Chapter 27

Future and Past

      Yuri is driving while Taeyeon beside him is busy calling Sooyoung.He do it for a few times but Sooyoung is not answering.

"You got him?" Yuri asks worriedly.Although he is a little bit awkward with Sooyoung but he never neglect his best friend.Taeyeon shakes his head,let a sigh come from Yuri."Why is he acting like this suddenly?"

Taeyeon just look at Yuri.

 

'I'm sorry for hiding this from you,Yul.'

 

They continue to search for the guy but they couldn't find him until Taeyeon asks Yuri to stop suddenly.

"What is it,Tae?"

Taeyeon not answer instead of looking at one direction outside the window.He suddenly get out from the car.Yuri is of course in a confused state.He stay in the car,looking at where is Taeyeon going.

"Soo?"

 

* * *

 

Sooyoung is spazzing out.He throws some small stones towards the river.Yes,he is at Han River.He throws all his anger while throwing the stones.

"Choi?"

He know that voice.

 

Sooyoung's POV

"Choi?"

It's Taeyeon.I turn and I'm right. 

 

"Are you okay?" he asks.

 

How I want to say? I'm in a dilemma.I couldn't just stay silence.

 

"Sooyoung?" he calls again.Okay I need to talk.

 

"Nope.I'm ing crazy right now!" I said.I can feel he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"You can tell me if you want."

 

I sigh and take a breath.

 

"I'm gonna married." I pause to look at Tae's expression but you know what? He is really trying hard to not to laugh!

"Just laugh if you want." Later,I heard he is really laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

*smack*

"Ouch!"

"Shut up."

He smirks.

 

"My parents arranged it.Haishh...Don't you feel it not fair? You know,from I was a little kid,until I became this tall,I--"

"Ehem.Can you please not boast about your height? I know I'm short..."

"Err...sorry.Back to the story,okay.You know,they don't care about me at all.They're busy with their work life! They don't even remember my birthday!"

Taeyeon pats me.

"And now,they want me to get married with the daughter of JH Holding! I never met her,you know!"

"JH Holding? Wow,when I heard it,I'm sure they are rich."

"Indeed.This marriage is just for the sake of the company.I'm never fall in love with her.I love Yoo--...um-uh...n-nothing."

I know Tae is staring at me.

"I want to tell you something.Yoona..."

 

Everytime I heard that name,my heart goes dugeun dugeun.

 

"Yoona and Yuri.They..."

 

My heart is crazy.

 

"They...they are together."

 

My heart broke into pieces.I sigh.

 

"So...they love each other?"

 

I'm waiting for the answer,although it will hurts me.Taeyeon nods.

I just could smile bitterly.

 

"Is Yul here?"

"Yeah.Why? No,don't tell me you are going to--"

"Shut up.I just want to talk with him.Don't worry."

 

Silence.

 

"Uh-okay."

With that,I walk towards Yuri in the car.I knock on the window to tell him to come out.Once he come out,I take him near to the river.I look to Taeyeon from far and I know he is worried about us.I thumbs up to signal that we are okay.Then,I look to Yuri back.

 

"Hey,dude." I call him.He smiles.

"Hey." we manly hug each other.Friendly hug.Our bond.

 

"I heard that you and Yoona is in progress." I starts.I know he is startle.Actually I don't know what to talk.

"Hmm.We're loving each other."

"Thats good."

 

Silence.

 

"Soo."

"Hmm?"

"I want to ask you this,but please don't get mad.Are you...love...Yoona?"

 

I startles.I don't expect that he will ask this kind of question.

Maybe I need to tell the truth.

 

"Yul,I'm sorry..." He looks at me."Listen to me first." He nods.

I take a deep breath before clearing my throat.

 

"I indeed loved her once.Actually,until now but,you don't need to worry anymore.You know when the first time I heard about your secret marriage wit Yoona,I don't feel anything.Me and Taeyeon know your secret but we just stay silence.Until...my feeling develops for her.My feeling grower when I know both of you are not loving each other."

