The death of the leader children

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER XIV

"The Death of the Leader Children"

 

Day 14 - Monday

Luhan couldn't think of anything else than finding that specific notebook. He had searched all weekend for it, he had it last, he knew it, he wrote Sehun's story. He put it in the attic with all he had left from the green prince. But it wasn't there. It wasn't in his house and it frustrated him. He had to write down what he had found out about the connection with the rest of the 3 leader children. 

 

The connection could be expand by drinking the blood of one of the Mighty Five, that was something to remember. But he couldn't find that book. He had called Kris, but he didn't have it either. Kris searched his whole house with Luhan on the other line but the orange prince couldn't find it either. Off course Luhan needed to enlighten Kris over everything that happened. The orange alpha wanted to come over immediately but couldn't because of his dad and safety rules. Even Aunt Hyorin, his mother, held him on lock down.

 

The book wasn't the only concern Luhan had, Ari was also a concern. He had called the purple leaders house a couple of times in the weekend, but as strange as it was for Luhan to be calling the purple's house, his aunt Bom had reassured him Ari was fine. He had wanted to talk to Ari but it seemed weird. So he decided to go to the cabin.

 

Ari was waiting for Joonmyun at the cabin, Joonmyun had been bothering Ari to come to the cabin in the weekend. She had to decline since security around the teen wolves had been risen. Even the protectors couldn't come over. But not only that, Ari had been searching the attic for all the books she could find on what was going on with Joonmyun and it scared her not even uncle Taeyang's diary hadn't had a note of what happened. Luhan had mentioned he had been in the state too, he didn't want to explain and it was no where explained.

 

Ari had told her parents that she had to stay longer in school, something about a group project. Although Kyuhyun and Bom weren't happy about that, they agreed, only if Donghae (Mr. Lee) stayed behind too. Ari was certain she would've gotten extra security but she didn't, or she didn't know of them, she didn't know her dad's friends were on watch, Donghae, Kangin and Eunhyuk were always close to her. Kyuhyun would definitely get a report without her noticing. She was in the cabin now and had cleaned up the mess Joonmyun had made upstairs on friday. She was still scared, what if Joonmyun would go back to that state and try and kill her?

 

But rather than that she was fine, she hadn't seen Joonmyun today at school. Also a thing was that Joonmyun had texted her about. Xiumin had held him locked in the house because he wasn't feeling well but he felt just fine, Xiumin was just overly concerned. 

 

Ari heard the door opening, she sat up on the couch cause she had been laying down to relax and rest. A confused blue omega stood in front of her. His expression told chapters of a book, not the good happy ones, the ones that made you cringe from pain. "Myun-ah" Ari exhaled and ran to the omega, even though her cautions told her to be careful, her impulsive behaviour couldn't stop and hug the even more surprised boy. "You're ok, you're fine" She inhaled Joonmyun's chocolate's scent and a small smile crept on her lips. 

 

Joonmyun felt a bit awkward it was the first type of affection Ari had shone since the incident of their almost kiss. "I have so many questions" he whispered and embraced Ari. His hands moved on their own as he slit them slowly around Ari's body to keep her close. She felt so good in his arms. Although he wouldn't have shown it to her, but he missed her loving, affectionate person. Joonmyun took a deep breath and inhaled Ari's daisies send but not couldn't smell the bitter coffee one, before pushing her off him.

 

"Ari? Are you alright?" Ari was still smiling brightly and nodded at him and without Joonmyun noticing it himself, he brushed Ari's fallen locks out of her eyes and gently tugged it behind her ears. He let his hands linger over her cheeks and softly brushed them. A faint blush covered Ari's cheeks.

 

"I'm fine now." She whispered almost inaudible of the tension. Joonmyun didn't let go of her face and smiled at the intriguing purple shining eyes of Ari. He wasn't scared of them, they were more beautiful than before and for once he felt a bit like the girl standing in front of him when his eyes would flash blue. He felt so at peace now.

