AGE 15 : Where did she go?

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER IV

"Where did she go?"

 

 

(Ari, Sehun, Kris, Luhan -15)

One week later.

For Ari the weeks couldn't go fast enough, yet one more week and she would be reunited with Sehun. Rumours spread around between the wolf packs that some threats were lurking outside. They just didn't know which pack was the one in danger. 

 

Ari passively tapped her ballpoint on her maths notes when she was looking outside. It was such a beautiful sunny day and she had to stay in this depressing classroom with a teacher going on and on about something that seemed like charts putting in graphs or something, she wasn't paying attention. There was a bird flying back and forth the window. It was more fascinating than maths. Ari focused on how the bird circled around, took turns, how it landed on the window-sill, how it rose up again, how it flapped his wings. Ari wanted to chase it, capture it, but this wasn't a good moment. The school was a neutral point and no one knew of werewolves only the ones who were involved.

 

Luhan noticed the distracted Ari and started to make a wad of his notepaper. With a wicked smirk he threw the wad at Ari, it smacked against her head. Ari yelped and let out a little hiss sound. She was stunned at first, looking at the ground, picked up the wad and heard laughing. She hadn't had to guess who was behind the sudden pull out of her daydream. She looked at Luhan who bowed and mouthed a 'you're welcome' to her. She pulled up her nose and rolled her eyes in the process. When she turned back to the blackboard the whole graph was drawn and she didn't get any of it. The bell rang the next minute just at the time she wanted to take over what was on the blackboard in her notebook. She was too late, the teacher was already erasing it.

 

She hated when this happens, and still she couldn't help it. Ari had still 2 more subjects to go, but all she could think of was chasing the stupid bird that distracted her.It wasn't fair.She strolled down the hallway up to the next classroom with her protectors on her tail. At times like these she just wanted to skip and enjoy the sunlight. She felt someone grab her shoulder.

 

"Ari, watch were you're going." Li said pulling her backwards. "What's wrong with you today? You don't pay attention in the class, you don't see where you're walking? what's going on in that mind of you, girl?"

 

Ari looked confused, she almost bumped in a senior, with a bow she apologized to him and turned to her protectors.

 

"I want to go home, run in the forest and chase that stupid bird that was distracting me."

 

"Ooh, I thought it was something else." Bae came up next to her with Maya joining in last.

 

"What did you think?" Ari raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Sehun" the three said in unison.

 

"Why?" Ari said not really knowing what was going on.

 

"Nothing, It's just, when you are distracted it is mostly something about The Mighty Four and Sehun. I swear why isn't he your mate?" Maya shrugged.

 

"Five, I don't know, he just isn't." Ari corrected, she still didn't count out Tao. He was alive she knew it, she felt it. It was just a matter of finding him.

 

"Whatever" Li said waving it away. "You need to focus."

 

Ari tried to focus she really did, but again the same bird was distracting her. Really the bird started to annoy her, he was everywhere. When the last bell rang, she jolted out of the classroom to her locker, took whatever was necessary from books and ran out of the school, not even bothering about her posse or Luhan yelling at her something about to not go to far in the forest and stay in her pack's boundaries. Like she cared what he had to say.

 

She moved fast, activating her wolf skills. Once at home she threw everything in the hallway and went out the backdoor, running through the forest and changing in her wolf creature when she jumped off a hill and landed on 4 black legs. She ran with great speed, she was the fastest of them all. She spotted a bunny on her left side. Eagerly wanted to catch something and the bird finally left her alone. She redirected herself to her left and went after the bunny. The white bunny ran for his life as the wolf approached but after a couple of minutes running the bunny was exhausted and tried to find a hiding place. Ari hadn't much compassion right now. She wouldn't exactly kill the bunny though, that was Luhan's job. She just liked to catch it and kind of frighten it than let it go.

 

The bunny was caught quickly, it tried to get out of Ari's grip but couldn't. As the night fell, she ran back home, she still had homework to do and she had been chasing animals the whole evening. She slit open the back door and kicked of her shoes. Her mother already waiting for her. "Hey mom" she greeted and went to the hallway picking up her backpack and went to the living room.

