AGE 7 : Tell me a story

The Mighty Five : The Blue Prince Survivor

CHAPTER I

"Tell me a story"

 

Ari - 7 years

 

"Ari, time for bed." Her dad said and picked her up, carried her up the stairs and put her in bed. The little Alpha smiled cutely at her father, she wanted to hear the story of the blue-eyed wolves. The simple fairytale that lulled her to sleep every night. There was just something magical about the legendary tribe. "Ari, no, no story today. It's late and you have school tomorrow. If your mother was here right now ..."

 

Little Ari started to pout and blink with her eyes and put on puppy dog eyes. Her father could never resist her glinstering begging eyes. "PPWWWEEEAAASSSEEE, daddy I wanna hear the story again." Ari pouted.

 

"Fine, but this is the last time okay? Cutey pie" Her father sighed and smiled. "Once upon a time there was this almighty pack of wolves. The wolves were not just normal wolves, they were the strongest, fastest wolves alive. The Blue-eyes wolves. Purple and Red came second, followed by Orange, Green and Yellow." Ari slowly laid down under her blankets listening to the story, she had listened to a hundred times before. The moon was bright up in the sky and led a ray of light to her room.

 

"They all lived happily together once in the same place,nearly impossible but they lived in peace until they were invited to a Feast. A grand welcome to their town. All leaders went.But as soon as they entered the feast they were caught in the a trap that none of them noticed. By the time they noticed, it was too late and they were all captured by the evil vampires and wolf hunters, who decided to play as one. Many years our kind and vampires lived in separate villages and never had any troubles until those wolf hunters came and destroyed our pact to live on opposite sides of countries." Ari turned around and looked at the moon.

 

"No matter how they fought for their freedom, only purple, red, orange, green and yellow survived. The Blues fought until the end even though they knew they wouldn't make it. The whole pack slaughtered all the vampires alive, one by one. The Blue pack tried their best to kill as many hunters as they could, but they were too strong for them. When they found out the hunters had captured their Blue leader and he was ripped apart, they started to loose hope of winning. They never wanted the other packs to get hurt so all they could was to protect. One by one the courageous and hopeful wolves died. No one ever heard of them again. Although the legends goes that one escaped and hid in a far away kingdom after killing every vampire on earth. But that never has been confirmed. He wasn't scared to fight but they wanted at least one blue to survive. They let the other packs survive due to Blue sacrificing themselves for them. In our eyes, they are victorious winners cause they killed every vampire and hunter that was out their. The whole of the vampire community was no more."

 

"Daddy? Are there still Blues out there?" The little girl turned to her father. She asked the same question over and over again. 

 

"I want to believe there are. But I don't think they survived." Ari was disappointed she wanted to meet a blue one. If they were as fast and powerful as all their packs combined, why wouldn't they have survived?

 

"Daddy? Don't you know any other story about the Blue ones. " Her little curious mind couldn't let it go.

 

"Well, there's one I never told, want to hear it but than you have to promise to go to sleep, ok, my little princess?" Ari sat up and looked at her father, nodding non-stop.

 

"Can you make a fairytale? I won't sleep otherwise." Ari pouted and was bouncing on the bed from excitement. Even though the little 7-year old was tired. She loved fairytale stories and not the tragic ones that her dad told her first.

 

"Ok, Ok let me think ... mmmm... Ok, It goes something like this, Once not so long ago, they were rumours about a blue pack, not so far from here. They were living peacefully and secretly until there was a big fight, new hunters had come alive. One full moon night. The whole village was burned down. Although they always thought Blues were Alphas there was a little prince who was special. No one ever heard of him after the fight, but rumours he was still alive. And yet other rumours say it was the princess who was the last survivor of the Blues. The princess was found in a cage,, dehydrated emaciated, barely breathing at all, she was brought up by humans. The humans never hid the truth from her and knew she was diffirent, they knew she was a wolf. Now off to bed with you."

