Chapter 13

Future and Past

Yuri's POV

GDEBUK!!

"Ow..Ow!" I groans loudly as my body hit the floor.I open my eyes and try very hard to stand up.I see Yoona sit with her shock face on the bed.I don't know what's going on.What I know,I fell on the floor and my back is hurt right now!

"Yah!" I shout at her but she still with that face.

"H-How can you s-sleep beside me?" Yoona stuttered.She cover her body with the blanket as she scare with me."You didn't do anything to me,right?"

Wait a minute...Did she said,I slept beside her just now? W-What? 

[Flashback]

I can feel the cold inside my body.The wind blow very hard tonight.I opened my eyes as I felt so cold.Finally,I give up.Unknowingly,I woke up from the couch to find a warm place to sleep.

Walk,walk and walk...Finally,I found a very warm place.With close eyes,I lied down on something soft and comfortable.My hand moved and found a blanket.I quickly pulled the blanket and back to the dreamland until...

"Aaaaaa!!!" I felt someone kick me to the floor and...

GDEBUK!!

My body fell on the ground.

[End of flashback]

 

"Whatever I do,why you kick me so hard?! Argh! My back!" I stares to the girl infront of me who is giving me an innocent look that make me more irritating.

"Of course I will kick you! You slept beside me on this bed!" This Yoona kid reply me with anger.She gives me her killing gaze.

"I don't know! I just sleep walking! So,what?" I don't want to lost.My back is really hurt!

"But...Y-You don't do anything t-to me,right?" She checking herself and her action make me giggles.She is so cute! Wait...Did I say she cute? Oh..Yuri!!

I don't know where it's come but I feel like want to .

"L-Last night was so good..." I look at her eyes.I can see she is shock with my statement as she widen her eyes.I continue to ."I don't know you that good..."

"Yah! What you did t-to me last night? Tell me the truth!" She still scare with me and getting stutter.Hehe...Me and my dirty mind...

I stand up and slowly steps towards her.She try her very best to cover her body with the blanket.Yoona...Yoona...You're so naive...I didn't do anything to you last night...

"Yuri,it's not funny!" She get off from the bed and steps back as I continue to move near her.Finally,she trap at the wall.I take this opportunity to trap her with my both hand and close our gap.She close her eyes as she scare with my action.I want to more but...when I see her face in this gap,I...I...feel like want to touch that red lips.Suddenly,I remembered about yesterday kiss.My heart pounding so fast!

I take this opportunity to look at her face thoroughly.We have been in that position for a while.I just can't to let her go.I want to look at her more.Suddenly,she open her eyes and our eyes met.Why...Why I realise that she have a beautiful eyes now? Why I don't realise about her beauty from the first time we met?

Im Yoona...You're so pretty...

I hope I can say that words to you but my mouth cannot take it.

 

* * *

Yoona's POV

I slowly pen my eyes and our eyes met.He doesn't blink his eyes at all.I also can't control myself to look at him.His face,it just so...handsome.I think that's why Jessica keep trying so hard to get him.Unfortunately,I got him first.Sorry,Jessica...Hehe..

After a while,he moves his hand and let go of me.He grab his towel and get into the bathroom.Phew...I'm free.But...I still thinking what he did to me last night? Did something happen? I don't think so....Think positive,Yoona!

I take my turn to get ready after he finish shower.After that,we together going downstairs to have a breakfast.

      "Aigoo,my son and daughter in-law! Come sit here!" Mr.Kwon,I mean...dad calls us to sit at the table.I greet with Sunny unnie and we have a great talk while eating.Suddenly,dad's question almost make me choke badly.

"So,how was last night? Will I get a grandson soon?" I look at Yuri who is choking badly.I pats his back to help him and give him some water.Dad and Sunny unnie are worry about Yuri."Yul,are you alright?"

"Dad,don't ask something ridiculous like that anymore..." He said then drink some water.

"Aigoo...I just ask in purpose...Moreover,I already booking a ticket to Japan for your honeymoon!"

What? 

Did he say...honeymoon?

"Dad!" Me and Yuri said in unison.We both shock with dad's words.Going honeymoon? With him? I look at Yuri.

"Wow...You guys have the same thinking!" Sunny unnie interrupt us and she continue to bite the toast bread."Unnie...." I whining to her.

"So,when the flight?" Yuri asked.

"Tomorrow..." Dad sais in a relax tone but me and Yuri are not relax at all.

"What?!"

"Wow...you saw that,dad? I'm right!" Sunny unnie said again.

"But--" 

"No 'but',Yuri...Just follow what I said." Dad finish his breakfast then leave us.

 

* * *

At night...

