Chapter 16

Future and Past

      Yoona come out from the bathroom with a small basin in her hand and also a towel.She walks towards Yuri who is lying unconciously on the bed.She take a seat beside Yuri and squeeze the wet towel then wipe Yuri's face.Everytime she look at Yuri,she sigh.

"Haishh...You're such a burdensome..."

 

 

[Flashback]

Yuri was soak in the rain plus with the mud.That's what he get after he protected Yoona from being soak by the mud.Suddenly,he fell to the ground.Yoona was panic so she shouted for a help.Finally,a kind man came towards them and help Yoona to bring Yuri back to the hotel.The man suggested her to bring Yuri to the hospital but Yoona refused because she thought that will be burden him.So,the man helped Yoona by calling a taxi to bring them to their hotel.

While in the taxi,Yoona put her back hand on Yuri's forehead and found it hot.She thought maybe Yuri is having a fever since he was soak in the rain.As soon as they arrive the hotel,Yoona quickly lying Yuri's body on the bed and get a basin of water with a towel to wipe Yuri's face.

[End of flashback]

 

         Yoona look at Yuri's weak body on the bed.She sighing again.A guilty feeling attack her.Yes...Because he trying to cover her from getting soak in the rain,now he is having a fever.Yuri shouldn't do like that.He also protected her from the mud.

After a while,Yuri slowly opens his eyes.Yoona quickly put her back hand on Yuri's forehead again.

"What h-happen?" Yuri try his best to sit on the bed.

"Yah,just lying.You fainted at the park you know?" Yoona put the wet towel on Yuri's forehead to help decrease the body temperature."You're having a fever.Wait here.I will buy a medicine for you." Yoona stands and was about to walk but Yuri suddenly hold Yoona's hand that make her stops and turn her head to Yuri.

"What?" 

"No.Stay here with me." Yuri look into Yoona's doe eyes deeply.He don't want Yoona to go leaving him alone.

"No way.You need to eat medicine in order to recover.Don't be stubborn." Yoona pull her hand from Yuri's grip and walks towards the door.

"Yoona..." Yuri calls her name.Yoona stop again then look at Yuri and raise her eyebrow."I don't...like to stay alone.I don't like to be left alone.Please...stay with me..." Yuri look so weak.That's make Yoona think a few times.Maybe she will buy the medicine after Yuri fall asleep.Finally,she walks and sit beside Yuri while crossing her arms.

"Go sleep.I will go after you sleep." she said coldly without looking at him.Then she startles when Yuri take her hand and hold it.Yoona just let him do whatever he wants since he is sick.After he recover,no more.In a few minutes,Yuri fall asleep with his hand holding Yoona's hand tightly.

 

* * *

      "Ha Na...Ha Na..." Yuri's body is soak with his sweat.His voice make Yoona wake up from her sleep.She also fell asleep just now.She worried when Yuri keep muttering Ha Na's name.Maybe he is dreaming about Ha Na.Yuri's hand still holding Yoona's hand.He also tighten the grip.

"Don't...leave me..." Yuri keep saying that words in his sleep that make Yoona more worried.She pats Yuri shoulder to wake him up.

"Ha Na!" Yuri opens his eyes and his face is all sweat.Yoona cups Yuri's face to make him look at her.

"Yuri! It's me!" Yoona wipe Yuri's sweat with the towel.Yuri still can believe what had happen.He getting close with Yoona and make a sudden hug that make Yoona more surprise.

"Yoona...She...She leave me..." His man tears starts to come out.Yoona just remain silence.Unknowingly,she also wraps her arms around Yuri and hug him back.

"Don't worry...I'm here..." She pats Yuri's back.

"You will not leaving me too,right?" Yuri's sudden question make Yoona a little bit shock.But she just nods.

 

* * *

Meanwhile...

At Seoul...

       Mr.Im is in the reading room.Right now he is enjoying his day off from working too hard at the office.Lately,he becomes more busy after Yoona is married.While reading the book,he take a sip of the coffee.Suddenly,his head is in the pain.The cup is falling from his hand and break.The breaking voice make Siwan shock and quickly run towards the sound.When he arrive...

       "Appa!!!" Siwan rushing into the room and get his dad who is now lying on the floor.