"But we are."

"Yeah,I know.You don't need to worry.I will forget this feeling anyway.I'm going to get marry." I look at Yul and smiles.And of course,it fake.

 

"Huh?"

 

I tell him everything.I look at his face.He looks happy.Of course he happy.I cannot be with his love though.

 

'Sorry,Yul.'

 

* * *

 

      I enter the house and I heard a familiar voice.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG."

I ignore it and walk to my room but he stops me.

"Listen to me."

I forcefully follow him to the couch.Argh! How I really hate this.

 

"Soo,can you just please follow me once? You kno--"

"What? Are you crazy? Why I need to follow you?" I roll my eyes signing that I feel annoy with him.

"Choi Sooyoung,you're the only child of this family.You can't ashame us! Look,I don't wanna fight with you but please? Could you just accept it?"

"Accept to my ! No way!" I cross my hand to my chest.

"Who taught you to be this rude?!" Hehe~ He is angry,huh? Look,this is Choi Sooyoung okay...

 

"Hey,nobody teach me okay.I learned by myself.You know,my parents are away so they could not teach me good things.They leave me." I said sarcastically and you know what? He finally shut up! Woohoo!!!

 

"I'm sorry,Soo."

 

What? Did he just said sorry? I'm not deaf yet! I'm sure!

 

"I know you're hurts.But please,Sooyoung?" He stands up,ready to go.But before he walks away,I barely catch his last words.

"Maybe it will help you to move on..."

 

W-what? H-how did he know?

It's weird.

Totally weird.

 

* * *

 

      The class has ended.I excuse myself from Yul and Tae first.They are curious and ask me why.

"Why so early,Soo?" Tae said.

"Yeah...I thought that we could hang out together." Yul continue.

"Hmm...I really want too but I have something else to do.I need to prepare for the dinner tonight."

 

What?

You guys are shock,right? Haha!

Actually,I've made up my mind last night.

 

[Flashback]

 

I couldn't sleep.My mind is filled with all these problem.I thought about my dad's words.

 

"Maybe it will help you to move on..."

 

Move on?

From Yoona?

 

Suddenly I thought about Yuri.

 

"Yeah...For my friendship sake.For Yoona sake..."

 

[End of flashback]

 

"DINNER?!"

Can't they just not shout? Urgh!

"Yeah and please calm down,will you?"

I finish packing my stuff and leave the two dumbfound at back.I'm sure their mouth are open wide right now.Haishh...those two...

 

* * *

Night - In a one expensive restaurant...

 

I'm currently sitting awkwardly on the chair.From the start,I never left my phone.I'm playing games while waiting for the other family.I know that mom and dad are looking at me.

"Keep that or I will broke it." Dad whispers to me.

"What? They're not here yet,dad!" I whisper back.

"Nope.They're here." 

With that,mom and dad stands up to greet them.I lazily stands up doing the same after dad steps on my feet.

 

"Nice to meet you,Mr.Jung."

"Yeah,me too.Oh,is this young man named Choi Sooyoung,your son?" The middle-aged man looks at me while smiling and shaking hands with me.

"He is"

"Yeah,I'm Choi Sooyoung.Nice to meet you." I fake a smile.Oh my God,I don't know why I join this dinner...

 

"By the way,wher is your daughter?"

"Oh,Jessica? She went to the toilet first."

 

Wait,Jessica?

Not that clingy Jessica,right?

No way! She cannot be here.What are you thinking,Soo?

Of course not.She cannot be the daughter of J-whatever Holding CEO!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It's funny to think!

Suddenly I heard a voice.

 

"Sorry,I'm late."

"Oh,Jessica! Sit here!" His dad calling and the girl so called Jessica sit in front of me.I look up and...

 

"YOU?!"

 

Oh no.

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong...

Sorry for the really late update! I'm busy okay....Haha! By the way,this is just the start! 

Look forward to their reaction!!!!