Chapter 18

Future and Past

Yoona's POV

    I'm now walking side by side with Sooyoung.We don't have any class after this.Suddenly,I saw many people gather at the notice board.Curious,me and Sooyoung walk there together to see what happen.As soon as we reach the notice board,we saw a poster pasted on it.Now I know why all people look excited.

    "Prom night?" I look to Sooyoung.He also look at me back.His stare make me feel nervous.He don't want to be my p-pair,right?

"What do you think?" He wave his hand in front of my face,make me snapped back to the reality.

"Uh-um..."

"Do you want to..." No.It can't be like this.It should be another person.I don't want to be Sooyoung partner! I runs my eyes from Sooyoung and scanning the whole hall.My eyes stops when I saw a familiar figure near me and Sooyoung,reading the poster too.It suddenly make me nervous.

"Yoona? What are you looking at?" Sooyoung look behind him and also saw the figure that I look.With a smile,the figure reach us.My heart beat more faster.Oh,can you beating normally,heart?

      "Y-Yuri?" 

"Hmm,did you guys read the poster already?" He stands beside Sooyoung,giving a smile to both of us.His expression look relax.With that question,me and Sooyoung nod.

      "Who do you want to be partner with?"

Yuri,why you need to ask that question? I look at Sooyoung,waiting for an answer.This gonna be crazy.My heart cannot stop beating fast!

"I was about to ask this girl beside me.So Yoona,do you--" Okay...This is it! Why this have to be happen in front of Yuri? I don't know how to answer.So,before Soo can finish his words,I steps away as fast as I could."Where did she go?" I can hear Sooyoung voice from afar.I hide behind a wall and took a peek to them.I'm just focusing on Yuri.His expression still look okay even after he know Soo was about to ask me to be his partner.Hmm...I don't know why but..I feel a little bit..disappoint?

 

* * *

Yuri's POV

      Choi Sooyoung! His words make me feel annoying! Wait...why I need to get annoy? It is their right to choose their partner.But...where did Yoona go just now? She ran away while we were talking.To release my stress,I stroll in the campus park then I saw Yoona.She is sitting on the bench and drinking a can of soda.From afar,I couldn't take my eyes away from looking at her.

      Just from here,I got to know something about her.She likes to talk alone.If other people look this,they perhaps think that she is crazy.Hehe~

Don't know why,my leg starts to reach her.I sit beside her.She is a litte bit startle by my presence and choking.

      "Are you alright? Can't you drink properly?" My hand rubs her back to make her feel better.

"Yah! It's you that make me startled! Haishh..." She scolds me.Fortunately,it just the two of us in the park."Whatever it is,next time,drink properly!" I continue to look the flower plant i front of me blankly.In a time,an awkward feeling came.No words come out from neither mine.

       "So..."

We said a same words at the same time.I'm a little bit shock but then,I give her to talk first.

"No...You first..." she said to me back.

"As a gentleman,I give you to talk first." I reply.

"Gentleman? Are you sure? Pfft!" She giggles,make me feel irritate.

"Stop giggling and you say it first!" Here we go.We never miss to fight everytime we talk.I glare at her.Her laugh even getting louder and again,it is a good thing that no people around us.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Okay,okay! Shut your mouth! I will talk first!" I cover with my hand and it makes her eyes widen and stop laughing.In any time,she remain silence.Haha,I win~

        "Erm...do you agree to be S-sooyoung's p-partner?" Oh my God! Why I'm stuttering? Suddenly,a nervous feeling attack me.

She don't say any words.It makes my heart more crazy,waiting for the answer.I will be disappoint if it a 'yes'.Maybe?

"I-I..."

Haishh...Why she don't say it fast?

"I-I need to think first.Uh-um...I need to go.S-see you at home..." She stand up and walking away.Maybe the best words to say is 'rushing' away.My eyes following her figure until she's gone.Soon,I go back home.

 

* * *

At night - Kwon's Mansion

Yuri's POV

      Haishh...I couldn't sleep! The watch is showing 1 in the morning right now.I feel bored.Today,when dinner,me and Yoona don't even talk nor fight.It makes Sunny feel weird.She asked us if we have a fight but we denied it.We also don't know what happen.It just...awkward.

     I'm now just lying on my bed,staring at the ceiling blankly.Ah...I couldn't get rid this feeling.This feeling make me wondering if Yoona accept Sooyoung.What is this feeling actually? Angry? Hate? or...jealous? Argh!!! God,help me!

From walking back and forth,I keep thinking what will happen.I don't want Yoona be Sooyoung's partner.It's not me want to make her be my partner but...I'm just...couldn't see them together.I don't like it.Even though Soo is my BFF and Yoona is my...wife.

Wait...When it is 'my wife'...it is also...'MINE' right? Okay! I got my answer! I down the stairs to the kitchen because I feel thirsty from thinking a lot.And also moving back and forth though.As I reach the kitchen,something caught my attention.A beautiful sight.

    "What are you doing here?" she said.She is pouring water to the glass.

"Uh-um...Drink water?" I grab the glass before she could drink the water and drink it.I could see she is pissed off by me so she grab another glass of water and drink it before walk away.But,my sudden action stopped her from walking away.She stay on her place.Maybe still shock.

    "I'm--uh.."

Oh my God,Yuri! Just say it!

"What?" she said.Still not looking at me.My hand is still holding her hand.

 

* * *

Yoona's POV

"I'm--uh.."

God! What he want to say? Oh,heart! Please beating normally! 

"What?" I brave myself to talk.I'm still not looking at him.How can I look at him if he makes me nervous? I can feel his hand is still on my hand.Holding it more tightly.At first,I startled by his action to stop me from walking awat but now...I like the way he stopped me.Don't let my hand go...

     In any time,he turns me to make me facing him.I hang my head low,to avoid from looking at him but...he holds my chin to make me look him.Our eyes met and it's make me feel more nervous.Oh...What to do?

    "Do you like to be my partner...for the p-prom night?"

OMG!!! What was he just saying? I can feel my heart is jumping joyly.Unknowingly,I smiles.I hang my head low to cover my blushing.

"I-I'm just...Oh...forget it! Of course you will go with Sooyoung,right? Just forget what had happen just now.I need to go." he said.His words makes me frown.Stupid,Yuri! How can you said like that if you don't know what is my answer? What a stupid husband I have!

"Yah! Stupid! Stop there!" I said.Then,I walks towards him and bravely facing him."How can you just go like that before hearing my answer?"

Silence.

"I want to go with you..." I don't know why but my hand spontaneously wraps his waist.To hide my embarrassment,I bury my face to his chest.Suddenly I feel more comfortable.Shockingly,I also feel he hugs me back,even tighten it.After a while,we stop.I look at him smiling at me.He look happy.And I realise that I already start to falling for him.