Chapter 4

Future and Past

"My name is..."

 

* * *

 

     "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" the alarm sound force Yurri to open his eyes."Oh,! I need to see her face! Stupid alarm!" Yuri throw his alarm towards the wall.He mess his hair."Yul ah,what happen?" A voice come out from the door.Then,a figure enter Yuri's room and sit beside him."Yul ah,are you alright? What happen? Why you throw the alarm?" She asked.

     "Noona,can you ask me one by one? Haishh!!" Yuri mess his hair again."Tell me your problem.I'm your sister." Sunny pat her little brother shoulder.Yuri sigh."Sunkyu noona,I don't--" Yuri was about to tell his story but Sunny close her brother's mouth with her hand."Yah,don't call me Sunkyu! Its Sunny!" said Sunny."Yeah,whatever...Noona,I'm having a nightmare...Ha Na...Ha Na leave me.She said that she is not my true love." Yuri lower her head."Ha Na? You still can't forget her?" Sunny asked confusely.Yuri nodded.

     "Yul ah,maybe she really want you to let her go...That's why she meet you in your dream..." Sunny rub Yuri's arm."But...Its still...Doesn't make sense! Why she said that she is not my true love? I love her,noona!" Yuri sigh heavily."Yuri,she's gone.She does not live in this world anymore.I know how you feel,but you cannot live with her...Did she said something else?" Sunny look into Yuri's face."In that dream,she said my true love is standing behind me.When I want to look at her face,this stupid alarm sound!!" Yuri pointing to his broken alarm.

"Yah,babo! You know that I bought that for you in US?" Sunny smack her brother's head.Yuri groan painfully while rub his head."You better get ready to your class.Go bath!" said Sunny then pushing Yuri into the bathroom.

 

At Campus...

    "Yo,Yoona! Since when you came?" Hyoyeon sit beside Yoona."What that girl said yesterday in my dream?" Yoona not realise Hyoyeon who is looking at her.Hyoyeon look at her with a what-does-she-said face."What are you talking about? What dream?" Hyoyeon waving her hand at Yoona's face but Yoona doesn't care.She stands then leave Hyoyeon alone."Yah! Im Yoona! Where are you going? Haishh...this little kid!" Hyoyeon sigh.

    Yoona just walk without knowing her destination."I'm Jung Ha Na.Don't get scare...We're be destine to meet her..I just..Wanna ask for your help..." 

    "Please...help me...The guy who is standing there is suppose to be your true love...Please...make him happy...I believe in you..."

"What does she mean? I don't even can look at that man's face...True love?" she walk while thinking about yesterday dream suddenly,she bum into someone.All her books scatter on the floor."Oh,sorry...I don't mean to bum into you..." Yoona bow then pick up her books."Yoona? This is me,Sooyoung!" Sooyoung kneel and help Yoona pick up her books."Sooyoung? Oh,sorry! You don't need to help me." said Yoona then smiles.They stand up together."You have a beautiful smile,Yoona." said Sooyoung while looking into Yoona's eyes."Oh,thank you..." Yoona said shyly then walk away."But Yoona,where are you going? Our class is this way!" Sooyoung said loudly.Yoona realise that she has gone to the wrong way and pat his forehead.'Haishh...Babo!'

       Sooyoung suddenly pulls Yoona's hand and they walk together."Let's go together!" said Sooyoung while smiling happily.Yoona blush when she see Sooyoung hold her hands and she suddenly stop.Sooyoung wonder why Yoona stop then he realise it.He let Yoona's hand go."Oh,I'm sorry..." They don't know that someone has watching them from far.

       "Did he like that girl?"

In the class...

      "Yah,Yoona! Where did you go? Did something happen?" Hyoyeon facing Yoona who is just sitting beside her."Nothing..." Yoona smiles."Hyo,what kind of guy Sooyoung is?" Yoona asked.Hyoyeon shock with Yoona's sudden question."Sooyoung? Choi Sooyoung? That guy?" Hyoyeon point her index finger to the back at the class.Towards Sooyoung.Yoona just nod."Soyoung is Yuri's friend.Bestfriend actually.Why you asked me this question?" Hyoyeon make her confuse face."Nothing happen...I just got bummed into him before going to the class.That's all..." said Yoona then open her books.Hyoyeon looking at Yoona without blinking her eyes.

