Chapter 34

Future and Past

    After the confessing session,both Taeyeon and Tiffany go for an 'unofficial' date.Taeyeon brings Tiffany to the park and many more interesting place for a couple to go.They even not realise that the sun already set and becoming dark.Before sending Tiffany home,Taeyeon bring her for a dinner.Around 10 pm,they arrive Tiffany's home.

 

   "Thanks for the ride,Taetae~" Tiffany beams her eye smiles and succeed in making the latter's heart flutters for the nth times.Taeyeon lean in to Tiffany as he unbuckle the seat belt for her.What a sweet gentleman...

 

"As long as you happy,princess~~" He put his hand on the girl's cheek,caressing it softly.Tiffany's face flush red as she feel shy with the latter.But Taeyeon don't stop.He then lean in and plant a soft kiss on the girl's cheek.Tiffany pouts.

 

   "Why are you pouting,princess?" Taeyeon frowns when he saw the girl's reaction.He reach for the girl's hand and hold it.But still,the hard-head Tiffany still not smiling.

 

"Only on the cheek?" She mumbles but Taeyeon barely catch it.He smiles.

 

"Oh,my princess is sulking? Okay,let's see..." Taeyeon suddenly lean in and peck the girl's pouting lips.As he pull off,his face is super duper close to Tiffany's.Tiffany try very hard to prevent from smiling but Taeyeon's face are way too funny to not laugh.She smiles and cups the latter's face before harshly kiss his lips.

 

     "Wow." Taeyeon pants."That was...wow!" He smiles while Tiffany blushing hard.To be in this car will makes her more red.Better for her to get in home faster.Moreover,it's getting late.She pecks Taeyeon for the last one before get off from the car.They bid a good bye before Tiffany disappear behind the door.

 

As soon as she close the door,she was greet by a familiar voice.

 

"Where have you been?"

 

"OH MY GOD!" Tiffany startles."YAH! JESSICA JUNG!" She said as she rubs her chest.

 

"What?" She take a sip of hot chocolate in the mug that she holds.Not to mention her not-so-innocent face.

 

"Ugh,kill that face,Sica.I'm so tired to talk to you." Tiffany said as she pass by the shorter girl and enter her room.She throws her bag on the chair before slumps her body on the bed.She correct her position before putting her both hands under her head.She's staring at the blank ceiling.

 

Unconciously,she smiles.

 

"What with that smiles?"

 

"OMO!" Tiffany abruptly sit up and holds onto her chest.For the second time in five minutes,she get startled again.By the same person."YAH!" She hit the shorter girl's head.

 

"I'm just asking though!" Jessica rubs her head."You look different.Just tell me what happen today." Jessica sit closer to the older one and ready to hear the story.

 

"Nothing happen.Now go away." Tiffany push the girl again before laying on the bed again.The other girl is sighing.She too,laying beside Tiffany.

 

    "You're lying.I know something happen~ Oh,by the way,who was sending you just now? I'm sure I saw a car just now." Jessica try to dig the story.Being the same blood with the girl,she can know what is happening.She is really sure that something was happen and that's make her happy.She swears that she never see Tiffany smiles like that for a long time.

 

Tiffany sighs.She know that she can't hide it anymore.

 

"I'm dating." 

 

Jessica widen her eyes.

"Mwo?! Dating? Who? Is it Yuri?!" Jessica couldn't holds her curious.She receives a knock on her head.Again.

 

"Yah,it's not Yuri! It's someone else." She states calmly.She even smiles while staring at the ceiling.Jessica scratch her head.Just who is it?

 

"If it is not Yuri,who is it? Tell me!" Jessica sit straight but her eyes never leaves the latter.Tiffany also sit up and look at the curious younger Jung.She smirks.

 

     "Do you remember the man that I've mention before?" 

 

"The one that courts you?" Tiffany nods.

 

"He's Kim Taeyeon.I'm dating him!" Tiffany become excited when she mention her boyfriend's name.OMG,she is becoming a freak!

 

"Kim Taeyeon? Oh,Sooyoung had mention before..." Jessica mumbles the last sentence.But Tiffany isn't deaf.She heard that.She pats Jessica's arm.

 

"So,what happened between you two?" Tiffany asks as she wiggles her eye brow upon teasing the soon-to-be married girl.

 

Jessica froze.The flashback playing on her mind.The moment they tested their wedding attire and how close they were when her mom taking their picture together.Also,the moment Sooyoung catched her from falling on the floor.How her heart flutters that time.

Unconciously,she smiles and Tiffany smirks.

 

"Ei,something happen,eh?" Tiffany wiggles her eye brow again and Jessica starts to panic.Not to mention,she starts to stutter.

 

"Eh,eh? N-No!" She hide her already red face.She suddenly stand up,makes the other girl startled.