 

"Wow, I must say very smooth tactic Joonmyun." Luhan said clapping his hands. "Now, get your hands off my princess." Luhan ordered. In a reflex Joonmyun obeyed and let Ari go and moved away. He didn't know why, but ever time Luhan came in the pictures, they both seemed to compete over her. When Luhan let his eyes switch from one to another, he saw them blush. "Ari, You amaze me sometimes. Friday you were scared of him, now you hug him like he's more than just a friend."

 

The purple princess gave the other alpha a scowl. In that moment Ari could've killed Luhan for saying that, but her scowl reaction turned into a more embarrassing blush on her cheeks. Luhan walked to Joonmyun and patted his shoulder. "You can't have her, she's mine." He whispered in his ear. The blue omega definitely felt uneasy with the red alpha so close to him. Luhan smirked and went to sit on the sofa, with his feet up the table, making him right at home at the cabin. Amused by the fact he could stun them both and could shut up Ari for once. Luhan let out a sigh and pushed him back up. "Before we do this training thing. We got to tell you what you did on friday. I think that's why you are here too."

 

"You're not helping with his training." Ari finally said something.

 

"Oh but I am, or your little secret is over." Luhan said evilly. Ari unwillingly started to pout. 

 

"What did I do friday?" Joonmyun came in between the two alphas.

 

"You better sit down for this" Ari suggested. Joonmyun took place in the sofa and Ari sat next to him, much to Luhan's dismay. "So." Ari took Joonmyun's hands in hers, Luhan let out a growl in disapproval and turned his head away for a second, which Ari gladly ignored him and went on with the story. "and that's how you ended up here."

 

Joonmyun stared at Ari with wide spread eyes. He did that to Ari? and Luhan? "and you got something out of it too. When you bit Ari and took in her blood, you got our secret. The connection." Luhan added. "It'll hurt us more than it will you. But basically we can now telepathically talk to one another. Ari already did. But it is a choice and you will not hear everything we say. The Mighty Five can hear anything of everyone but if you try you can only hear one."

 

"But it's all over now. So are we going to start a lesson?" Ari said, not wanting to go back and think about friday.

 

Ari, are you still scared of Joonmyun?

 

Stay out of my head.

 

Ari? He's fine.

 

I SAID, stay out of my head, Lu.

 

Luhan smiled a bit, hearing Ari calling him Lu, was one of the rarest things. He had to treasure it. Ari ran outside after Joonmyun who already left, they were now running around in circles around the house. 10 laps like usual. Luhan leaned against the wall looking at the wolves enjoying themselves while muttering something about. "This is what you have done all this time?"

 

When the two finished, the red decided it was time for some real training. Ari smiled it's been a while since they went up to each other in training, it was always defense around the boundaries, enemy against enemy. Now it was just pure fun, to show Joonmyun how it's done. 

 

 

Explaining to the blue what they were doing, 3 hours went by only on defense. Watch out for silver, wolfsbane, sharp objects, poison. How to not get hit in a fight, all while being in human form. They showed him everything outside, going against each other and testing the techniques. Joonmyun actually started to like it, Ari grew closer to him and Luhan let out an approval sometimes. When it became darker they went back in the cabin and started to explain the dangers that would come to a wolf when morphed into a wolf.

 

A WOLF IS AS GOOD AS HIS OWN DEFENSE MECHANISM. DO NOT START A FIGHT, BUT END IT. Like Minhyuk used to say. 

 

 

Day 15- Tuesday

Joonmyun was sore, every little inch hurt and school wasn't helping. He was lucky though the two royals had an easy lesson planned today. Work on wolves abilities, like scent, hearing, taste, sight. But that also meant being closer to Ari, what effected Luhan in a way. Joonmyun was paining his own head with all the thoughts on his mind that he almost didn't hear Luhan calling for Ari around the corner. Suddenly he felt the urge to hide, like those two were hiding something. With his back against the wall he heard every word from around the corner. They sounded like they were alone and not with their usual friends. Chanyeol and Jongin were somewhere in the school doing god knows what, lately those two were more away from the blue omega than in his presence. Actually that was lucky for him, more freedom meant more time to spend with Ari. More to be alone and figure out his own wolf.

 

Although he wanted to catch up with his childhood friends Myungsoo, Sungjong and Woohyun. The others scared him way to much in that particular group. It was like they could easily attack him, at any moment any time and he was wondering why, if he hadn't had Myungsoo, Sungjong and Woohyun Joonmyun would've have known any better than to call them hunters too.

