Chapter 8

Future and Past

"Haishh...Where is this shikshin?" Yuri  leans his body against the wall while watching his wristwatch.He keep sighing and his eyes are always roaming the surroundings.From far away,he could see a tall body is rushing towards him."Hah..huh...hah...huh..." Sooyoung is panting crazily infront of Yuri right now."Yah! Why are you so late?"

"Hah...huh...I--I'm was helping my mother..." Sooyoung try to catch his breath.

"Help? Since when you are so diligent to help your mother?" Yuri said in sarcastic tone.

"I'm helped her by finishing all the food she made for breakfast." Sooyoung grin showing his white tooth.

"Ergh...Shikshin is still shikshin! Come on...I've story to tell you.Do you remember Taeyeon?"

"Taeyeon? Your cousin? Why?" 

"He will study with us here!" Yuri said in excited tone.They're walking towards the class.

"Really?! Wow...This gonna be great!" Sooyoung throw his fist up to the air and now he is ashamed by his childish action.

"Yah,don't make me ashamed too..." Yuri quickly pulls Sooyoung hand to sit at the chair in the class.Now they are talking about Taeyeon,Yuri's cousin and also Sooyoung's best friend.While having the conversation,Yuri's eyes are 'stick' to a girl who is just enter the class.

"Yuri?" Sooyoung waves his hand infront of Yuri's face but finally stops after realising that action has no affect to Yuri.He finally turns his head and saw Yoona.He look back to Yuri and continue to look at Yoona again.

"I think someone is falling in love..." Sooyoung sing the words out loud that makes Yuri snapped nback to reality.He startled by Sooyoung's words."Yah,stop kidding.Who is falling in love?"

"The guy infront of me." 

"Yah!" Yuri look at Sooyoung with do-you-want-to-die look."Relax man...But this day,you look so weird.Really weird.I've caught you keep watching at her for the nth times!"

"Talk like that again and you will completely die in my hand!"

 

* * *

At night - Yuri's house

 

"Yul,can I come in?" Mr.Kwon enter his son's room as Yuri gave him permission.He steps into the room and his eyes is widen to see many posters of 9 girls on the wall."You still have not change?" Mr.Kwon giggling after see his son frown.

"Yuri ah,I have something important to tell you..." Mr.Kwon sits beside his son and put his arm on Yuri's shoulder.

"Huh? Why it sounds like something...serious?"

"Of course..It's important.It involve your future." 

Yuri can feel something is wrong and bad will happen to him.He couldn't say anything than looking to his father's face seriously.A face that seldom with him since his father have to manage the university.The one that he attend.

"I want you to get marry." The words that escape from Mr.Kwon mouth make Yuri's jaw dropped."M-marry?"

"Yes,Yul.I already arranged it.You will engage with her first then you will marry her after one month." Mr.Kwon release a long sigh.

"But,dad...It's so sudden! N-no! I will never marry with someone that I've never met!" Yuri now hold his fist in anger and stand up while wandering in his room.

"Don't worry,Yul.She is my best friend's daughter.I've saw her picture and she is pretty.I thought that she will suits your style.She is kind!" Mr.Kwon stops Yuri from wandering around and look seriously into his son's eyes.From the way his son looking at him,he already knew that this kind of reaction will be show by Yuri.But,it couldn't help him to avoid this wedding.For the sake of his own best friend,who was support him to manage this university all this time.

Yes...The university that he manage now is not inherits by his parents.He was not a rich man back then.His best friend gave him support like money and anything else to open the university and now,his best friend need help.Only this he could help his friend and this cannot compared to his friend's kindness.

"I'm sorry,Yul.For the sake of you and your wife to be." 

"For the sake of me and her? I think this only for the sake of her!" Yuri said angrily.He could not bear it anymore.If he got married,he cannot hang out with Sooyoung always.He cannot enjoy his life enough.He keep asking what is in his father mind.Forcing him to marry a girl that he doesn't know her background,this is just...Ergh!!

"Please,Yul..." Mr.Kwon pats his son's shoulder.

No...no..This is not right...Yuri need to think more but when he saw his father pity face,he could just let a sigh.What in his mind right now is he not going to tell anybody.He want this 'force' marriage just a secret.But this doesn't mean that he is agree.He need to think more.

 

* * *

 

"What?! Are you sure,unnie?" Jessica's dolphin sound almost makes Tiffany's ears tear apart."Yah! Could you just slow down your voice? You gonna make me deaf!" Tiffany smacks her sister head.

"Ow! It's hurt,unnie!" Jessica rub her head."But,unnie...Are you sure about that?" Jessica looks into Tiffany's eyes seriously.Tiffany nodded.

 

* * *

 

"Guys!!!" A figure is running towards Yuri and Sooyoung who are sitting at the cafe.

"Taeyeon ah!!" They stand to welcome their best buddy and quickly hug him tightly."Whoa...whoa....I know you are missing me but,can you guys let me breath at least?" Taeyeon almost can breath in his friends tight hug.It have been a long time since they are not gathering together like this.Taeyeon was study in Japan for many years but now he get his chance to study in Korea.

"O..kay..." They release their hug."How was Japan?" Sooyoung asked him right away.

"Hmm...great! There were many chicks with y ." Taeyeon said in innocent tone."Yah! ByunTae!" Yuri and Sooyoung said in unison.

"What? I'm saying the truth!" They look at Taeyeon seriously before burst into laughter.

"I think I need to use the restroom.I will be back." Taeyeon walk away towards the restroom but in his way to his destination,he bump into someone.

"Oh,I'm sorry..." Taeyeon apologize but the person...

"Yah! You better watch out!" The person gives Taeyeon a death glare then walk away.Taeyeon couldn't blink his eyes after saw a very beautiful scenery infront of his eyes just know.'Hmm...pretty...'

After doing his business,he return to his friends.

"What took you so long?" Sooyoung asked while munching his food.

"I don't know but I've just saw an angel in this campus..." Taeyeon said and look at them."Yah! Choi Sooyoung! How dare you eat without me first!"

 

                                                    sooyoung_yuri_taeyeon_gif_by_sooyoungste