Chapter 12

Future and Past

Two days before summer vacation...

      "Yah,what do you want to do this summer?" Taeyeon look happy than usual.He keep jumping around like elimentary kid that make Yuri and Sooyoung almost crazy.

"When will you stop jumping around? You just give me a headache!" Yuri said then sit on the chair at the cafe.Cafe is the must place they need to go after class.They need to fill their hungry stomach.

"I asked you guys,what do you wa--"

"Eat!!" Sooyoung shout.

"Yah! Is in your brain only full with food?" Taeyeon smacks Sooyoung head that make he groan in pain."By the way,how about we have fun at my father's beach?" Sooyoung interested by Taeyeon suggestion.

"Peach? That fruit?" Sooyoung receive another bruise on his head."What's that for?" He continue to rub his hurt head.

"I said 'beach' not 'peach you,babo! Yul ah,why you look not interest?" Taeyeon look at his friend.Worry that his friend may sick or having problem."Do you have problem?"

'God...I can't tell him that my wedding will be held this summer! What to do?'

"He can't." Suddenly a voice come from the back that make them startled."Mr.Kwon?"

"I need to teach him how to manage this university." Mr.Kwon continue.He sit beside his son."Dad? Manage--"

"I will tell you later,Yul." He winked his eye to Yuri.Yuri finally understand what was his dad talking about.Phew! His dad only want to cover him.Thanks God...

"O-Okay..." Taeyeon said awkwardly."Hmm...Tae,send my regards to your father.Bye,Soo." Mr.Kwon said while pats Sooyoung shoulder then he leave them but Sooyoung still startled.

"Wow..." only that word came out from his mouth.

 

* * *

A week later...

    Yuri open his eyes lazily as his father's voice getting louder calling his name.

"Yuri,you better wake up now or I will throw you a pail full of ice!!" Mr.Kwon don't give up easily.He need to make his son wake up because today is a special day.The day where his son will get marry.He keep calling his son's name.But still...our Yuri is lazy.

"Kwon Yuri! Do you forget what day is today?!" Again the voice make Yuri's ear bleeding.

"Yes,dad! I'm awake now so can you lower your voice? It still morning!" Yuri give up.He can't take it anymore.He better wake up or his father will do what he was talk early.He know his dad.Since his mom dead,Mr.Kwon always take care of him even though he is not always with his children.

      Yuri yawns sleepily.he is so sleepy but he need to get ready for his wedding tonight.he keep sighing with his life.In a few hours,he will marry Yoona.Just what kind of luck he have.

 

* * *

"Yoona! Get ready! We will go to the saloon now!" Mr.Im shout at the top of his lungs.

"Yes,appa!" Then a girl come down from the stairs rushly."Let's go."

After a few minutes of driving,they arrive at the saloon."Yoona ah,I will call you after you finish.I need to go now.Many things need to be settle.Bye!" Mr.Im's car leave Yoona at the back.Yoona couldn't do anything than sighing.She quickly enter the saloon to make up and get ready.

When she is getting ready for her wedding,someone pats her shoulder."Yes?" Yoona don't know the person who was just patting her shoulder.

"Ah...You must be Yoona,right? I'm Kwon Sun Kyu.But don't call me by that name.I'm Yuri's older sister." she offer her hand and shakes her hand with Yoona.

"Oh,nice to meet you,unnie!" she bow to Sunny and smile widely as she happy to see the person.

"Wow...You're so pretty! My dad make a right choice!" Sunny said as she pats Yoona shoulder."Oh,it's nothing...What are you doing here?" Yoona give a curious look.

"I'm just want to accompany you...Dad said that you're here so here I am!" Sunny shows her little aegyo that make Yoona chuckles.She think that Yuri really have a cute and nice sister.Maybe she can be close with her later.

"Thank you,unnie..." she said while smiling sweetly.

"You're welcome...Yuri is a kind man although he is a little bit annoying.Don't worry.I think he will like you soon..." Sunny pulls Yoona into a hug that make Yoona startled.

'I don't think so...' Yoona thought.

 

* * *

A half an hour before the wedding start...

       "Yuri,are you ready?" Mr.Kwon's voice make Yuri snaps back to the reality.He was thought about his life after marriage.What will he do if another human named 'girl' living in a same room after this?

"Dad..I'm--"

"Don't worry,Yul.You can do this! You're Kwon,right?" Mr.Kwon give a smile to his son.A really sincere smile."Get me a grandchild,okay?"

"Dad!" Yuri widen his eyes as his father keep laughing with Yuri's reaction.

"Believe me,Yul.She is kind.I'm sure you will happy." Mr.Kwon pats his son's shoulder.

'I hope you're right,dad...'

 

* * *

Yuri's POV

      "The bride may enter now."

I turn my head.What happen to me? I think I just saw an angel walking towards me with her hand is hold by her dad.As her steps becoming closer to me,my heart beating fast like crazy.What's going on?

In a blink,she already infront of me.I look at her dad who is smiling at me.He gives his daughter hand to me.Me,couldn't do anything.I stay frozen in my place.When I look at her,my hand automatically reach her hand and hold it.We together walk towards the priest.

     As the priest asks me,I answer it.When he asks Yoona,I look at her.She also look at me then answering it with a smile.

     "You may kiss the bride now."

What?

I-I need to kiss her?

