Prologue II : Suho To Joonmyun

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

 

PROLOGUE II

 

Suho - Baby (2 months)

 

Little Suho had been awake the whole time the vampires ran through the forest, over the mountains and along side the highways. Vampires were fast runners so they should've been home by noon that day. Trees flashing by, fields crossed so fast, even cars were slow at their speed.

 

He had been looking up to the strange man that was holding him, feeling nothing but an ice cold body against his warm hands. He had tried to warm Xiumin with his hands by laying it on the very same place were his heart was. Xiumin had looked once or twice at the baby as it did nothing else but trying to warm him.

 

The soft little laughs Suho had let out from being rocked from side to the side when the turned, had given him affection for the child. He didn't want that, he didn't want to love this blue eyed prince but neither did he want Lay notice what the baby was trying to do.

 

"You can't warm me up. I'm cold by nature, so stop and take your hands back." Suho cocked his head to the side. The baby looked at the vampire with pleading eyes. Xiumin was confused by this action, didn't the baby understand he was his enemy, the little wolf just wanted his carrier to heat up so he wouldn't be cold. "Stop it." Xiumin said while he was avoiding to run into a tree.

 

-

When Xiumin and Lay returned home from the battle with an extra package, their two wives wanted to throw the child away. Xiumin tried to give it to his wife, who rejected it time to time. But after Xiumin promised he wasn't dangerous and they would kill him when he was old enough. They couldn't just kill a child, sure if it was due to a fire they would've let the child die but not when there would be blood dripping from their own hands.

 

"You name the creature and we will keep him from wolves until the day he dies." Lay said. Xiumin handed little Suho over to his wife as he didn't trust Lay to not kill him already.

 

"Honey?" Xiumin's wife hesitated.

 

"Name the baby" Xiumin nodded "He will stay with us, and when he's eighteen we will kill him."

 

"Kim Joonmyun" she said "But honey, he's blue"

 

"Yeah, I know, legendary blah blah. Just don't get to attached okay?"

 

"Is the whole blue pack dead?" Lay's wife turned her attention to her husband. Lay nodded priedly.

 

"He's the last survivor"

 



 

 

Joonmyun - 5 years old

"DAD" little Joonmyun cried because of his nightmare. "DAADDDDYY"

 

Xiumin came running to his room. "Joonmyun, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not your father. I'm just your guardian. Now what's wrong?" He sat down on the bed next to the little boy and dried his tears.

 

"I had a bad dream." Joonmyun sniffed. "Wolves were trying to kill me."

 

"Aaah, poor boy, they can't reach you and we'll protect you." It wasn't strange Joonmyun had nightmares about wolves, he was told they were merciless, bloodthirsty creatures.

 

"They can't come inside, can they?" Joonmyun pouted and looked up as it was a bright night.

 

"Little Myunnie, listen, we saved you from those horrible creatures. We weren't able to save your family. Your father, mother and little sister fought hard for your protections but it shouldn't have been. But your save now. No one is going to touch you here. So lay back down, drink some water and I will read you a story, okay?"

 

Xiumin took the book on the night stand and read the story as little 5-year old Joonmyun was sussed back into a deep slumber.



 

 

Joonmyun - 10 years old

 

One fine summery bright day, they were dinning outside, Joonmyun was playing in the garden of their new home, he was running around playing football with two other children Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongin. Xiumin looked at the ten year old he had raised. His wife died not so long ago, Joonmyun was becoming a bit of a reminder of his wife.

 

"Xiu" Lay patted him on the shoulder.

 

"yeah?" Still looking at Joonmyun, the child couldn't run of but he was fast, faster than the normal 10 year old.

 

"Don't get attached." Lay said severely, following his friends gaze.

 

"I won't, we should train those two others. They look like they could be hunters like their parents."

 

"I think they are already in training. We should put them on the protection of Joonmyun when he goes to school."

 

"MYUN-AH" Xiumin yelled to the back, Lay looked at his friend "Time to get some liquid in your body" Xiumin was preparing Joonmyun's drink.

 

"Yaaah" Lay said in surprise "Is that what it I think it is?"

 

"Yes, Wolfsbane, I've been giving it to him since he was little. It holds back the shift and his other natural abilities. He will never know he is a wolf."

 

"I'm so pried of you, you're weakening him and he doesn't even know. It makes it so much easier to kill  him at eighteen." Lay smiled and gave his friend a pat on the back. "Oh, I just realised it keeps us save too, you are the smartest."

------

That evening.

 

"Xiu?" Joonmyun had an urge to go running as it was such a beautiful night, the moon was so bright and he heard the owls from inside, although he didn't understand how.

 

"What's wrong, Myun?"

 

"Can I go run outside, please? It's so beautiful out." Xiumin looked up from the newspaper and looked at the clock.

 

"Shouldn't you be in bed already?"

 

"PPPPLLLEEEAAASSE" Joonmyun pouted and gave Xiumin his best puppy eyes he got. Xiumin smiled.

 

"Come on, off to bed with you."

 

"Xiu?" Joonmyun was putting on his pajamas with a toothbrush in his mouth.

 

"Yah Myunn-ah, one thing at a time."

 

"Xiu why do my eyes turn Blue and yours white and why do I grow older and you stay the same?" Xiumin looked at little Joonmyun, he sighed the little boy was at that age when he started to ask so many questions.

 

"You ask to many questions, where I only have one answer for you. You are special and you are the one who is going to save us one day. Okay? Now go to bed." Xiumin held up the covers as Joonmyun came out of the bathroom fully dressed and teeth clean. The little boy accepted the answer but still he wanted a different one, and he didn't know why.



