Chapter 33

Future and Past

Yuri drives to his home after being left alone at the cafeteria.In his way home,he saw a flower shop at the side of the road.He suddenly remember about Yoona who is sick at home.

Yeah,Yoona is catch a cold.That's why he go to the college alone.

He stops his car by the road and decide to get some flower for Yoona.He thinks that Yoona must be like it.He enter the shop and shock to see there are so many beautiful flowers in there.He quickly go to the counter.

 

"May I help you,sir?" Asks the flowerist with smile plastered on her face.

 

"I want to find a nice flower for my--"

 

"Girlfriend?" The flowerist cuts Yuri's words before he could finish.Yuri just smiles to the flowerist.

 

"No.It's for my wife." He smiles to the current shock girl in front of him.

 

"W-wife? You're already married? But you look young!" The flowerist is still not believing.

 

"I know.We got married early.Is it weird,....Naeun-ssi?" Yuri answer while his eyes are still on the flowerist nametag.

 

"N-no.Just shock.So,how does your wife look?" She asks in order to suggest a flower to him.

 

"Erm...She is lovely,sometimes like an innocent child,just like her name.She is pretty and have a pair of doe-like eyes.She is like a goddess for me.Do you have a flower that suit her?" Yuri asks,full of hope.

 

"Of course we have.Wait a minute." Naeun get out from the counter area and go to the flowers area at the front.Yuri just staring to the girl's job.

After a while,Naeun comeback with a flower in her hand.She give it to Yuri.

"Take a look.This is white carnation flower.I think this is suitable for her."

Yuri takes it and he is curious about the meaning behind the flower that he hold."What is this flower meaning?"

 

Naeun smiles."It symbolise sweet,lovely,innocence and pure love." she pause."I'm sure she would like it."

 

Naeun's answer makes Yuri smiles."I will take this." As soon as that,Naeun quickly prepares the flower in a bouquet so that Yuri can give it to his wife.

"Give this to your wife.Remember,pure love will never destroy." She smiles.

 

"Thanks,Naeun-ssi.By the way,I'm Yuri.I will come again to buy flower for my wife." Yuri said after he paid the price.

 

"Okay,Yuri-ssi.See you again."

 

Yuri drives back to his home and want to give a surprise for Yoona.

 

* * *

Yoona's POV

 

It is 2 pm right now and Yuri will come home anytime.I'm having a fever but I'm okay now after taking medicine that Yuri gave this morning.I think that Yuri must be hungry.So,I decide to cook him something.

I arrange the ingredients and start to cook.I start with washing the vegetables.

Gosh,I'm so excited to wait for him to back.

 

Suddenly...

 

I feel a slender arm around my waist.

Wait...

I know this scent...

 

"Yuri?"

I froze.

"Hmm.Stay still." he said then inhale my scent."I like your scent."

 

Why he likes to make me turn into red?

Ugh!

Now I'm having a hard time to hide my blush!

 

"What are you doing? Aren't you sick?" he asks.His voice is full of concern.That's why I fall for him more.

 

"I'm cooking for you." I simply said and try to ignore him who is now playing with my hair.

 

"You're sick.Why you still cooking for me?" He whispers in my ear which make me startles.I put the vegetables aside and face him.

 

"Do I need a reason to cook for my own husband?" I look into his eyes.

 

"I'm just worry about you.You're sick,remember?" He caress my cheek.Softly.His eyes on mine.

 

"I know but I'm better now.Now I want you to take a rest while I'm cooking.Okay?" I said then give a peck on his cheek.He smiles.

But he is still there.

 

"Why you don't go yet?" I said while my hand is busy washing the vegetables.

 

"For you." 

There is a bouquet of white flower in front of my eyes.I look to Yuri and he smiles sweetly.

 

"What is this?" I asks as I receive the bouquet.

 

"White carnation.It symbolise sweet,lovely,innocence.The most important is,our pure love." He said.

 

He reach for my hand and hold it.

"Im Yoona,I want to know that I will always love you no matter what.As what the flowerist said,pure love will never destroy."

His sweet talk...

Never fail to make me blush...

 

"I love you too." I said and crash our lips together.

 

* * *

At the mall...