 

Something Luhan said caught his attention. "Ari, where's the notebook? Ari come on, don't be stubborn. I had the book last and it disappeared. like it was stolen. Where is "The Blue Prince Survivor"?" 

 

Ari mumbled something about "You freaking lost the book? IDIOT"

 

The Blue Prince Survivor, Joonmyun's eyes opened, he had picked up the book once in awhile, and since he felt it was so important he had kept it with him in the weekend, instead of hiding it in his room. He wanted an explanation to why Ari could talk to him, it gave him one and was confirmed by Luhan yesterday. It made him realize at some point that the story could easily be his history. He searched his backpack and the notebook was exactly were he left it.

 

"Ari, don't be stubborn right now. We need that book, we need to write down what Joonmyun did and transferred to connection to him." Luhan insisted.

 

"Maybe it's better that we don't write it down. Because you seemed to easily loose it. What if it has fallen in the wrong hands? In the hands of the enemy." Ari was mad at Luhan. How could he loose such a precious item. 

 

"Like I didn't think about that!" Luhan's anger was starting to surface, the thing is he couldn't really be mad at Ari because she didn't loose it. He was just mad in general because the book vanished in space.

 

"Tell me" Ari gazed in Luhan's brown doe eyes. "If you lost the book, why be mad at me? Last time I knew you got it. So you've got no reason to be mad at me."

 

"BEcause you took all Sehun's books and The Blue Prince Survivor was with it." Luhan exclaimed. 

 

Ari rolled her eyes. "Sehun's books belonged to me, remember, you even said so. And I gave them to Joonmyun, to read about Wolves' history. I never saw the notebook with it because you wanted it."

 

Luhan's eyes widened, the moment Ari said that he became angrier. "YOU DID WHAT? Did you even read them?"

 

"Why would I read them? I have the same books and besides I couldn't open them even holding them was and is too painful. It still reminds me of Se."

 

"But.." Luhan calmed down and murmured something about scribbling notes into them. He and Sehun had done it before, so why would he have stopped that. Sehun's books always held the most information, Uncle Tae had been really resourceful. Uncle Tae was the resourceful one, No wonder his son was the intelligent one of The Mighty Five.

 

"What was so important for me to read in those books?" Ari suddenly yelled. Luhan didn't say anything, he just stared at Ari. "Ok, if you're not going to tell me. I'll have to ask Joonmyun about it."

 

Their was a silence that fell upon both of them, a moment of realization hit the princess out of nowhere. With a calm voice she asked Luhan "Was it something about this rage thing from friday, that Joonmyun had? Is it that? Or the fact that I know for certain you said Sehun's name." Luhan didn't answer, he just stood there. 

 

"You would've known, out of all people you should have known. We wrote it for you." Luhan said after a pauze of a minute. He sighed and wanted to leave but this time it was Ari's turn to be angry. He turned around and wanted to walk away when he felt a firm grip on his arm turning him around.

 

"Are you finally going to tell me what happened?" She tried to ask as calmly as possible.

 

"Would you be happy if I told you?" Luhan sighed reminiscinghis past. "Would you be happy if the only story that I could tell you is that I almost ripped Sehun apart, that I left him there because he was begging me not to tell anyone, especially not you. Because this happened a week after he "supposedly died" but we know they just disappeared."

 

Ari couldn't believe what she was hearing. Luhan went on in an angry broken voice, he didn't care anymore. Sehun begged him not to tell her but he couldn't keep that promise now. "Would you be happy when I told you I almost killed my father, my friends, I killed 5 people every night, for a whole week. I didn't remember until Sehun came back for me after I invaded the school one morning and viciously ripped Sanduel apart. He didn't deserve it. I still hear the excruciating cries of Gongchan. Do you want to hear every bloody detail that if Sehun would've not come back, I would've killed everyone even you."

 

"But..." Ari couldn't out a word but Luhan went on.