 

 

 

Joonmyun - 15 years old

 

Jooonmyun didn't quite know yet why he was so different from everyone else of his family. When he was scared, angry or uncomfortable his eyes would turn blue and not white like all the others. Xiumin had told him he was special, he had a great destiny in front of him and would save them. When Joonmyun asked why he was kept inside during the nights, Xiumin just answered with. The wolves they will kidnap you, hurt you, rip you apart and eat you for dinner. Joonmyun had always believed him. Another story that he was told by Xiumin was that Lay and himself saved him from the wolves and brought him with them to raise him as their own. Wolves killed Joonmyun's family, wolves would tear you apart, Joonmyun had always been scared of wolves. But Joonmyun wasn't at an age anymore that he just accepted the answers, he had to explore and find out for himself.

 

One night when the moon was so bright Joonmyun had an undying urge to run outside. Against all rules that had laid upon him, he disobeyed them all. He went out of the back as Xiumin wasn't at home. with his running shoes on he run through the woods, he couldn't resist anymore and since his guardians weren't here he could do whatever he wanted. Little that he knew he was followed far in the forest. 

 

At some point Joonmyun stopped, not realizing how far he had come. He looked around and there were sudden howls of wolves. Joonmyun spun around to look at everything around him, he started to shiver and slowly backed away running back home, the howls came closer and closer. Joonmyun fell over a treeroot and crawled backwards until he was against a tree. Sitting there he made him as small as he could trying to block out the scary wolf howls.

 

A sudden rissle in the bushes made him look up. Two big green eyes were starring at him. What Joonmyun feared the most approached him now. His blue eyes clearly showing made the green-eyed wolf come closer, sniffing the air. Joonmyun wanted to run, but didn't have the courage so he crawled more and more backwards as he was trying to knock over the tree behind him. The wolf howled at the moon. Seeing the sharp teeth on the animal, Joonmyun got more and more afraid.

 

"P-Please d-d-don't kill me." He stammered and looked at the animal. The wolf stopped as he saw his eyes. A wondering, curious look shimmered in the green-eyed wolf who's expression suddenly turned friendly but took little steps to approach them. Joonmyun was shivering with his whole body as the wolf's nose touch him, he turned his head aside and closed his eyes. "P-Please" he begged "d-dd-don't kill me". But the only thing the wolf did was sniff him. Joonmyun opened one eye slowly and turned his head back to the front. 

 

"Y-you a-a-are no-ot going tt--t-o kill me?" He asked still afraid of the creature in front him. The wolf shook his head. More noise approached the two. The wolf turned his head to the noise and knew precisely what it was. As the wolf turned his attention to Joonmyun it urged him to stand up and run, the green eyed wolf looked afraid of what was approaching. He let out little noises to urge Joonmyun to move and run to safety. Joonmyun didn't understand.

 

Joonmyun didn't move, the wolf let out a huff and turned around with his mind only to protect Joonmyun. Joonmyun didn't exactly know what was happening. He was always taught that wolves were rude creatures, wanting to kidnap him and rip him apart, now there was one protecting him. The rissle sounds in the bushes circled them as the wolf started to growl at each and every appearance. 

 

Xiumin and Lay were the first to come out. Xiumin walked over to Joonmyun with a unsatisfied look. "Close your eyes NOW" 

 

"Chanyeol, Kai. Take him away" Lay said. Chanyeol and Jongin each gripped an arm of Joonmyun and dragged him away. They were already far enough and Joonmyun's eyes were back to brown he looked behind him. Only to see the desperate green-eyed wolf fight Lay. Lay was so much stronger than this wolf, he snapped his neck and ripped of it's head. The wolf or at least what was left of the wolf fell on the ground. 

 

The neared the house of Xiumin, Chanyeol and Jongin threw Joonmyun in the house, closed the door and held guard. Xiumin and Lay arrived not much later as the silence in the woods died.

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?" Xiumin yelled "HE WAS GOING TO KILL YOU DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT, IGNORANT BOY"

 

"He was not" Joonmyun murmured. "He told me."

 

"DAMN Boy, why? We only want to keep you in safety." The fifteen year old turned his attention to Lay. 

 

"Why'd did you kill him?" Joonmyun asked "He wasn't going to do anything?"

 

"Joonmyun-ah, listen carefully, okay?" The boy nodded "That wolf was only trying to seduce you and kidnap you than kill you." Lay told him. 

 

"But?"

 

"No buts" Xiumin came in between. "We almost lost you. Don't ever do that again ok?" Joonmyun nodded slowly.

 

"okay, go to your room, we have some business to talk about with everyone." Joonmyun only obeyed as much as going upstairs. He wanted to know why he couldn't be there.

--------------------------------

"Xiu?" Lay asked concerned.

 

"WHAT?" Xiumin lashed out.

 

"You're getting attached."

 

"No I'm not."

 

"Ever since our wives died 5 years ago, you're getting more and more attached to the boy. Let him stay with me."

 

"No."

 

"Fine, have it your way but you know what we have to do when he's old enough."

 

"Yes, let's find the other packs first, we got yellow and green now. Let's go for orange, purple and red. The remaining ones"

 

"Fine, I think purple and red live side by side in one village let's go there first."

 



A/N : Last Prologue of Suho / Joonmyun , Let the story begin, I needed to give  you a little inside on Joonmyun / Suho's life ^^ Let me know what you think by commenting, subscribing.