 

"Now where the hell is your mother?" Asked Sooyoung who is panting and tired after a long walk.

 

"I don't know."

 

"WHAT?!" Sooyoung widen his eyes.How come this girl doesn't know where is her mother? They have been walking like 30 minutes for God's sake! Sooyoung swept his hair back while inhale harshly.He glares to the petite girl beside him who is currently looking around.He sighs.

 

"Why you don't call your mom?" Sooyoung gives suggestion.Jessica look up to him and knocks her head.

 

"Yah,you such a genius! Wait a minute." With that,she take out her phone from her bag and dialing for her mother's number.Looking at the scene,Sooyoung mentally face palm himself.

'This girl is really challenge my patient.' He thought.

 

A minute later,Jessica come back to Sooyoung while smiling 'sweetly' (but Soo totally calls that stupid) to him.She pats the man's shoulder and saying the actual place.

"She said it is at the 3rd floor.Let's go!" Jessica drags him there.

 

* * *

 

         "MOMMYYYYYYYY!!!" Jessica let go of Sooyoung's arm and quickly hugs her mom.While Mrs.Jung just smiling,returning the hug.She notices Sooyoung's presence near them and give a soft smile to the man.Sooyoung purposely returning the smile and greets the older Jung. 

 

"Sooyoung,you're here." Mrs.Jung release the hug with Jessica and walks to her soon-to-be son-in-law,pulling the man into a hug which is Jessica scoff at.Jessica mentally hates it in her mind while glaring at Sooyoung.

 

"It's nice to see you,Mrs.Jung." Sooyoung smiles at the older one,but the older seems to frown.

 

"What's wrong?" He asks if something could happen.But the latter still on that look.

 

"You know Soo,you will be my son-in-law soon.Just call me 'mommy' like Sica does." She gives assuring smiles to him.Sooyoung glances to Jessica and saw her smirking silently.He know that Jessica is mumbling on something but it just too slow that he barely hear that.But he decide to shrug it off and smiles like always.

 

"And now,let's choose for your wedding dress."

 

* * *

Meanwhile...

 

"I love you..." 

 

     Silence.No words come out after that.Both of them are froze in their place,still in that position.Staring into each other's eyes seems more fascinating than anything.Tiffany alerts with what had happen just now but she seems like couldn't process it in her mind.Same thing goes to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon get up from the grass.Of course,his eyes are still into Tiffany's.His hand reach for the latter's.He holds it tightly,never want to let it go.He scares if Tiffany will leave him after what they did just now.Tiffany look away.

 

"Fany-ah." He calls to get the latter's attention but then get startle to see Tiffany teary eyes.He afraid if he is the one who make her like that.Not so long after that,one by one,Tiffany's tears come out.It totally makes the man panic.

 

"Yah,why are you crying?" He whispers to the girl's ear softly.He reach to hug the girl's shoulder,pulling her into his warm embrace."I'm sorry if I make you cry."

 

Tiffany who is leaning on Taeyeon's chest,quickly shakes her head.She just want to let the other know that she's crying not because of him.

"It's not you." She said.

 

Taeyeon sighs."I'm sorry.Really.I just want to let you know that I'm serious in this matter.I never play with people's feeling.When I said that I love you,that's mean I really love you.Don't cry.I hate to see you cry." He caress the girl's hair softly.

 

"You know what?" He smiles."You're the most beautiful creature that I have seen.I never see that kind of eye smiles.I adore every part of you.Especially your heart.The first time I saw you,I wonder if I can have that heart.Your heart." He pause and kiss the crown of Tiffany's head.Tiffany's sobs become more calm than before.Taeyeon is grateful because of that.

 

"Now,let me repeat what I've said before.Tiffany Hwang,I love you and would you be my girl-- mmph!" Taeyeon was about to finish his sentence when he felt a soft plump lips on his.He realises that Tiffany is kissing him.Right on his lips.He couldn't help but to smile at it.

 

"Yes." Tiffany said as they pull off from the kiss."I would."

 

At that time,Taeyeon swears that he never saw that kind of smile before.It is too bright even for him too look. (okay,it's too much ^^)

 

* * *

Back to Soosica...