 

"When Sehun found me, he threw me out of the window of that classroom, but the damage was already done. And in the middle of that following night he told me to fight him, which I gladly did. Do you know how it feels for me to know I was happy, extatic that I could fight with Sehun, in that moment I was freakishly happy I almost murdered my best friend, I almost killed all of us and he said it was ok, it was ok everyone would understand. He said it was ok to leave him like that. I shouldn't worry. I woke up to a barely breathing body next to me, not remembering what happened. Can you imagine my shock, when I heard everything that happened in and out town? I was desperate to reach Sehun again but I couldn't he cut me off in all ways possible, I even went back to the place and it seemed like nothing happened."

 

"Luhan.." Ari's anger had changed to compassion.

 

"No, I'm not done, you wanted to know so hear all of it." He shook of Ari's grip. "You can't imagine it, and when I got a letter from Sehun, telling me I should stop worrying or I could get back in this rage and he was to far away to help. He wrote that I should take care of you, no harm should be brought upon you. He even wrote not to tell you because he knew for certain you would go search for him and find him. I don't know why the he trusted me not to because the following week I did just that, search for him, until my mom and dad stopped me. Telling me I was crazy I was imagining things, I imagined that Sehun was still there. I try the connection every night, but he blocked me out, I can't even figure out how he did it."

 

"Lu...." Ari tried to reach out hearing his story.

 

"No, the only proof I have, that Sehun is alive is the letter and the letter is in the book. I WANT THAT FREAKING BOOK BACK ARI."  Ari didn't know there was more in the letter that Luhan let out. She could understand how desperate Luhan felt.

 

"We'll find the book" she whispered. "We'll start searching the cabin." Ari tried to approach him, but he pushed her away. Ari landed painfully against the wall, Luhan's eyes were desperate. Ari tried to lift her to her feet again, looking Luhan straight in the eyes. The red alpha was glued to the ground, he pushed Ari with more strength than he thought. The purple princess hadn't seen Luhan like this in a long long time, right after Tao disappeared. Even though Ari was trying to help the red one, he turned his back to her.

 

"Ari, tell me, how can a book disappear like that?" Luhan asked and ran off without any other word. Ari stood there, letting the question sink in. How could a book just disappear like that? She started walking and turned around the corner. Just before Joonmyun could sense Ari, she came around the corner and her eyes widened, she let out a shocked gasp.

 

"Myun-ah?" 

 

"Ari!" Joonmyun shrieked, he shouldn't have listened into th conversation.

 

"Did you hear?" Ari wasn't really happy that the blue probably heard everything. 

 

"I-I-I .." the omega stammered uncomfortable under the angry gaze of Ari. He looked around for an escape but couldn't see anything.

 

"Do you have it? Did I perhaps give you a notebook with the other books?" Ari came closer.

 

"No" he said faster than he could think. Why did he say no? He had it, right? He had wanted to give it back, why did he lie? Ari's gaze softened a bit but not entirely. 

 

"okay, meet us tonight in the cabin, we really need to learn you how to sneak up on people; and how to act faster." She walked away coolly. Joonmyun turned around and didn't quite understand the situation, why was Ari mad at him all of a sudden. Why had he lied?. He had the book right there in his backpack, he could have easily given it back; like he planned too.

 

 

Ari's mood took a turn in the evening when she was nearing the cabin. Luhan was already searching it, everything was out of place when she walked in. She heard some thing smashing against the floor and a loud curse followed. "Luhan?" She left her backpack in the messy living area and went upstairs. Luhan had dropped a vase and it broke in a thousand pieces, he looked a bit confused when Ari was standing in the doorway."Did a tornado rage through the cabin?" She couldn't help it and tease Luhan a bit. 

 

Luhan wasn't feeling like a joking at the moment. "Funny." he said. 

 

"Let's clean this mess, it's not here by the looks of the cabin." Ari went downstairs and put everything in order before Joonmyun came. Joonmyun walked in when the cabin door was still wide open.

 

"Myun-ah" she said happily. "Let's start the lesson. Let's go outside, he'll be busy for a while. and I'm sorry for being mad at you this afternoon."

 

"It's okay, I shouldn't have been there in the first place."