"Appa!" Siwan shakes his dad's body.He take out his phone and calls for the ambulance.Soon,the ambulance arrived.They take Mr.Im to the nearest hospital and take an emergency treatment.

In the hospital,Siwan wait patiently while his dad is receiving the treatment.He don't have any idea to what had happen towards his dad.After a while,the doctor calls Siwan to his room.

            "Are you alerts with his condition?" Dr.Kim asks Siwan as soon as he enter the room.

"Huh? What happen to him? Why are you saying like that?" Siwan really don't know anything.Dr.Kim is also shocks with Siwan's question.

"You...don't know Mr.Im is sick?" Dr.Kim look at Siwan with his curious face.He think that Mr.Im should have told his son about his condition and illness.He don't have much time.

"What...are you talking about?" Siwan even can't blink his eyes when he heard about his dad illness.He really don't know that his dad have a tumor in his brain.His tears start to coming out.Fortunately Dr.Kim told the truth about his father illness.If not,he must still not knowing about this.

        After that,he come to look at his father.Mr.Im is lying weakly on the bed.Suddenly,Mr.Im awake and look at Siwan.

"Siwan ah...Do you know about my illness?" He asked.Siwan couldn't help but just nods while try very hard to look stong infront of his dad.

"Appa,why you don't tell me? Yoona also don't know about this,right?" Siwan said.Mr.Im sigh.

"No.Don't tell her.She don't need to know about this.Promise me that you will not tell her?" Mr.Im hold Siwan's hand.Asking for him to promise."Appa..."

"Is this the reason why you want Yoona to get married?" Siwan look at his dad's pity face.Mr.Im nods weakly.

"If I'm gone,Yuri will take care of her.I'm sure..."

 

* * *

      Yoona awake as she can feel a hand her hair.When she opens her eyes,she can see Yuri smiling to her.Shocked,she quickly pull herself far from Yuri.

"Y-You awake?" Yoona stutter as she still shock.Yuri just nods and grab his towel to go for a bath.Yoona sigh and feel relieve.Actually she confuse why Yuri her hair.It's weird.Isn't that he hate her? 

Today they will go back to Seoul.Their honeymoon vacation is over as the summer vacation will over soon.After getting ready,both of them packing their own stuff and go to the airport to take their flight.Soon,they arrive their home.

 

At Kwon's mansion...

Yuri's bedroom...

      "Ah...it's so tiring.I want to sleep." Yuri said as he lying on the bed,Yoona just staring at him while crossing her arms to her chest.

"If you want to sleep,go bath first!" Yoona throw Yuri's towel to his face.Yuri finally give up and go bath.After a while,he is ready to sleep.Tonight,Yoona let him to sleep on the bed.She just don't want to quarrel since it's almost midnight.They have class early in the morning tomorrow.When she was about to sleep,Yui calls her name.

"Yoona..."

"What?" Yoona lazily answer him.

"Just pretend that we don't know each other tomorrow,understand?" Yuri talks in serious tone.

"Don't worry.I also hate to see your face..." 

"Yah! How dare you!" Yuri throw his pillow towards Yoona who already close her eyes on the couch.

"Shut up and sleep." Yoona throw the pillow back and going back to sleep again.

 

* * *

       "Hi,Yul!" Sooyoung from far away calling Yuri's name.He runs towards him and put his hand around Yuri's shoulder.

"Oh,you make me startled!" Yuri push Sooyoung away.Soon,Taeyeon interrupt them with a smile on his face."How was your holiday?" Taeyeon asked Yuri with his eyebrow moving up and down rapidly.

Yuri look at his friends weirdly.Why they look so excited today?

"Nothing fun." Yuri sigh and they walk together to their class.As They enter the class,Yuri see Yoona already in the class and having a chat with Hyoyeon.He smiles and take a sit behind Yoona.Yoona a little bit startled by Yuri who is choose to sit behind her.She turns her head a bit to take a glance at Yuri at the back and getting caught by Yuri.She quickly continue to talk with Hyoyeon.

      Suddenly,someone pats her shoulder from behind.When she turns,it's Sooyoung.He is smiling sweetly to her.She smiles back and glance at Yuri and saw Yuri look at her with a cold stare.Sooyoung greets her and they also have a small talk.From the start until the end of the conversation,Yuri never look at other place except them.Taeyeon just smile secretly when he see Yuri like that.