 

"Daddy? There is still one? Where is he? You didn't tell me about the prince I wanna hear a story about a prince and a princess." Ari pouted not happy the story just started and ended with no one knew the prince. 

 

"Ari, really it is just a story, forget it and just ..." Little Ari felt like crying because her dad just crushed her dreams of seeing one blue alive. "Ari, no, no crying. The Blues are just a legend and no one ever saw one in a hundred years."

 

"Than why did you just made up the prince and let me hope to see a blue one? I wanna hear about the prince." Ari pouted angry and crossed her arms.

 

"Go to sleep, princess."

 

"But I want ..."

 

"Ari, no more talking about this made up prince, okay? Go to bed, I know you want to meet a blue but they just don't exist anymore. The same goes as those vampires and by the way. You don't have to worry of not getting a prince, The red prince is your husband to be."

 

"Ugh, I hate him, he's spoiled and he always teases me. Pushing me and stuff, daddy I don't want to marry that prince" Ari stuck out her little bottom lip and looked at her father. Her eyes bigger than before. She wanted her dad to make up a story about the blue one.

 

"I know girly, but life as a wolf you just can't choose and our two packs need to be united. And tomorrow someone is coming. Can you guess?"

 

"OMO Is Uncle Tae coming?" Ari got excited. Uncle Tae better known as Taeyang, the green pack leader. "He can play with me and tell me stories than."

 

"Don't go to much wolf on him, puppet, he is here for business."

 

"D-aaa--dd You just ruined the fun" Ari acted upset but she really wasn't. Uncle Tae was the one who learned the little pup the way to run fast, the fight and use her wolf ability. She was still a pup but her control was far better than the best they ever saw.

 

"Okay, last time, down you go under your blankets." Ari slid down and her dad covered her with the blankets, a small kiss on her forehead and Ari's little eyes started to close.

 

"Goodnight my little princess."

 

"Night, daddy" Ari yawned. Her dad dimmed her light and as soon as she heard footsteps going downstairs she climbed out of her bed and went to her window, looked up to the moon, folding her little hands in each other.

 

"Luna, please let there be one blue out there, I wanna meet one, to know how fast, and strong they are. Let it be the special prince of my daddy's stories and I promises I will be a good girl for ever and ever. Luna-moon Let Uncle Tae tell me a story about the blue prince because daddy doesn't want to. I don't wanna know about the princess. The prince is more fun, I want him to be like the princes out of the human fairytales. Luna, please, please."

 


 

"Uncle TAE" Ari yelled when she saw him in the drive way of her house. "Uncle Tae, Uncle Tae" as fast as her little legs could run with a little wolf-ability she stood in front of her uncle. He had just stepped out of his car and little Ari was sticking out her arms. He smiled and picked her up. 

 

"Aaah, my favourite girl in the whole wide world. How are you little one?" He closed his car making a beeping sound and ruffled the seven-year old her hair.

 

"Uncle Tae, Are you going to play with me?"

 

"Later, sweetheart, Uncle Tae has some business with your daddy first." He put her back on the ground when he entered the house. Ari was already pouting, she wanted to play and work on her wolf. She couldn't be fast or strong enough. Her father had stopped the lessons because she became to powerful to handle it, but Taeyang saw she could and every now and than he learned her some new tricks. 

 

"Taeyang, Did you have a safe trip over here?" Her father came down from the stairs straightening his shirt. "You didn't bring your family? I think Ari would've loved to play with Sehun. Strangely enough every leader of a every pack had a child the same age. But no one questioned it, They called it "the mighty five". Five different wolves in five months and Ari was the last born. Sehun was the eldest of them 5.

 

"You haven't changed a bit, Kyuhyun" The two happily gave each other a hug, it's been 3 months since the last meet. "Ah yes, I had a safe trip. No, I'm sorry, Sehun has been sick, the poor thing has been sick with some kind of flu. He's bettering, but I didn't want any of you getting sick."

 

"Ari, sweety, will you leave Daddy and Uncle Tae alone for a while." Ari huffed but she did what her father said and went upstairs to her room to play with her dolls.

