Chapter 23

Future and Past

    Yuri quickly rushing out from the room to find Yoona.He runs as fast as he could.He can't wait to confess his feeling towards Yoona although he is nervous like crazy.He keep running around the campus building until everyone is looking weird at him.He don't care.All he wants is to find Yoona and confess his feeling.

At this time,he is outside the campus building and walking in the park.From afar,he saw two familiar figure in the park,facing each other.He don't see the latter but just confirming that is Yoona,he quickly grab a few of roses from the side and walking towards her.

But,before he could reach her,he saw the latter's face.Choi Sooyoung.

 'What is he doing with my Yoona?' he thought.Then,he walks closer but slowly to see what they are doing in such a small gap.He completely shock to see Sooyoung is hugging Yoona who is still crying.Then,Sooyoung close their gap while his lips moves nearer to Yoona's.

                                               soona-face-close-o.gif

 

'No! No! It can't be!'

Sooyoung wants to kiss Yoona and that makes Yuri feel angry and his heart is totally broken.

'Why Yoona don't push him? Is she love him?'

Yuri can't believe what is he going to see so,he steps aback while release the roses down.Then,he walks away with tears on his cheek.

    

      Meanwhile...

"Sooyoung,stop." Yoona pulls herself from Sooyoung.She realise what is she they doing.She almost have a kiss with Sooyoung! She don't know why,but she feel guilty.She takes a step aback from Sooyoung.Knowing that Yoona is avoiding him,Sooyoung back to his sense.

"I-I'm sorry...I don't me--"

"Stop.I need to go." With that,Yoona runs from Sooyoung.Leaving Sooyoung dumbfound alone.Sooyoung also feel guilty to what had happen just now.His heart feel heavy.What if Yuri see them? But Yuri already saw them...

 

* * *

 

At night - somewhere around Seoul

Yoona's POV

     What I'm doing? We almost share a kiss! I feel guilty.Guilty to Yuri.What if he saw at us at the park?

No!

He can't!

But...

What will happen if he saw us? He don't love me though...So he must not care about it...Huh!

Yoona,stop thinking and hoping that he will love you! Don't you remember what Tiffany had said?

He just love Ha Na!

     Unknowingly,my tears falling down.I wipes my tears and glance at my wrist watch then I take out my phone.No calls from Yuri.I thought that he maybe will call me because he is worried but...he don't.He don't care at me at all.So,why I need to hope too much?

I decide to take a taxi to go back home.After a while,I arrive the house.I enter the house and it's already past dinner time.I'm sure Sunny unnie already fell asleep and dad too.I know he arrived home this afternoon.He must be tired.

After drinking some water,I take a step to my room,which is Yuri's room too.I open the door and found Yuri is still not asleep.He is standing,crossing his arms to his chest at the balcony alone.Not even care about the cold breeze.I slowly walks towards him.

"Yuri..." I call his name but he not facing me.

"Hmm." 

"A-are you okay?" I touch his shoulder from the back but shockingly,he throw my hand to the side.I'm startles by his sudden action.

What happen? He never being this harsh to me before...

"Don't bother with me.Have fun enough with him?" He said,in sarcastic tone,makes me shocks.

"W-what are you talking about? W-who is 'him'?" I really don't understand what is he talking about.It can't be that...

"Don't pretend that you don't know.I saw it at the campus park.You k-kiss Soo,right?" His voice cracks.I know he is crying now.But,why? Don't he not care about me?

"No! I'm no--"

"Shut up! You're a liar! I know you kiss him! You love him,right?" He turns to face me.He holds onto my shoulder and shakes it harshly while asking that.I shakes my head.

Kwon Yuri...If only you know that I love you but,I don't have courage to say it cause you still love Ha Na...

"I don't love him! I love another man and he is way better from Soo! Why you feel so bother about it? Don't you not care about me?!" I said and I know my tears are already burst out.I don't care.He is just too much!

    With that,I runs out from the room while wiping my tears.I realise that dad and Sunny unnie are just outside our room.I know that they must be already heard we fight.But I don't care and just walks away.

"Y-Yoona..." I heard that from Sunny unnie before I walks out from the house.

 

* * *

Yuri's POV

     "Yuri,what happen?" Dad and Sunny noona enter my room.They quickly gets me.I wipe my tears to hide it.

"Don't try to hide it.We heard everything." Sunny said.With that,she hugs me.I know I'm a man but I have a soft heart,man can cry too,right?

"Shhh...Yul,it's okay.Let it go." Sunny noona try to comfort me.

"Find her now." Dad say it with a cold tone.

"What? Let her be! Let her go with the one she loves!" I said in protest.But I only receive a death glare from dad.

"Kwon Yuri! You know what,I've promise Yoona's dad to always make sure that you are taking care of her and make her happy!" Dad said.

"What? Why me,dad? And why you promise him? Go die with your pro--"

PANG!

"You slapped me? How could you?" I said,rubbing my red cheek.Noona is screaming when she saw what dad just did to me.

"That's for make you back to your sense! You know what,Yoona's dad is sick! He have brain cancer!" Dad blurted out.Makes me and noona startle.

"B-brain cancer?" I asks in disbelief.

Dad sighs."Yes.He only have a few month.You know,he don't want to tell anyone include Yoona.He don't want to look Yoona sad.That's why I promise him to make her happy.And that's the reason why both of you are husband and wife! She is innocent,Yul..." Dad pats my shoulder.

Oh no!

What I've just did? I made her cry!

"Dad,I want to find her." I said before walking outside the room.

"Yul,wait." Dad holds my wrist."Don't ever tell her about this.I really hope it." 

I just give a light nod before grabs my car ker and drive to find Yoona.

 

* * *

Sooyoung's POV

What happen,Sooyoung?

You almost kiss her!

And that is totally wrong! She is my best friend's WIFE!

I walks back and forth in my room.Thinking of my doing this afternoon to Yoona.

What if Yuri saw us? Or...he already saw us?

You're stupid,Soo.You just ruined your friendship.

With that,I try to sleep but I can't.This thing keep bothering me.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,reader!

    It have been a long time isn't it? Haha~Happy chinese new year! (although it's already late)

How about this new chapter? Like it? I know there have a little bit drama in this chapter but I promise that the next chapter will make you smile like crazy! (Hehe~Not crazy though).By the way,keep looking forward for the next chapter!

Leave some comments,please~

But not a harsh one,okay? Hehe~