     "Yoona ah,do you like him?" asked Hyoyeon that make Yoona stop reading her books.She face Hyoyeon."What makes you think that way? Of course,not...I'm not that type who is easily falling in love..." Yoona smiles then read her book again.Hyoyeon just nod.

Meanwhile...

       "Sooyoung ah,yesterday,I dreamed about Ha Na..." Sooyoung stop doing his stuff and facing Yuri."Ha Na?" he asked.Yuri nod weakly."She asked me to let her go and find my true love..." Yuri lower her head.Sooyoung nod.

"I think she really want you to let her go...If you really love her,do that.By the way,who is the true love?" he look at Yuri's face seriously.He really curious about that."I don't know.I can't see her face clearly.But I have a feeling that the girl is just around me." Yuri sigh.Sooyoung also sigh."I hope you will stay strong and haappy always..." said Sooyoung."Yah,what do you means to stay strong? I'm strong you know!" Yuri joke by showing his muscle.He don't know that a girl is watching him and giggle.

End of the class...

       "Oh,that's is tiring me so much...Let's eat,Yoon!" said Hyoyeon while they packing their books."Uh? Oh..I'm sorry,Hyo...I really need to settle something first.It doesn't take much time.I will join you later...Okay?" Yoona smile.Hyoyeon nod and walk to the cafe first.After that,Yoona walk to her destination.She really need to take her diary before someone read it.After a few minutes of walking,she arrive infront of Yuri's private room door.She open it and take a step into the room.She search thoroughly but she still not find her diary.

      "Where is it? I really hope--"

      "Hope what? What are you doing in my room?" Yoona startle by a voice that come behind her.She immediately turn to see who is it.And you know...its Yuri!

"Oh,I'm sorry! I don't means to enter your room but do you found my dia-- oh,not! A blue notebook?" Yoona brave herself to ask Yuri who is giving her a killing gaze."No but I found a girl who is just burst into my room! And guess what,she is getting into trouble!" Yuri said loudly but his eyes never looking at other thing except the girl infront of her.

"I said I'm sorry! Don't you understand that?" Yoona also brave herself to shout at Yuri."What? Did you just shout at me? Come here!" Yuri come near Yoona but suddenly Yoona kicks Yuri's leg that make Yuri fall to the ground."Ouch!!" Yuri groan painfully.He look at Yoona who is running away after shout 'I'm sorry!!' to him.He sstrong himself to chase Yoona.Yoona is really trying hard to run away from Yuri.She keep turning back while running to make sure that Yuri can chase her.After a while,Yoona see an emergency door so she run into it and close the door harshly."BAMM!!!"

     "Ouch!!!" Yoona heard someone groaning behind the door.She worried then carefully see what happen.It make her shock when she saw Yuri is lying painfully on the ground with his nose bleeding.

"Omo! Yuri ah! What happen?" Yoona kneeling beside Yuri and take a look at Yuri's condition."Its your fault! You close the door so harsh!" said Yuri while cover his bleeding nose.Yoona look so worried looking at Yuri's bleeding nose."I should take you to the nurse room now!" Yoona said then help Yuri to stand up."No,take me to my room." Yuri said.

      "But--"        "No but.Take me now!" Yuri put his arm around Yoona's shoulder to support himself walk.Yoona just follow him.

A few minutes of walking,they arrive Yuri's private room.Yoona help Yuri to sit on the sofa since Yuri's leg is also injurted."Where is First Aid Kit box?" Yoona ask with her worried face."Don't need to.Just leave me alone." Yuri said then lying on the sofa."Yah! How can you said like that? I make you bleeding so I need to help you!" Yoona said then she saw the First Aid Kit box on the shelve.She take it and bring it to Yuri."Now sit!" Yoona pulls Yuri's hand to make him sit."Yah! Carefully!" Yuri gaze at Yoona but Yoona doesn't care at all.She just focus to wipe Yuri's blood at his nose.Because of that,their face gap is too near.Yuri look into Yoona's beautiful eyes.

     "You have a beautiful eyes." Yuri said while smiling to Yoona.Yoona blushing and dissociate their gap.Yuri still looking at Yoona.Yoona is now treat Yuri's leg."Look at me." Yuri's word make Yoona stop her doing and facing Yuri.Yuri realise that Yoona is blushing."I said you really have a beautiful eyes." Yoona smiles and continue her doing."Thank you..."