 

"For how long I need to wait for her?" Sooyoung hiss as he plops his body on a couch in front of the fitting corner.Jessica is currently fitting up the dress and Mrs.Jung said that she had to use restroom just now.He's start to get boring so he decide play games in his phone.

 

"Sir,Ms. Jung are ready." Sooyoung get snapped and turn his attention to the fitting curtain.The curtain is slowly pull off,revealing Jessica wearing a white dress.

                                          tumblr_mg3dh8P6D11rcp9eao1_400.jpg

 

         Even a fly almost enter his mouth.He could not help himself to close his mouth until...

 

"Yah,close your mouth." 

 

         Sooyoung almost fall from the couch when Jessica suddenly pop up in front of him.Not to mention,their gap is so close.Sooyoung barely smell Jessica's sweet cologne.

 

"What do you think on this? Is it okay?" Jessica walks pass Sooyoung and checking herself in the mirror behind him.She is waiting for the latter's respond when she receive nothing.She saw Sooyoung's reflection in the mirror and turns to face him.

 

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" Jessica knocks the latter's head in annoyance.She hates to talk alone.Sooyoung quickly turns to face the girl but get shock to see how cloce they are.They froze at their place,looking at each other eyes.

 

Dugeun...Dugeun...

 

'Ugh,why my heart beat--' Sooyoung startles by Mrs.Jung voice.

 

"Omo! Sica-ah! You look so pretty!" Mrs.Jung is so excited to see her daughter in the wedding dress.She walks toewards them and give a closer look on her.She smiles and turns her head to the latter.

 

"Isn't she's pretty?"

 

Of course our Sooyoung,startle.

 

"Huh? Oh-uh,y-yeah..." He stutters but manage to control.He seal a glance on Jessica and get to see her smile.

 

          "Right?" Mrs.Jung pats Sooyoung's head."Why don't you test yours yet? Now go!" 

With that,Sooyoung snatch his tuxedo and get in the fitting room.Not so long after that,the curtain open.Sooyoung who is inside,smiling to Mrs.Jung and Jessica.He steps out from the stage and walks to them.

 

"Does it look good?" He asks,waiting for an answer from the older.He not notice that from the start,Jessica never leave her eyes from him.

 

"You look good,Soo! Seriously handsome!" Mrs.Jung claps her hand and she totally look like a fan girl.Jessica scoff.

 

"Wait a minute." She take out her phone from her hand bag and show it to them."Looking at both of you makes me want to take a picture.Come on,stand close to each other!" Mrs.Jung is already ready with the camera mode.

 

        Sooyoung and Jessica look at each other,wiggling eye brows and even shrug over nothing.Feeling that they won't move,Mrs.Jung pulls Jessica's hand and drags her towards Sooyoung.Jessica almost bump into the latter but manage to stand still.

 

"Okay,ready? Smiles!" Mrs.Jung done capture and look at the photo.Suddenly she frowns.

 

"What now?" Jessica annoyingly asks.

 

"You guys are way too far from each other." She states."Move closer."

 

Sooyoung moves a bit.

 

Jessica moves a bit.

 

"Haishh,this two!" Mrs.Jung drag Jessica to face Sooyoung and same thing goes to Sooyoung.Now they are facing each other.

 

"Sooyoung,hands on Jessica's waist." She instruct.

 

"But--"

 

"No,but.Jessica,hands around Sooyoung's neck."

 

"Mommy~"

 

"What? Just obey me." Mrs.Jung said sternly.Finally,both of them give in.Sooyoung's hand nervously on the girl's waist while Jessica puts her hands around Sooyoung.

 

Dugeun...Dugeun...

 

KACHAK!

 

"Done!" Mrs.Jung said."This look better." She said and look up to face them.She unconsciously smiles when she see that they still in that position.She takes another picture and send it to her husband.Done with that,she look at them again and still the same.

 

"Ahem." 

 

Both of them startle and quickly push each other.Sooyoung mentally curse his heart again while his hand swept his hair.Jessica struggles very hard to hide her pink cheeks.

 

"Done with the lovey dovey action?" Mrs.Jung decide to tease a little bit.

 

"WE'RE NOT!!!" They said in unison.

