Chapter 6

Future and Past

      TOK! TOK! TOK! Someone knock the door.

"Come in." Yuri said while button up his shirt."Hey,where are you going?" Sunny enter her brother's room and sit on his bed.Yuri smiles and sit beside his older sister then wraps his arm at Sunny..His relationship with Sunny is really good.Like a couple.That's why people who don't know about their true relationship will see them as a sweet couple.

"Go to Sica's birthday party." He said then release his sister."Am I look good now?" Yuri stands then fix himself infront of Sunny.

"Perfect! But,Sica's birthday party? I thought that you don't like her." Sunny give her are-you-serious gaze to him.

"Yeah...Who said I like her? No way,man! I'm just want to having fun with Soo.That's all." Yuri deny it.Of course he will.He also dare to swear that he will never like that 'hell kid'.Sunny just nod and bid a goodbye before returning to her room."Have fun!" That's her last words.

       After a few minutes,he call Sooyoung while getting into his car.

"Hello? Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Are you ready? I want to go now.See you there but don't be too late! I warn you! I don't want to wait you for a long time 'with' Sica.Bye!" As he hung his phone,he start to drove to the destination.A club.

 

* * *

Yuri's POV

   

       Where is this kid? Ergh...I know that he will late.Okay,as soon as he arrive,I will hit him!

"Yuri!" I heard my name was called by someone behind my back.Ah...He is lucky this time...

"Why you are late? Let's go in!" I said as I push Sooyoung to enter the club first.Wow...there are so many people dancing like crazy in here.I turn my head to check on Sooyoung but you know what,he's gone! But...don't worry.I know where to find him.

"Ouch!" the guy infront of me rubs his head as he was being hit with my 'holy' fist."How come you eat first without me?" Another lump was added on her head.Sooyoung just grin innocently while give me a glass of Champagne.Oh...alcohol.I take it and was about to take a sip when someone suddenly hug my back.

"Yuri,you came!" Yeah..I think you guys know who is that.I open my eyes and see that Sooyoung is soak with some...Champagne?

"Kwon Yuri! You better watch after this! Argh,I need to clean this first!" Oh,no! Sooyoung,I'm really sorry! I quickly pull myself from Jessica's embrace."Why are you doing that?" I look at Jessica face cluelessly.

"I miss you~" Oh,no! She continue to hug me.I try to pull myself but she is strong than I thought.Finally,I'm free.

"Yah! Don't hug me like th--" What is she doing now? Jessica cover my mouth with her hand.

"Let me introduce you to my sister.Come!" She drags me to somewhere that I don't know.After a few steps of walking,finally we arrive at the lounge of the club where are a few girls gather.

"Yuri,let me introduce you to my older sister,Tiffany! Isn't she beautiful?" Wait,what is her name? Tiff...Tiffany? Suddenly I feel something wrong.

I look at Jessica's sister face and....

"Yuri? Kwon Yuri?" the girl said my name."Wait,are you guys met before?" Jessica look at both of us confusely.

"Let's talk at somewhere else."

 

* * *

 

Yoona's POV

 

Ah...I don't know why I trapped in this crowded place.Hyoyeon is going to the restroom,leaving me alone here with this glass of vodca.I drink it in one shot as I'm so boring here.Where is Hyoyeon actually?

I made a decision to find Hyoyeon at the restroom.I walk,walk and walk until I saw someone that familiar to me.Isn't that...Kwon Yuri? With a girl?

I don't know why but my legs is spontaniously walk towards them and hide behind a wall.The music is not too loud so I can hear them talking.

"Come on,Yul.Can you just forget about our past?" 

"Forget? How easy you talking! You know what,you just ruined my life!"

"But it happened 2 years ago!" 

"Yeah...2 years for you but it's like 2 seconds for me! Anytime,anywhere,I keep remembering her! You know why,because I love her so much!"

"Come on,Yuri...Wake up! She's dead! Can't you just be with me?"

"Hey,I'm not stupid.I will never be with someone who was killing my girlfriend!!"

"I'm not killing her! You are the one! She died because want to save you,right?"

"..........."

"See? Huh! What a pity man..."

Wow...They are fighting.I'm never see this kind of quarrel before.I'm quarrel with him too but this look more terrible.I took a peek to see Yuri but,what? Where is he going?

I sigh then was about to take a step but...

"How long did you stand here?" Omo! He found me! What to do?

"Did you heard my conversation just now?" Oh...I'm never face this kind of situation before.I nodded slowly while hung low my head.Not brave enough to look at him.

"Follow me." I startled with his action which is now hold my hand and drag me outside.I couldn't do anything beside just follow him.He open his car door and push me in.He then walk to the other side of this car and sit at the driver sit.I just cannot lift my head up.I'm so nervous when he start to drove his car.I brave myself to ask him where are we going but...

"Just shut up." He focus in his driving.He even not look at me.So,I just zipped my mouth and thinking what he gonna do.

 

* * *

     "Get out." He said then he also get out from his car.Again,he hold wy wrist and drag me into the...stall?

"Ahjumma,give me three bottles of soju!" What? Three bottles?

"Yah,why you order three bottles? It's too many!" I gather my courage to look at him.He look like a really stress man.He just remain silence and we are so awkward right now.I cannot hold it anymore.I stand as I want to leave the stall but he holds my wrist again.

"Where are you going? Stay here with me." he pulled me and make me sit again.Then,the ahjumma send our order.He quickly pour soju in his glass then drink it one shot.As he drink,he look at me with a sharp gaze."What are you doing? Drink!" he said then he pours soju in my glass.I also drink it in one shot.Ahh...It have been a long time since I drink this.

      A half an hour has passed and the guy infront of me is drunk right now.And now he is talking nonsense.

"I'm not killing her.Why she said I'm killed her?" I blink my eyes for a few times.Kill?

"I will never kill my girlfriend!" I look at him.He look so pity right now.ike a lifeless guy.He put his head lazily on the table and lift it again.

"Ha Na,I'm not killing you,right?" He said that while look into my eyes.His eyes is full of hope.He suddenly hold my left hand while his other hand touch my cheek.Suddenly,I feel so nervous.

"You love me,right?" What is he talking about right now? I don't understand! But..why my heart is beating fast?

"I think you're drunk.We need to go home." I pulls his hand from my cheek.I stands and walk near him to take his phone.I need to call Sooyoung.He need to takes Yuri home.I search in his pocket suddenly...

 

"I love you.Why you leave me? I need you,Ha Na..." He hugs me so sudden.I don't know why but I cannot move my body as he hugs me so tight.

"Don't you love me?" My heart is about to explode right now! I know that words is not towards me but I can feel what he is feeling.We have been in that position for 1 minute.I pulls myself from his embrace and take his phone out and quickly calls Sooyoung.

"Hey,buddy! Where are you right now?" Sooyoung's voice can be heard in the end of the line.

"Erm...Sooyoung,it's me,Yoona."

"Yoona? Where is Yuri? What are you doing with his phone?" I know Sooyoung must be so confuse why I have Yuri's phone.

"Err...you need to come here.We are together at a stall near the town and he is drunk.I want you take his home." 

"Drunk? oh...that Kwon Yuri...Okay,I will be in a few minutes.Wait me there!" Sooyoung hung his phone.I look at Yuri who is now fell asleep.

 

Kwon Yuri...You must be through your life so hard...