 

"Enough.I'm sleepy.I want to go back to my room!" With that,she walk out from Tiffany's room and leans behind the door.

 

'Phew,that was close...'

 

* * *

The next day...

 

     Sooyoung is lazily putting his head on the desk in the class room.He is the first to get there and it is quite strange for a person like him.Choi Sooyoung being early? That is soooooo strange! 

     As time pass by,the class getting more students in it.Sooyoung already dozed off while waiting for his dorky friends.Not so long after that,Taeyeon enters.He spots Sooyoung who is having his eyes close at the back seat.He quickly walk closer to the latter before disturbing him with a big hit on the head.

 

"YAH!" Sooyoung quickly rubs his head and glares to Taeyeon while the latter laughing his heart out.Sooyoung who is losing his patient hits on Taeyeon's head aloud,causing the other to groaning in pain.

 

"What's wrong with you?" Sooyoung gives a killing gaze on Taeyeon.

 

    "Yah,relax dude.Why so emotional? And it is quite strange to see you in this class this time." Taeyeon grins while slowly take a sit beside the furious Sooyoung.He don't have any idea about Sooyoung's rage this morning.While the latter,sigh heavily before putting his chin on his palm lazily.

 

"Nothing...I'm just having a headache since waking up this morning." He lied.But Taeyeon just believes him.Taeyeon then shift his attention to his phone.He is messaging with his lover and not to mention,Sooyoung is quite annoying to see Taeyeon's stupid grin everytime he receive a message.

 

"Oh,come on.That stupid grin..." He mumbles under his breath and luckily Taeyeon doesn't heard that.He just too obsess with the messages.Actually,Sooyoung is quite curious about that but he is too lazy to ask and finally,he saw Yuri walk hand in hand with Yoona into the class.

 

I repeat,HAND IN HAND WITH YOONA.

 

Sooyoung sighs.

 

"Hi,guys!" Yuri cheerfully greets the two of them but none of them answer.Taeyeon is too 'busy' with his phone while Sooyoung in his deep thought.Yuri frowns.

 

"Hello? Earth to Sooyoung!" Yuri shouts in Sooyoung's ear and succeed in making the latter turns to face him.Sooyoung forcefully throws a smile to him and then,he glance at Yoona who is sitting at her usual place,beside Hyoyeon.He don't even remember that the girl's husband is just beside him.He receive a knock on his head.

 

"What?" He face Yuri.

 

"Don't look at MY wife like that."

 

"Hmm." He just nods and puts his head back on the table,sighing.

 

     Yuri frowns.He sense something towards Sooyoung's behaviour.He is not cheerful as always.And he also being into a deep thought.Yuri scratch his head.

 

"Yah,Choi Sooyoung." He call out but just receive a 'hmm' from the latter.He sighs.

 

"You have problems?" Yuri try to dig the story but Sooyoung's answer makes him disappoint.He just shrug it off.He can't do nothing if Sooyoung don't have any intention to spill it out.

 

"One month." Sooyoung said,catching Yuri's attention.

 

"What?"

 

"One month till I get married.Argh,what to do?" Sooyoung's pulling his hair harshly.He is getting frustrated since yesterday.

Taeyeon who is finish texting,turns his head,giving his full attention on Sooyoung.

 

"One month? Haven't you said in a few month? Why its getting shorter?" Taeyeon asks.

 

"Last night,my father told me that the date was set nearer.He said that both of the company have such a big project and cannot being distract by our wedding.Now,my life as a single man become short.What to do?"

 

"Seriously?" Yuri widen his eyes.It's hard for him to believe.Even Taeyeon can't close his mouth.

 

"Pity you." Taeyeon pats the latter's back in concern."Err...actually,I have something to tell you guys..."

 

All eyes are on him.Taeyeon clears his throat before start to explain.

 

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Both of them are looking at me with disbelieve face.

 

"I said I'm dating with Tiffany.What's wrong?" I look to Sooyoung and then to Yuri.No single word coming out from their mouth until Sooyoung congratulating me with a hug.

 

I happily return the hug and steal a glance to Yuri.

 

'Why he look like he don't like it?'

 

* * *

 

 

 

Well,readers...

Let's see...I'm sorry for neglecting this story for a long time (really really long).Actually,this chapter was written a long time ago but i hide it cause i thought i need to add more moment in this chapter.Finally,after a long hiatus,i open this story back and was touched with all your (my dear readers) comment.I did a few edit at this chapter and sorry cause it's too short.

And again,author yoonic99 is sorrrrryyyyyy~

 

P/S: It had been a month that i don't come back home.i kinda miss to write and very excited to listen to our Tippany and Jessica unnie new song.

One word to describe IJWD & FLY:

INCREDIBLE!

 

Let's show our support to OT9.