage to find the green one?"

 

"You're kidding right? They couldn't have survived, they were probably killed anyway." Lay smirked thinking of the fact they didn't have to do it themselves.

 

"Has it not gone through that tiny brain of yours. They will protect each other in one way or another. The legend also says: All cannot die, if they die of old age. All can die if all are together and one of them is killed violently."

 

"So, She's DEAD, don't you get it Xiu, SHE IS DEAD." Yixing smiled a victorious smile.

 

"No, I don't think she is, you're missing a piece Xing."

 

"And what piece is that?" He crooked an eyebrow.

 

"when ALL are TOGETHER. We need to save her." Xiumin said as a matter of fact.

 

"I told you, I do not believe in the legend, today is proof of that."

 

"She is not dead, believe me.  I need to save her or Joonmyun might not forgive me." Xiu outed.

 

"I told you do not get attached to that boy." Lay muttered.

 

"I am not attached." Xiumin said silently. 

 

"It's gonna be your own dead if you save that girl. I will not listen to you next time. Mock my words, Minnie, I will not listen whatever it is. Even if you beg me to listen. I will not." Lay stated and stomped out the door. Xiumin sighed and went upstairs. Shaking his head on the last comment of Lay.

 

"Myun-ah? How is she?" The vampire came in the room with his supplies. Joonmyun had taken place next to the purple princess, not letting her out of sight.

 

"Xiu? Can you save her? Please?" The blue prince looked up at his guardian, Xiumin nodded his head slowly, but he had a double feeling. 

 

"You're not going to like it." he warned his omega. "Myun-ah, get the two wolfs from outside, Xing and I sensed and smelled them when we came in. I need their strength." Joonmyun removed himself from Ari's side. He took a seat on a chair and watched his guardian do his job. Ari had taken in a lot. 

 

"Who's outside? Where?" The omega looked around.

 

"Just go, Myun-ah, if you want her to be alive." With that Joonmyun fled downstairs and ran outside, he heard voices behind the bush and went up to it. He saw the two wolfs, one purple and one red. The protectors of Ari and Luhan. The two looked up to Joonmyun and were flabbergasted at the side of the omega. They stood up awkwardly and stared at the one in front of them.

 

"I need you to come with me. Xiu said he can save Ari." Kyungsoo looked at him suspiciously and held Li steady. It could be a trap. Li stared angry at Kyungsoo now, for holding her back. The omega definitely said his guardian could save her. 

 

"If this is a trap, little pup. You're going to have me slit your throat personally." Kyungsoo said, still trying to hold Li back. The red wolf didn't trust it for a bit. Li was to fast to believe the omega in his opinion.

 

"Not a trap, but if you want her back, please come now." Joonmyun started to be desperate, why was Kyungsoo working against him?, every second was crucial right now.

 

"Yah" Li slapped Kyungsoo's arm. "I'm going, she is my responsibility. I rather be dead than do nothing."

 

Kyungsoo didn't want to let her go, he wasn't ready yet to loose another person tonight. Even if it was an enemy. "Joonmyun give me a minute, while I kick some sense in this one." Li said.

 

"Why would you want to go? There's a vampire there, it is not safe." Kyungsoo pointed it out, while tighetening his grip on Li. "What if he saves Ari, but kills us right after."

 

"Well then I will gladly die. If we save Ari, we save the rest of the leader children, have you thought about that? So what if we died?" Li argued, she could careless if she died right now, if it meant saving the next generation of leaders she would do it. Her mother and father will understand.

 

"Li..." Kyungsoo worriedly shaking his head. "Don't... I don't trust it."

 

"I'm going, if you are not going fine with me. Go home than." Li's eyes lit up against the dark night. Kyungsoo loosened his grip, and eventually let Li go. "Joonmyun, Let's go" They left and left Kyungsoo alone in the dark night debating on what he should do. He gave up and ran inside the house a minute after Li and Joonmyun disappeared, following their sent to Joonmyun's bedroom. Muttering, stupid girl, and Luhan better be alive after this cause he owes me alot.

 

"Okay, great, glad you came to your senses. I will promise I will not kill you both this time. I just want to save her for Myun-ah's sake. So lend me your strength. One thing, you're not going to like this one bit." Kyungsoo and Li nodded and held Ari against the mattress. Xiumin told them to hold her very still and use their wolf strength when needed. He explained once they opened up Ari, they couldn't inhale any of the smoke that will come out, they should dissipate it. He made sure everyone was ready. The vampire held a scalpel ready and pushed it deep inside of Ari's bone, slicing it down until there was smoke coming out of the newly made wound. The wolfsbane smoke quickly disband from Ari's body.

 

When all the wolfsbane was gone, Ari started to gasp and shake. Xiumin patched her back up, by burning the wound, that made the purple princess scream and work against the two protectors. They struggled to keep her down. A slight relieved feeling went through the vampire when Ari stopped shaking and screaming. He was glad that he did it although he probably signed his own dead like Lay told him. Kyungsoo and Li released Ari slowly from their grip. Ari started coughing from the sudden air intake and from screaming before. "I'll leave you guys to it now." The vampire disappeared from the scene. After a half an hour Ari came to her positives. 

 

"water" she gasped. Kyungsoo handed her the water without wolfsbane that the vampire had left, Li smiled at her leader.

 

"Glad your back" The purple protector hugged Ari.

 

"So, how did you two end up here?" Ari whispered in Li's ear. 

 

"Long story" and she then looked up to Kyungsoo.