 

"Okay then.Time to change~" Mrs.Jung smiles.

 

"Me first." Jessica glares at Sooyoung and walks away but unfortunately,she steps on the dress as the dress is too long.Sooyoung is sure shock and quickly moves to catch the girl from falling on the floor.Mrs.Jung gasps.

 

The time is ticking but neither of them one to let go of each other.Their eyes are looking at each other.

 

Dugeun...Dugeun...

 

Sooyoung snap and return to the normal position while Jessica hide her blush.Luckily Sooyoung don't see that.She look down and say thank you to him as she walks to change.

 

"What's wrong with my heart?" Jessica holds her chest.

 

* * *

At the Kwon's Mansion...

 

     "Tadaa!!!" Yoona excitedly shows the startled Yuri the dishes she cooked."Let's eat!" She said as she finish arrange the foods on the table.

     "Wow,that was fast!" Yuri takes a pair of chopstick on the table and start to dig in."Let me taste it first." He said while putting a slice of meat in his mouth.

 

"Mmm~ Delicious!!!" He swallow the food and start to take another slice of meat.Yoona just smiles looking at her husband childishness.She also,grabs a bowl of rice and start eating.Yuri froze in his action while looking at his dear wife.

 

"Are you sure you're sick before?"

 

Yoona look up.

"Why?"

 

"The way you eat like........." Yuri look to Yoona up and down.

 

"Like what?"

 

"Like you haven't eat for a month? No,for a year." 

 

"Yah!"

 

       Both of them burst into laughter.Just then,Yoona starts again.

 

      "Ah...Don't you know that I'm Sooyoung's shikshin partner? You've to know that!" Yoona blurt out without thinking first and then realise what've she said.She look up and saw the frowning Yuri.She put her bowl and reach for Yuri's hand.

 

"Baby,it's not something like you thought.I'm just--"

 

"It's okay.I'm not thinking anything." Although that,his face just make Yoona feel guilty.

 

"No,you're not.What with that face?" Yoona sighs."I'm sorry,okay? I love you~~~"

 

Yuri know he cannot resist Yoona's aegyo and finally give in.He smiles to the girl and soon,they start eating again.Yuri suddenly remember something.

 

"Speaking about Soo,haven't I told you that he will get marry?" Yuri look up to Yoona.Yoona just nods while munching on the food.

 

"Do you want to know who is his soon-to-be wife?" Yuri wiggles his eye brow.Yoona excitedly asking Yuri about the girl.Yuri smiles.

 

"It's Jessica." 

 

Yoona frown.When she repeat the girl's name,she starts to burst into laughter.Yuri also do the same.

 

         "Yah,yah.What is going on here? I can hear you laughing from outside!" Sunny suddenly pop up and sit at the table too.

 

"Oh,noona! You're home!" Yuri excitedly greet his sister with a hug.

 

"Yah,yah! Kwon Yuri! Let me go!" Sunny struggles to release herself from her little brother."I know you miss me but don't hug me too tight!" She said as Yuri pull off from the hug.

 

"Hehe~ Sorry~~" Yuri said in aegyo while Yoona is giggling looking at the scene.

 

"It's not cute though." Sunny mumbles and luckily Yuri doesn't hear that.

 

"Unnie,have you eaten? I've cook some." Yoona asks,looking at the older girl.

 

Sunny smiles."It's okay.I've eaten with my friend."

 

"Or boyfriend???" Sunny turns her head to the source of the voice and saw Yuri wiggling his eye brows to her.

 

"KWON YURI."

 

"Okay~"

 

"Good.By the way,why were you laughing just now?" Sunny asks,looking at both of them.They look at each other before Yuri starts.

 

"It's about Sooyoung."

 

"Oh...What about him?"

 

"He's getting marry."

 

"Oh...marry..."

Just then...

"WHAT?! CHOI SOOYOUNG a.k.a SHIKSHIN GETTING MARRY?!" Sunny widen her eyes.

 

Yoonyul looking at her weirdly.

 

"Pfft! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

 

Yuri leans closer to Yoona then whisper.

 

"I know this will be her reaction."

 

"Same here."

 

But they just shrug it off,letting Sunny laugh at it all alone.