What to do?

I look at everyone in the church.They all smiles widely.When I look at Mr.Im,he nods.I look to Yoona.She runs her eyes from me.Now,what I need to do?

       I quickly holds Yoona's hand tightly.I slowly closed the gap between our face.As the gap is smaller,my heart pounding faster then before.Unknowingly,our lips touch.

1...

2... 

3...

And so on...when I remember about the audience who look at us,I quickly broke the kiss.I look at her infront of me who is startle and shock maybe...

                                       

        BA5do9aCMAAG5Sz.jpg:large 

 

* * *

"Yaay!!! We arrived!!" said Sunny as she enter their house."Dongsaeng ah,this is where you will live from now!" Sunny pulls Yoona's hand to the center of the house."Don't worry,you will happy living in here!" Now she puts her hands on Yoona's shoulder and Yoona happy with it.She really feel that Sunny unnie is really a nice person.

"Yah,stop it,Sun Kyu noo--"

"How many times I want to tell you? It's Sunny! Yoona ah,don't follow him.He always like to tease me! You will join me,right?" Sunny smiles to Yoona.Yoona nods in agreement.

"Now,I have another 'enemy' in this house..." Yuri let a sigh.

"Kwon Yuri,what are you waiting for? Bring her to your room.Help her with the bags." Mr.Kwon give a sincere smiles to the newly wed.Yuri couldn't help nothing than just obey his father's words.He try to lift the bag but...

"Yah,what do you brought? It's heavy!" Yuri complain but he still carrying the bag.Mr.Kwon and Sunny just shake their head.Yoona trailing Yuri from behind.

     In any minutes,they arrived Yuri's room.Yuri quickly open the door and put Yoona's bag on the floor.

"This is my room.Remember,when this is my room,you must do whatever I say." said Yuri while panting after going up the stairs with a heavy bag.But,as soon as Yoona enter Yuri's room,she giggles.

"Why are you giggling?" Yuri look at Yoona with her confuse face.

"What is this? Girls' Generation poster? Hahaha!!" Yoona try really hard to hold her laughter but she can't.She realise that Yuri is staring at her so she stop laughing.Yuri gives her a death glare to her.

"Okay...I will shut my mouth..." Yoona said.

"You better change your clothes.You wear that dress since evening!" Yuri said then he take off his blazer.Yoona blinking her eyes.Yuri look at Yoona again."Why are you not changing yet?"

"You want me to change infront of you?" Yoona raise her eyebrow.

"Huh? Uh--um...I will wait from o-outside!" Yuri quickly dashing off from the room.

'Phew! Stupid,Yul! You should get out earlier!' Yuri curse himself.Suddenly,Yoona calling him.

"Yuri,can you help me to this dress? I can't reach my back!" Yuri startled.

U-? Should I?

"Yuri?" Yoona calling again.Yuri enter his room again and slowly steps towards Yoona.Okay,Yuri...Just the dress...Don't do anything stupid...

       Yuri slowly the dress.He startle to see Yoona's milky white skin.He want to touch and caress it but...he can't.Maybe Yoona will slap him.When he want to continue to the dress,the zip stuck.

"What? You can't do it?" Yoona asked.

"It's stucked!" Yuri said as he trying to pull the zip down.Meanwhile,Mr.Kwon just behind the door.He can hear anything from outside.

"Pull it harder,babo! Are you a woman?" Yoona said as she struggling.

"Yes,I'm trying!" Yuri shout.Mr.Kwon just giggles when he heard their conversation.'I think I will get a grandchild soon...Yuri,hwaiting!' Mr.Kwon finally left the door.

"Yes,it's work!" said Yuri with satisfy."Now,can you go outside again?" Yoona said as she cover her back.Yuri sigh and get out from his room.I repeat,HIS room.He can't believe that he just been expel from his own room.Im Yoona,you better watch out!

 

* * *

      "Okay,tonight,I will let you to use my bed but tomorrow,you better prepare to sleep on the couch.Get it?" Yuri take his pillow and drag it to the couch inside his room.Yoona look at Yuri with are-you-sure face.

"Are you sure to sleep on that? Your back will be hurt." Yoona said innocently.Yuri was about to sit but suddenly he get an idea.An idea to tease Yoona.He slowly take step by step towards Yoona.

"So,you wanna me to sleep here? With you?" Yuri said it in temptation tone that make Yoona step back.Yuri come more nearer to Yoona that make Yoona take another step to back.Suddenly,Yoona fell on the bed.That's make Yuri want to mo.He slowly his pajama.Yoona feel more scare as Yuri now lean on top of her.

"You want me to sleep with you?" Yuri continue to tease Yoona.It's fun to see Yoona getting scare like that.Yoona can't even blinking her eyes when Yuri is on top of her.

"Don't you dare!" said Yoona.

"Why? We're married now.Why I can't sleep with you?" Yuri give a smirk to Yoona.Yoona suddenly kick Yuri that make him groan in pain.

"Yah,Im Yoona!" he shout while rubbing his leg that have been kick by Yoona.Urgh...He can feel that his life is done now.

"Switch off the lamp.I want to sleep." Yuri feel so annoying when he saw Yoona already pull the blanket and get ready to sleep.

"You better watch out tomorrow,Yoona!" Yuri said then he come to sleep on the couch.