 

"Ari, where have you been?" her mother asked her with a worried expression. "You know it is not the best time to go out, we don't know which pack is under threat."

 

"I know mom. But I just needed to go out and chase some animals. I've been so frustrated lately, it's like something is going to happen. I wanted to run it off."

 

"Ari honey, don't do that without informing where you are going. You're father is looking for you out there now. I can't imagine if something were to happen to him."

 

"Mom" Ari rolled her eyes. "Nothing happened okay? and I need to do homework now."

 

"You don't get it do you? You are playing with all of our lives." Ari could only sigh at that. She really hadn't thought of some else's life being in danger. She could get why her mother was worried but there was nothing to be worried about. She plumped down in the couch with all her homework spread around her. Some of it on the little table others next to her in the couch. After a good half hour she heard the front door opening and closing and she heard her mother talking to her dad. Her dad wasn't pleased with her right now and she could feel the older alpha's anger. Weirdly enough her father didn't go all mad at her. 

 

With a confused expression she looked outside and saw the moon shine brightly in the night, but somehow the night didn't seem that bright to her anymore, something was definitely wrong. She put down her books, she tried to activate the connection but it wouldn't click. She sighed and wen back to her books, but she couldn't fully concentrated. 

 

After an hour or two her mother was at the dining table behind the couch, filling in some forms for her work. "Mom? Can you help me with something." Ari turned around so she could see her mother who looked up from all the papers. 

 

"What is it honey?" Her mom stared at her interested but still a little annoyed about the earlier encounter, with a sigh Ari lifted herself up and went to her mother with her Science book in her hands. Her mother had always been good in science. 

 

"It's about gravity force" she began to read the theory of how to calculate gravity "Where F is the force, m1 and m2 are the masses of the objects interacting, r is the distance between the centers of the masses and G is the gravitational constant" Ari looked at her mother and said annoyed "I don't get it, and even worse I really can't focus on it." 

 

"Aa. It's not that hard make drawing first." Her mother took a paper she used as scrap paper and started to draw and explain things. But as soon as she was in the middle Ari's attention was else where. "Ari" Her mother waved a hand in front of her daughter's eyes. "Ari, are you even listening?"

 

"hu? Yeah... I get it thanks." Ari said absent-minded. 

 

"I wasn't halfway through, yet." Her mother raised an eyebrow.

 

"O? Really?"

 

"Yeah? Tell me what is going on, you've been weird all night." The female alpha stared at her daughter. 

 

"I can't seem to activate the connection tonight, it's really frustrating me."

 

"You were trying this whole time?"

 

"No not the first two minutes."

 

"Why'd you ask me to explain, when your mind is somewhere else." her mother took a deep breath and pushed the scrap paper over to her little girl. "Maybe you should finish this another night."

 

"Okay." Ari went back to the couch to clean up her books. She took them all in her hands and stood up, wanting to get them to her room. But as fate took it she didn't even get to the stairs, the young alpha dropped her books to the floor and never heard her mother yell at her if everything was fine.

 

Special connection call...

"Are you all here?"

 

"I am"

 

"Yeah me too. Se? You never start the call. What is going on?"

 

"What happened? I've been trying all night."

 

"I don't know, I've been trying to. it's us."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"We're next, it's happening now. I'm panicking. Please help. This is the only way I can find help. Dad and the others are already in a fight."

 

"Sehun, calm down."

 

"I can't calm down Kris, I'm next. I need help NOW. Ari? Convince Uncle Kyu to help us please. I don't want to disappear. I don't want to be alone."

 

"Se, Where are y....."

 

"Ari?"

 

"Where did she go? Ari?"

 

"Ari? No.. I need her to be here. I don't have much time."

 

"Where are you?"

 

"I'm... I'm they're here."

 

"Se, RUN, HIDE NOW, Don't let them get you! ok? We'll find you."

 


 

A/N

So back with another chapter. I think it's one more when they are 15 and than we go over to 17 and than no more time jumps. You'll probably all know what is happening in the next chapter though. It was in the prologues. Why am I writing these? Because I wanna and I kind of want to give you a feeling of their relationships :).

OOh again sorry for typos :( I'll edit them out later