"You,pack my thing!" Yuri uncivilized direct Yoona to pack his thing as Yoona is packing her clothes in her bag.Feeling annoyed,Yoona give her killing gaze to Yuri who is lying on the bed without feeling guilty to direct her.

"What? Don't you have your hand?" Yoona asked sarcastically.Yuri immediately sit straight and look at Yoona."Just do whatever I ask.Don't you remember I'm your husband?" Yuri seems like serious.

"Husband? Since when you admit that you're my husband? Haha! So funny!" Yoona laughs as she can't believe what Yuri has said to her in a serious tone.But when Yuri stand up,she immediately stop her laughing."W-What do you want to do?" 

"Is it funny? So...Should I do what a husband suppose to do to his wife?" Yuri is in his teasing mode again.He move near Yoona and slowly Yoona move to avoid Yuri but Yuri is fast so he can catch Yoona.He holds Yoona hand and push her against the wall.He smirk.

"Yuri...stop...It's not funny!" Yoona avoid to look into Yuri's eyes.She also shakes her head.but still...Yuri don't want to give up.He caress Yoona's soft hair but he startle with his own action.He dazzled with Yoona's scent.He just...can't control himself from looking at Yoona.When he look to Yoona again,Ha Na's figure appeared.He suddenly stop himself.

Yoona slowly open her eyes."Err...I think I want to sleep." Yoona walk away.Leave Yuri alone with his mind.He just can't when he remember Ha Na.He feel guilty with her.When he come back to his sense,he look at Yoona who is fixing herself infront of the mirror.But...something has come into his mind.Infront of him right now is Ha Na.

He slowly steps towards Yoona which is he think of Ha Na.Yoona not notice Yuri yet until...

Yuri hug Yoona from the back.

"Ha Na,I miss you..." He said.Yoona startle and couldn't say anything She is like a statue when Yuri hug her like that.

"Y-Yuri?"

They have been in that position in a while.Suddenly,Yuri pulls himself from Yoona.

"I-I'm sorry..I thought you are--"

"Ha Na?" Yuri startled with what Yoona has said."It's okay...But..if you can tell me the story..it will be more okay." she continue.

"Really? You want to hear me?" Yuri look at Yoona with eager.Yoona nods with a smile on her face.

 

* * *

       "So..The girl that you quarrel with on that day is...Tiffany that made you and Ha Na fighting?" Yoona look at Yuri with pity.

"Hmm...Sorry for made you to hear my story..." Yuri hang his head low."It's okay...Aaaah...I'm sleepy..." Yoona yawn cutely and Yuri giggles.

"You must be tired and sleepy after hearing my story.nah,you can sleep on the bed tonight." Yuri said as he stand up and move to the couch.

"But--"

"But what? You scare that I will do something to you? Hehe...Actually,nothing happen last night..." Yuri said innocently.

"What?! You make me scared,you babo!" Yoona throw a pillow towards Yuri but fortunately Yuri can avoid it then he sticks out his tongue to Yoona.

"Haishh!" Yoona quickly lie on the bed and back facing Yuri.Yuri giggles and getting to sleep.

 

* * *

"Ha na...Ha Na...Ha Na!" Yuri face is soak with his sweat.He having a nightmare.Suddenly,a girl come sit beside him.

"Yuri,are you alright?" Yoona cupping Yuri's face.She can see a worried feeling in his eyes.Tears slowly coming out from his eyes.He shakes his head.

"It's okay..I'm here..." yoona hug Yuri to console him.She think that Yuri must had a nightmare about Ha Na.Meanwhile,Yuri don't know why but he feel really comfortable in Yoona's embrace.He slowly wraps his hand on Yoona's waist and hug her tightly.

 

* * *

       Yoona slowly open her eyes as the sun shines brightly outside the window.She turn her head to the side and found Yuri sleep tightly beside her with his head on her shoulder.She don't want to move because Yuri may awake.She slowly look at Yuri's face.She giggles when she saw Yuri sleep with his tongue stick out.It's so cute!

Suddenly,Yuri awake.He startled when he find out that Yoona's face is too close with her.He immediately lift his head from Yoona's shoulder.

"S-Sorry..." he said and Yoona still giggling."Why are you giggling?"

"You're so cute when you sleep with tongue stick out." Yoona said in eager tone.Yuri hide his face as he a little bit shy with Yoona statement.

"Cute! Now,let's get ready or we will miss the flight." Yoona leave Yuri and get into bathroom.Meanwhile,Yuri is still startle with Yoona who was just pinch his cheek cutely.Unknowingly,he smiles.

 

                                                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlfJFzSMJvMctCBWEga0E