Chapter 20

Future and Past

Yuri's POV

     I have been standing outside the house for 20 minutes but the person I wait still not coming out.I give up and sit at the bench while playing with my phone.Another five minutes,Yoona finally comes out.Wow...She look gorgeous with that pink shirt and white pant.She walks towards me.

"Let's go." she said but I still froze in my place while my jaw is drop even not blinking my eyes.I know she is staring at me blankly.

"Am I look that gorgeous that you can't even close your mouth?" She chuckles.Aww...so cute~ Oh no,Yuri! You need to wake up! Better I go first before she continue to tease me.I walks to my car,leaving her at the back and unknowingly,I open the car door for her.I never been this gentle to her before.Aigoo Yuri...What's coming to your mind?

     After 30 minutes of driving,we arrive the shopping complex.We walk together to find a nice dress for Yoona.Finally,we found a boutique that sells many beautiful dress.Soon,Yoona going to choose a dress.From the start,she keep asking me if the dress is good or not and I'm tired to answering her.At last,I saw a red dress with beautiful beads on it.I take the dress and give it to her.

"I think this will look nice on you." Yoona take the dress and look herself in front of the mirror while putting on the dress.

"I think so.I will go with this." she said and finally we finish shopping just for this cloth.Feeling hungry,we stop at a restaurant on the way to go back home.We just having a light lunch just to fill our empty stomach.After that,we return to the car.

     Along the way to go home,I cannot stop looking at the beautiful figure beside me.Don't know why but she just look too gorgeous today with that outfit.I continue to look at her.

"What are you looking at?" Her question snaps me back to the reality and focus to drive."N-nothing..."

     Silence.Awkward.

"We are going straight to home?" She broke the silence.

"What do you mean? You have a place to go?" I asked her while looking at her.I don't know why she is asking that question.

"Uh...Nothing.I'm just asking in purpose.Just if--"

"Let's go on a date." Kwon Yuri,what are you saying just now? You are going crazy! Oh...What will be her answer?

"D-date? W-what do you mean?" Hmm...she is stuttering.

"Uh-um...I..I...I mean not like that! Just...I-I want us to--"

"Let's go."

Huh? That easy? 

Suddenly I feel so happy.With that,I drive the car happily to a place that I always want to go.

A few minutes later...

"Amusement park?" she asked.I just nodding and smile to her.And she reply me with a sweet smile.

"Let's go in there." Unknowingly,I holds her hand and we go inside together.I know that she is shock with my sudden action.I found it awkward too but I pretend that I'm okay and relax.We roam the whole park and also play with some games.While walking,suddenly Yoona stops while looking at something."Why are you stopping?"

"I want that Rilakkuma bear..." she said.Rilakkuma bear? I also turns to look at the direction that she point.It is at shooting game booth.Then,we both walk there.

"What are you doing?" She asks when she see me pay the fee and start playing the shooting game.I stops and look at her while smiling.

"You said you want that Rilakkuma bear so,I'm getting it for you." I continue to focus on target and shoots.Luckily,I pass the game and won the Rilakkuma bear.Wow..I never though this bear is big.From what I'm looking,it's look small from afar.I take this big bear and bring it to Yoona.Suddenly,my heart beat fast.

 

Yoona's POV

      "You said that you want that Rilakkuma bear so,I'm getting it for you."

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Why my heart is pounding so fast? He is just saying a simple word and I'm blushing so hard!

      I continue to look at him who is focusing on the game.Unknowingly,I smiles in happiness.I like the way he listen to me and get the things I need.For example,this.He try very hard just to get me the Rilakkuma bear.After a while,he come back to me with a big Rilakkuma bear.Omo! I almost couldn't see him cause the bear is really big!

"T-this is for you." Huhu~ he looks so cute hugging the big bear.

"Aren't you going to take this?" he said and it makes me come back to the reality.I take the bear from him and smiles.

"Thank you,Yuri..."

With that,we walk together until we are tired.Finally,we go home.While on the way to go home,I found that this is not the way to go home.It should be the left road,not right.

"Yuri,you got the wrong way." I look at him but he look relax.

"No.There's still one place I want to go.Do you mind?" He look at me back and I just shakes my head.I look at my wrist watch and found it's already 7 p.m.Where he wants to go actually.After a while,I fell asleep.

      "Yoona...Yoona..." I feel someone touch my shoulder and moves it.I open my eyes and saw Yuri smiling at me."We arrived." With that,he leans closer to me and unbuckle my seatbelt.Omo! He is just too close with me until there's just a few cm between us! When he gets up,he stop for a while and looking straight into my eyes.OMG! My heart cannot beat normally again!

We remain in that position until I push him softly before we get out from the car.I scanning the surrounding and found where we are right now.We are at Han River right now.Then,I can feel my hand is being hod by someone and that person is Yuri.He drags me together until we arrive at the river bank.We finally sits side by side with his hand is still holding mine.I feel nervous.

       "3,2,1." Suddenly the rainbow fountain come out.Wow! This is soooo beautiful.We watch it together with fascinate.Then,I feel he tighten the grip on my hand.

"You know,I really want to watch this with the person I love..."

Dugeun.

What is this feeling? Is...is he...

"I wanted to go with Ha Na before but..."

Ha Na?

My smile fade away.

Don't know why but...hearing that name makes me...Argh! I don't know!

"God loves her more..." Tears start coming down on his cheek.Suddenly,I feel pity for him.Maybe Ha Na is too meaningful for him until can make him crying although she already dead.

"So,I hope you don't mind I bring you here."

I nods.My heart feel the pain.It's hurt.It's really hurt when I know that he still can't forget her.Why? Why I need to suffer this? Why me?

       Finally,my tears also coming down and I quickly wipe it so Yuri won't realise and start to ask me question.

"Pabo."

"Huh?" I look at him.

"Pabo.I know you are crying." What? He knew me crying? I force myself to smile to Yuri.

"I-I'm not." Haishh...Why I need to stutter now? Come on,Yoona! Don't cry!

"Yoona...let's go."

 

* * *

Kwon's Mansion - Yuri's room

      Yuri try very hard to open the door room since he is carrying Yoona on his back.As soon as the door open,he enters the room and carefully put Yoona on the bed,trying not to wake her up.The watch is showing 12.15 a.m.He takes the opportunity to look at Yoona who is sleepy soundly.She look like an angel when she sleep.Unknowingly,he smiles then climb the bed,lying beside Yoona and caressing Yoona's soft hair.

      He moves closer to Yoona and spontaneously kiss Yoona's forehead.

"I know you were crying." he said while put his thumb on Yoona's cheek and act like he is wiping the tears.After that,he put his arm around Yoona's waist before fall asleep too.