 

"So, let's start" She took his hand in hers in front of the cabin. "Try to find my sent. It's like flowery, like a daisy field, it's fresh and natural smell you should find it pretty easily"

 

"and a touch bitter like coffee" Joonmyun added. Ari crooked an eyebrow, she never heard she had a coffee scent, she grew up with the fresh scent of spring daisies. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Your scent, daisies and coffee, right?" the blue shrugged.

 

"I never had a coffee smell. nor does Lu have one." She eyed him and shrugged, it must've been the rage going through his veins the other day " Let me continue explaining the rules. So daisies. I will run and you find me. Don't forget I know your chocolate perfume so I can easily move around and pass you without you knowing, I sometimes mask my scent with the aroma of the forest. I am there if you don't focus on my scent.. Okay to get the best intake of my scent is to hug me." She smiled and eyed him in anticipation,  Joonmyun looked at her suspicious but did it anyway; Like the previous time he loved having her close to him, even loved having her in his arms. And he had wondered if it was because he liked her more than he should.

 

The purple princess was loving the warmth of Joonmyun's embrace, he didn't really have to embrace her to get her scent, she just wanted him to and smiled, but knew it had to be short. She laid her head in his neck and inhaled the air around her. The fresh sweet smell of chocolate made her want to stay there, even though his rage had just past she kind of felt save in his arms, but not the safest. "You inhale my scent like that." Joonmyun turned his head and laid in on her shoulder, his breath tickled her neck and Ari started to giggle a bit. It run a couple of shivers over Ari's back.

 

"Are you cold?" Ari shook her head not outing a word out of embarrassment.

 

"Ari, I think I've got it" He whispered. Ari started to pout lightly, he would have to let her go now. When Joonmyun retreated Ari looked at him and smiled a playful mischievous smile. 

 

"Now, Find me" The purple encouraged him. He saw her eyes turned purple already and in just a woosh of the wind she was gone. Joonmyun tried to focus but all he got was Luhan's open spring grass field scent. Ari must've been so far away right now.

 

Luhan hadn't left the house but witnessed what happened outside from the first floor of the house. He didn't like it, but he didn't get mad but he didn't like Ari's feelings contrasting with his. He knew it was part of the lesson but she could've made a different approach. He let it go, he was to focused on finding the book, to worry about Ari. But when Joonmyun didn't find her in time, he went to look for her.

 

Ari rushed through the forest with the evening sun slowly descending after the mountains. She ran up to the feet of the first mountain, one without a path, to difficult and unsave to climb. It should take Joonmyun up to a half an hout to find her.

 

Joonmyun started in the opposite direction the purple alpha had run. But even though this forest was filled with different kinds of odeurs not one of them resembled Ari's daisies one. Turn around, mountains. Joonmyun stopped. Was he hearing himself ? What was this? The connection thing Ari and Luhan told him about? Why was he hearing himself, but it didn't sound nothing like himself. Was this like his inner wolf trying to talk to him?

 

Needless to say Joonmyun did what it told him to do. He turned around to the mountains and the closer he came the strongest the princess' daisies perfume. He found her in the next ten minutes.

 

"Good Job, now can you find something I left a couples of minutes ago. You have to open your abilities." She looked at him, studying him to see if he could do it. She dropped her hoodie somewhere, she hoped Joonmyun would find it but when the omega looked at her trying hard to do what he was told. "Myun-ah? How did you find me so easily before?"

 

"Followed the voice in my head" he whispered trying to open up and pick up her scent of the lost item.

 

"followed the voice?"

 

Joonmyun sighed, "yes, you know, the connection thing." He tried and tried dismissing Ari's strong scent around him and focus on the one left on the hoodie.

 

Ari raised an eyebrow, no one had talked through the connection. In a couple of minutes she moved away so it would be easier without her presence so he could pick up the fading odeur. Joonmyun started to follow his nose and indeed he had found the string of faint daisies perfume. It took him 5 minutes to actually find the hoodie and an other person standing beside it.

 

"ARI, god damn it. don't do that. Leaving your hoodie behind." Luhan's eyes had turned red and were piercing through Ari's.

 

"Overprotected much" Ari rolled her eyes. "It's his training." She pointed at Joonmyun.

