Chapter 17

Future and Past

Yuri's POV

        "Who is her? Why are you protecting her?"

Oh God...Why tis question come out all of sudden? This girl really make my blood boiling.Why she always messing up with me?

"She is..."

What should I answer? My friend? Someone I know? My cousin? No.She know all about me.She will know if I lie her.

Or...I should say she is my w-wi..fe?

"She what?" Tiffany look at me sharply.Okay...I know I've make a mistake.Just answer it Yuri!

"She is...wait,why you want to know? Is it important?" Yes Yuri! You did it! This is the only one way to escape from her."Okay...I don't know what's on your mind but I beg you please don't disturb her.Got it? I need to go..." I walk away,leaving Tiffany at the back,still cannot believe what had happen.At the point I turn my head,I saw Taeyeon approach her.Just let him...It's not important,though...

       I ride my lovely bike to home.I rush to my room and hoping that Yoona already home but in my way,I bumps into Sunny.Haishh noona...Why you must come out all of sudden?

"Yuri,why you look rush?" she asked me.

"Is Yoona home?" I asked her right away and look at the surrounding.

"Yeah...why?" 

"Thanks noona!" I hugs her and rush to my room.I know she must be confuse what had happen.I enter my room and I cannot find Yoona anywhere.I guess she must be in the bathroom.Better I wait her while playing with my phone.

       I opens my eyes and saw a familiar figure infront of me.Okay...I think I must fell asleep just now.She is staring at me with her hand on her hip.

"Y-Yoona?" I slowly sit down to face her.Her hair is still wet and she just wearing the bathrobe.I look at her without blinking my eyes.Finally she waves her hand infront of me.

"I want to ask you,what Tiffany have said to you at the campus?" I pulls her hand and make her sit beside me.

"Hmm...She just asking who is me and when I want to answer her,you came.That's all..." She said while drying her hair with a towel.

"Oh really? Listen to me.If she asking you something like that again,don't answer her.Just run away! Got it?" I said while holding both of her arms.

"Okay...But...."

"But what?"

"Can you let me go? I need to dry my hair!" Okay...I release her and she walk away.

 

* * *

Yoona's POV

     I cannot close my eyes.So I wake up from my sleep and steps to downstairs.Hmm...The house is silent.Mr.Kwon is outstation and Sunny unnie is still sleeping though.I walk towards the kitchen to drink some water since my throat is dry.When I was about to go back to sleep,I saw Yuri down the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I can't sleep.You?"

"I'm thirsty so I want to drink water.Step aside,I want to continue my sleep." I push him and was about to go back to the room but he holds my hand.

"What are you doing?" I a little bit startled by his action.

"Can you accompany me this night?"

* * *

       Okay,here I am.Me and Yuri step into the home theater room.Yuri asked me to accompany him because he cannot sleep.I don't know why but I unknowingly agree to accompany him to watch movie in this room.We take a sit and Yuri starts to choose the movie to watch.

"What movie you want to watch?" He asked me.I think what movie will be good to watch tonight,I mean midnight.

"Horror seems good." I answer him and he froze.Actually I don't afraid to watch horror movie in night.But....why Yuri's face look a little pale?

"Are you okay? Or...you afraid to watch--"

"No! I'm not afraid of ghost.Let's watch it!" He plays the movie and the movie is start.The movie is good but when I look at Yuri,he look like afraid of it.Haha~ So cute...When the ghost is appear...

"ARGH!!!"

       Yuri holds me tightly.I'm a little shock but I giggles to see him like that.He said he don't afraid of ghost but he keep screaming as the ghost is appear.

"You said you are not afraid of ghost but you..." I end up by burst into a laughter.He is staring at me like he wanna kill me.Okay...I stop and look at him pouting like a little kid.So cute~

      Suddenly,my great idea comes out.

"Yuri! What is behind you?" I talk in a frighten tone and shockingly,he jumps to hug me and cover his face by holding me tightly.

"WHAT IS IT? TELL IT TO GO!" Hahaha! As expected,he scared.I can feel he tighten the hug.

                                       8dj56.gif 

Dugeun.Dugeun.Dugeun.

My heart beats fast.I like the way he hug me and touch me.But...why this feeling attack me? No! I need to get rid of this feeling.Yoona,you're not falling for him!

  

* * *

      Yoona wake up and slowly pull herself from Yuri who is sleeping beside her on the couch.It looks like they both fell asleep while watching the movie.She take an opportunity to look at Yuri's adorable face.She admit that Yuri is handsome and look cute while sleep.That's Yuri's sleeping habit.He will stick his tongue out while sleeping.Unknowingly,Yoona giggles.She don't know why but she feel like she already adore Yuri.Although they always bickering all around,but she stills cannot stop praising Yuri in her heart.

After that,Yuri awake.Their eyes suddenly meet as Yoona was looking at him.They even can't blink their eyes and focusing to look into each other eyes until Yoona runs her eyes from looking into Yuri's eyes.She can't take it or she will falling for him.She quickly going out from the room and get ready for the class.

 

* * *

Yoona ah,I couldn't make it to the class today.I need to take of my mom at the hospital.Sorry T.T

       Yoona read the message she receive from Hyoyeon.Okay,today she will be a lonely girl.Haishh...As she walks along the corridor,a voice can be heard calling her name from afar.She turns her head and see Sooyoung runs towards her.

"Oh,Sooyoung...What do you want?" Yoona smiles sweetly to Sooyoung.They greet as always and walk together to the cafe together.Since they are shikshin,they decide to eat together.They have a great conversation until Sooyoung asks her a question.

"What do you think about me?"

Yoona almost choke but she quickly drink her water.She don't understand what Sooyoung mean but...does his question mean...Yoona like him?

"W-What do you mean?" Yoona asked but she stutter a bit.Sooyoung giggles when he look Yoona's reaction.He think that Yoona must be thinking something weird.Hehe~

"Do you like someone?" Sooyoung's question attack Yoona again.Yoona runs her eyes from meeting with Sooyoung's eyes.She really don't understand what had happen.Liking someone?

Yoona turns her head and a figure catching her eyes."Yoona?" Sooyoung calls Yoona.

"I think...I'm start liking someone..."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s: Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter T.T I will try my best to write a long chapter next time.Tomorrow,I will return to my school again.I will be back maybe in 2 or 3 weeks later T.T Pray for my luck in study!

Please leave a comment :)