 

"You see that, Why did you ever make a pact with Minhyuk. Luhan is a little bully, you couldn't just play cupid with Sehun and Ari, they would've matched better I think." 

 

"Tae, you know, I have to united packs again, and you don't live here, remember. Take a seat." Kyuhyun smiled and motioned to the couch in the living room.

 

"We could though." Taeyang said with a bright smile.

 

"Ok, enough about that, we have business to attend. You were telling me about these rumours of vampires."

 

"Yeah, You know, Changmin told me about them, aparantley there are new ones. Lay and Xiumin and they have already created some kind of army of hunters. Vampires they created plus mere humans. They're strong Kyu."

 

"Has Changmin seen them alive?" Kyuhyun raised on eyebrow "I mean I can hardly believe after more than 500 years there are suddenly vampires again."

 

"Yes , there are. Believe me." As much as Kyuhyun just wanted to not believe, they had to look into it.

 

"Changmin saw them, he wanted to move his pack and get out of there. He is to weak to fight and he wants to protect his son, Tao. You know how precious he his to him, you should know you only have Ari too."

 

"I know I know, but what do you want me to do. I can't just go over there and look at his situation." Kyuhyun pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

"As a leader you can, I'm begging you before something goes wrong. Changmin can't handle it alone,"

 

"Okay, I will go over there and pay them a visit. But I still don't believe they exist. Blue has killed that whole tribe decades ago." Kyuhyun sighed. Purple has been the problem solver since Blue was burned out.

 

"Do you still refuse to train Ari and hold her from experiencing her full potential?" Taeyang suddenly changed the subject. He wanted Kyuhyun to start training Ari again. If they were really vampires again, although she was 7, she was their best hope on winning.

 

"I won't train Ari, she's just 7 years old and she doesn't have to know her full potential." Kyuhyun stared at his visitor.

 

"She does, we need everyone of the mighty 5 to be at his and hers potential. They were born in a month following the other in one year. They are our miracle. Never in 500 years has it happened."

 

"Tae, you believe to much in the fairytales."

 

"And you obviously not enough. If the Blues were here we would've gotten 6. Six are like a team, a pack. With 6 we would have a full circle."

 

"Tae, They're is no way our 5 children are going to see a vampire or a hunter in their lives. They simply do not exist."

 

"Kyu, Have you never wondered why our 5 children had one dream only, To meet a Blue, even Ari can't stop talking about it, admit it. Sehun, Tao, Luhan, Kris and Ari, they are all the same, but Ari is the strongest, the one that is most in control. Kris is a coward, scared of anything but still wants to find one. Tao is a seeker, asking every living animal if they saw something. Luhan is the most bloodthirsty, he will kill anything that is not a Blue and a threat. Sehun well, Sehun is some kind of glue,  whenever the kids are together he will keep Luhan from bullying everyone, Kris from sitting in a corner and Tao from wondering off. Ari he will just accompany Ari and protect her because she is the only girl." Taeyang got excited about his little theory and he could go on.

 

"That's got nothing to do with the stupid rumour of vampires."

 

"Are absolutely sure? I think it's got everything to do with it. Sometimes I even think they are connected. Seeing through each others eyes."

 

"Tae, come on .. You're rambling again.."

 

"I'm not, and I think if there is a sixth one, they will know it."

 

"DAAAAAADDDD" Ari yelled from upstairs.

 

"Ari? honey what's wrong?" Kyuhyun stood up when he heart no answer. Taeyang and Kyuhyun ran upstairs where they find Ari just standing in her room. "Ari?" Kyuhyun slowly asked, not really sure why his daughter was standing in her room frozen.

 

Taeyang turned Ari around and gasped at what he saw, he crouched down and stared at her. "Ari?" He waved his hand in front of her eyes.


 

--Authors note
So it's been a while. I'll try to update more.

Taeyang (green) => BigBang
Kyuhyun (purple) => Super Junior
Changmin (yellow) => TVXQ