 

"Fine, but say it through the connection next time." Luhan answered with a sigh but continued by looking at Joonmyun. "You, find the items I spread around a width of 50 metres around the cabin, Normally there is no danger lurking around the corner so it will be safe. There are 5 items of Ari and me but also I found something from you. So find the 11 items before 10 pm. We'll be in the cabin. You better bring them all back." Luhan warned and pulled Ari with him harshly and left the omega alone. Joonmyun tried his best to test the limits of his abilities.He found Ari's things and 4 of Luhan's and his own. Ari's backpack was one of them, Luhan and Ari's sunglasses, clothing elements and his own phone. He looked through it and looked at the time it was almost ten and he needed to find Luhan's last thing. He switched on his phone and noticed his phone, Xiumin had called him a couple of times. He quickly send a text that he was out with Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungjong. Reunion of friends. He tried to pick up the last item but he couldn't find it. He slowly returned to the cabin and on his way he bumped into an unusual item hanging from a tree branch, since it was dark he hadn't seen it but he could've sworn he already walked this way and nothing was there before.

 

It was Luhan's last item. A necklace hung of the tree branch, it didn't resemble something Luhan would own but it had his smell so the blue yanked it off the branch and studied it in the moonlight. It was a black cotton-necklace with a 5 hanging on it. Joonmyun immediately made a connection that this was a necklace all 5 of the Mighty Five should have. It would resemble their bound. It was like he saw it before but with another colored cotton string, he didn't remember Ari wearing one or even having one. Although he couldn't place when or where so he shrugged it of and went further.

 

He took the items back to the cabin and displayed them on the table. Ari looked through the things and noticed the black necklace. She looked at Luhan, and back at the necklace, hers had been pink, but was on her night stand. She wondered why Luhan kept it close to him and not somewhere save in his house. The blue prince was happy with his accomplishment but when he looked at Luhan his smile faded.

 

Luhan looked at the pup with severe eyes. The only thing that came out of his mouth was a monotone "Great and 2 minutes late. Let's go home now."

 

A WOLF CANNOT BE BLINDED BY ANOTHER SCENT, RATHER THAN THE SCENT HE IS SEARCHING FOR. -- Changmin, Leader of the Yellow pack.

 

 

Day 16 - Wednesday

 

Luhan wasn't easily distracted, he had Kyungsoo and Baekhyun over, father's orders off course, and was now sitting at the dining table, doing what they could from homework. Luhan couldn't concentrated for some reason, something felt off. He was feeling sick and it felt like all his organs were on fire, burning him from the inside. He looked outside, nothing felt wrong about the forest, but still there was something.

 

For the sick feeling could spread even more, he went to the kitchen for some medicine, a wolf didn't get sick easily but this wasn't just like a cold. He found some tablet against stomach aches, they should probably do the trick. Yewon, Luhan's mother came into the kitchen, looking worried, Luhan would never take tablets, and now he was swawolling 3. The red alpha female came to her son and checked his temperature, nothing seemed wrong. Luhan looked up from the counter, feeling her soft hands cupping his face. 

 

"Hannie, what's wrong?" His mother still trying to check her son by roaming her hands over his face, checking every inch, and wiping his hair out of his eyes.

 

"Mo--ooo-oom, Kyung and Baek are here." Luhan whined, he had to uphold the though character, although he loved how his mother immediately noticed something was wrong. "I'm fine" he lied, meanwhile getting a shot of burnt pain again. He winced, closing his eyes shot and holding on the countertop, his hands clenched to fists. Yewon looked worried at her son, she knew something was wrong she also knew why Luhan didn't admit to it. "really, mom, no need to worry. I'm fine." Luhan said after the burn faded again.

 

"Okay, I get your trying to be fine, but something is not right." she sighed "Your father and I will be in the livingroom if you need us." Luhan nodded and Yewon left the kitchen still very worried about her son. In a second Luhan started to shake but ignored it. He picked up the glass, a bit unsteady and went back to the dining table, where Kyungsoo looked up from his paper and saw a wobbling Luhan, one hand with the glass the other on his head. He was pretty sure this wasn't Luhan's normal behaviour. 