"Yuri,what's wrong?" He asked.Yuri a little bit startle and look Taeyeon.

"Oh-uh...nothing..." He stutter but he running his eyes from looking at Taeyeon.Suddenly,a figure cathing his sight.It's Tiffany walks towards him with a smile on her face.He sigh and give his attention to his phone.It is a boring morning for him.Then,Taeyeon words caught his attention and quickly look at Taeyeon.

"Tiffany,morning! Sit here!" Taeyeon said as he pulls Tiffany's hand to sit between him and Yuri.Okay,this is so much! First,Yoona talks with Sooyoung like they are a long time friend and now,Tiffany sits beside him.Gosh,Taeyeon is crazy.From the start until the class is over,he never talk to anyone include Sooyoung and Taeyeon.Taeyeon is busy be friendly with Tiffany while Sooyoung keep talking with Yoona that make him irritate.When the class is over...

        "Fany ah,wanna join us to the cafe?" Taeyeon said cheerfully but Tiffany seems like she don't like Taeyeon at all.All this time,she just keep patient to hear all Taeyeon story in the class.She don't even get a chance to talk with Yuri.So,she look at Yuri who is now packing his stuff and books.

"Um...If you guys don't mind--"

"Of course we don't mind,right Yuri?" Taeyeon poke Yuri's arm.Suddenly,Yuri grab his bag harshly and walk away,leaving them.He still be able to take a glance at Yoona who is looking at him.As he walks,he also think where he want to go.Finally,he just decide to go to his private room.He just need a privacy right now.

        Meanwhile,the rest are going to the cafe but Tiffany seems not too happy.Now they are going to enjoy their food and Tiffany don't even touch her food that make Taeyeon curious.

"Fany ah,why you don't start eating?" Taeyeon said after swallow his food.

"If you don't want,give it to me." Sooyoung uncivilly pulls Tiffany's plate but he receive a smack from Taeyeon.

"Just eat your food,Soo! Fany ah,if its about Yuri's action,just forgive him.I also don't know why he acting weird today." Taeyeon put the spoon and fork on the table.He looks at Tiffany.Suddenly,Tiffany stand up and walks,leaving them like a stupid people.

"What is happening in here?" Taeyeon asked.Sooyoung just shrugs.He think that Taeyeon don't need to know about their past.Something happen in the past that make Yuri is living like a stupid all this time.

 

* * *

      Yuri is still in the room.He keep staring outside the window.He lost in his memory.Everytime he looks at Tiffany,his heart hurt badly.While he looking at Yoona,he will remember about Ha Na.

      While he is still looking outside the window,something caught his eyes.He saw Yoona sitting on a bench at the park.She is alone.Maybe Hyoyeon already going home.He continue to look at Yoona from far away and unknowingly smile.Suddenly,a girl approaching Yoona.He startled and want to know who is it but its hard since the girl is back facing her.The girl look serious while talking to Yoona.It makes Yuri more curious so he move a bit to see that girl's face.

"T-Tiffany?" Yuri shock when the girl who is talking to Yoona is Tiffany.He suddenly feel worried.He need to do something.Soon,he dashing out from the room and running to the park.In any minutes,he arrive.He stands infront of Yoona to cover her.

"Y-Yuri?" Tiffany couldnt blink her eyes."Who is her actually?" she asked.All she know is,the person behind Yuri have a similar face to Ha Na.It can't be Ha Na right?

"Don't disturb her." Yuri said,still cover Yoona.He turns back to face Yoona and said,"We don't have any class anymore.Go back." Hearing that,Yoona quickly take her bag and walk away.She is still confuse with what happen but she knew that the girl with them is Tiffany.

"Hey you,wait!" Tiffany try to chase Yoona but Yuri hold her from go.He grabs Tiffany's hand harshly while looking at her with angry.

"Don't disturb her or try to find her again.Got it?" Yuri said.Tiffany pulls her hand from Yuri but she couldn't.

"Who is her? Why are you protecting her?" Tiffany asked.She really want to know about the girl and their relationship.

        Yuri remain silence.His tongue cannot say anything and froze infront of Tiffany.Tiffany's question really make him confuse to answer the question.

 

"She is..."