     "What brand of contact lense you use? I try to find a good one but I don't found it." Yoona realise that she has been fool by Yuri so suddenly she smack Yuri's injurted leg."Ouch! Now what?!" Yoona groan painfully.

"You fool me.Now shut up your mouth and let me finish this thing!" Yoona quickly finish her doing and leave Yuri alone angrily.Without realising,Yuri smiles.

  

 

 

* * *

      "Yoona ah,why you take a long time?" Hyoyeon shock by Yoona presence beside her."It should take a short time but that man is really ting me!" Yoona drink Hyoyeon's water harshly."Who is that man that ting you?" Hyoyeon asked innocently."Its Kwon Yul!" Yoona hit the table with her hand.

     "Kwon Yul? You means,Kwon Yuri? Yah! How can you said his name like that? Seems like you really hate him!" Hyoyeon laugh after hearing Yoona give a really 'nice' nickname to Yuri,a hot guy.

"I will make sure to make him suffer after this!" said Yoona angrily."Yoona ah,you don't think any weird things,right? Hyoyeon worried that Yoona may do something bad to Yuri.She found that Yoona is really an interesting girl to be friend with.Plus,Yoona is pretty.

 

* * *

        "Yul ah! What happen?" A voice that Yuri always hate is calling him.He turn back to see her.Yeah...just like he guess,its Jessica again...This little kid never despair.

"Don't touch me." Yuri avoid from Jessica touch."Why? Let me take a look!" Jessica really worried about Yuri but Yuri don't like Jessica too obsess with him.He just want a relaxing life without trouble.Yuri sigh.Jessica is holding into his arm and that make him really suffocating.

         "Sica ah,I want to go home.Let me go..." Yuri doesn't have any interest in Jessica although she have tried everything.Jessica does not let Yuri go.Ohh...That's make Yuri is so annoying right now.

"I said let me go!" Yuri push Jessica away.He walk leaving her alone then walk towards the park.He don't know what to do and he keep remembering his dream last night.He stand under a big tree at the park.

 

Yuri's POV

      'Ha Na ah,do you really want me to let you go?'  I really don't know what to do right now.Today I'm not lucky at all.I need time for doing that.My true love...Who are you?

       I sigh and lean at the tree trunk.This tree is really big.Actually,this is place where the first time I met Ha Na.I never forget the moment.Huh...How can I forget the moment that I fell in love with her at first sight.At that time,she was writing her diary.Wait...diary? 

       Talking about diary,I remember about that Yoona kid's diary that she accidentally dropped in my private room.I take out the diary from my bag.The colour is blue.I'm sure that kid was searching for this just now.I open the first page of the diary and read it.

 

Dear diary,

      Today is really my lucky day! I succeed in the test at the high school! :) Omma is really happy with my success.She treat me a big meal with my uncle.I'm really happy :D But,I will be more happy if Siwan oppa and appa were here.Partying with me and mom! But,I know that will never happen.My parents were divorce.I really miss appa...They divorce when I was 5.After divorce,I followed omma to US and end up schooling here while Siwan oppa was following appa...I miss my old family...But still,I keep contact with my family at Korea without omma knowing.If she know,she will mad at me...T.T

  

Ohh...what a pity...It must be hurt for her...

 

Dear diary,

     Something happen to omma.She was being in a terrible accident.I don't know how is omma condition now.I'm worried ! I want to see omma but uncle keep tell me to stay in the house...Oh God,please help omma...I don't want her to live me...She need to be with me! Appa!! Help omma...

 

What a cruel uncle! If I was the uncle,I will let her to see her omma.Oh no,Yuri! What are you thinking about?

 

Dear diary,

    I hate uncle! If he let me to see omma,I can see her for the last time! Yeah...Now omma was gone.I don't have anyone in here anymore...Uncle said that he will send me to my family in Korea.I really miss appa and Siwan oppa but still...I need my omma! I cannot be like this.I need to always smile so everybody will not worry about me. Yes! All I need is smile!

 

Yoona is innocent girl.I shouldn't treat her like that.But,one thing that I cannot stop from now is teasing her.I like to ...From now on,I will mess up with her!

        And this diary,I will return to her someday...Not now...