 

Luhan suddenly got an intense headache with the other burning pains that kicked back in. He was feeling dizzy, like losing his strength in every part of his body. Suddenly he realized what the feeling was, he looked up at the table where Kyungsoo was subtly keeping his eyes on him, his eyes widened with a shock, the glass he had held in one hand shattered on the ground, in a thousand pieces, While he himself followed falling not very long after, losing his own conscious and turning up as someone else. Just hoping it wouldn't be Joonmyun cause than it would jeopardize everything. Closing his eyes while falling.

 

Kyungsoo was fast, and was already by his side, but to late to catch him. Hearing the wreckage, Minhyuk and Yewon were there in a matter of seconds, they had seen this before but only twice. But this was like Luhan was dying right in front of them. It was something different. This was more painful than the headaches he got when he connected to Sehun and Tao on the night of their deaths.

 

Minhyuk examined his son, pushing Baekhyun aside and waited for Luhan's eyes to open. They didn't have to wait long, although the young prince wasn't even remotely at ease, while shuddering over the floor from the pain, his hands grasping his stomach and shouting. Luhan's eyes shot open, half purple half red. Minhyuk gasped and looked at his wife who could only look back in shock. "Ari" Luhan shouted at a one point. The pain didn't fade this time. Minhyuk stood up in a hurry and was out of the house without a word.  Luhan's mother wasn't very happy about her husband's sudden leave, although she knew where he went. The purple's leader mansion.
"Ari" Luhan screamed the name over and over again, until he heard Ari say "Wolvesbane", he still repeated Ari's to the three alphas around him but it toned out fastely, until he could only manage to gasp it.

 

Yewon was looking at the shocked protectors, they hadn't seen anything like this before. She rolled her eyes and waved in front of Baekhyun's eyes. "You, go find the purple princess" Even though she never would've thought of telling this to a red. Luhan who could hear them but not see them knew Kyungsoo was on his left, he grabbed the said red protectors wrist, while shaking no. "Kyungsoo, NOW, go" He gave his last order, like always he sent Kyungsoo after Ari. Kyungsoo huffed and murmured he wasn't going to do it alone this time. Getting up from Luhan's left side, Kyungsoo left.

 

Yewon was trying to get Baekhyun out of shocked daze, Luhan started to get troubles breathing. Hearing them call breathe plenty of times but he couldn't help it. Ari was burning in pain and so was he. He could feel his throat closing, no air could come in now. He was trying and trying but no good out come, the air couldn't come trough his pipes so Luhan slowly gave up breathing, he felt like dying, letting the blackness take him over.

 

The leader alpha looked at her son going limb against the floor, it was never this intense. She grabbed his wrist, no pulse what so ever. The was crawling mess from a son on the floor was now a statue, not breathing, not even a heartbeat. Her eyes looking at Luhan from head to toe. Several places had been scarred by glass pieces, blood was oozing out of the scrapes, where some glass pieces were inserted into his flesh. Yewon stood up, giving Baekhyun the other to get the glass pieces out. She walked to the phone and called the orange pack. Hyorin, orange pack female leader, Kris' mother was telling her the same story. According to Hyorin, Kris had been in his room, when they heard the sudden thud against the floor, Takuya and she checked their son's room, Kris was already gone. No heartbeat, no breath.

 

Yewon was panicking, her son couldn't be dead. It just couldn't be, with a push harder and stronger than she thought, she pushed Baekhyun aside, who was nursing his friend. The protector still didn't know what was going on. He could swear Luhan had been good couple of hours ago. He just seemed a bit unwell half an hour ago, Kyungsoo had told him, he didn't give much thought about it. But the result he couldn't have thought. The Red leader started to get angry, shaking Luhan awake, but it wouldn't work. Baekhyun wanted to ease his aunt, he didn't know what he was doing and now aunt Yewon started to yell at him. "LEAVE" she yelled at him. stubbornly and a bit shaken up, he tried to comfort her but was pushed away everytime. Now with Luhan against her chest and tears rolling down, eyes shining red more than ever. Baekhyun gave up, left everything he had brought and ran home, to his parents. Luhan just died with no reason only yelling out Ari's name. What was going on? Baekhyun panicked. Kris gone, Luhan gone? That meant Ari died too? Why were the leader children dead?