Chapter 25

Future and Past

    Yoona cross her arms looking at Yuri's action.

"Until when you want to stay like this?" she said.Yuri still with his action,which is sitting on the bed while resting his chin with his hand.He don't even blink his eyes and keep smiling to Yoona.Yoona let a sigh.

"We gonna late for class,Yuri." Yoona walks to the cupboard and start to choose her outfit for today.Yuri finally get up and walks towards Yoona.He give Yoona a warm hug from behind.Yoona is shock,but still her heart is pounding like crazy everytime Yuri touch her.

"Let's stay like this." Yuri said.He put his chin on Yoona's shoulder,smelling Yoona scent.Yoona feel weird looking at Yuri but yet she nervous when Yuri kiss her shoulder.

"W-what are you doing? We need to get ready." Yoona struggles a little bit and then she pulls herself from Yuri.Yuri pouts.Looking at her pouting hubby,she leans closer to Yuri then pecks his cheek,hoping that Yuri will smile.

"Aigoo~ My hubby is soooo cute!" Yoona playfully pinching his cheek but still,Yuri not smiling."

"What's the matter,Yuri?" Yoona wraps her arms around Yuri's neck.Yuri don't answer but he pointing his finger to his lips.Yoona smiles then pulls Yuri's collar to kiss him on his lips.It was a soft kiss at the start but Yuri pulls Yoona's head to make the kiss deeper.They both break the kiss and gasping for some air.

"I love you..." Yuri said then receive another kiss from Yoona.

 

* * *

"Stop here." Yoona said then unbuckles the seatbelt.Yuri confuse with Yoona's action.

"Why? What happen?" 

"We don't want people to know about us,right?" Yoona said.Yuri still silence.Then he nods in agreement before pecks Yoona's cheek.With that,Yoona walks to the campus building.

* * *

     Yoona enters the class and sits beside Hyoyeon,who is playing with her phone.

"Hi,Hyo!" Realising Yoona's presence,Hyoyeon face her friend.

"You're weird today.You look extremely happy." she said.Yoona was about to say something when a figure caught her attention.Her eyes still glue on Yuri,who is walking and sits behind her.

"Yoona?" Hyoyeon calls her name,makes her startle and start to stutter.

"Are you alright?" she looks at Yoona's face seriously,before looking at where Yoona is looking."Why are you looking at Yuri?" 

Shock.

Yoona quickly turns to Hyoyeon."I-I didn't." With that,Yoona face to the front while flips her hair to behind.Hyoyeon's face becomes more serious when she looks at Yoona's expose neck.

"Yoona..."

"Mmm?" Yoona turns to Hyoyeon and smiles.

"What with that red mark on your neck? Was there any bug yesterday?"

 

Yuri's POV

     "What with that red mark on your neck? Was there any bug yesterday?"

I coughs.Then I look at Yoona in front of me.She also look at me before return to look at Hyoyeon.

Do I look like a bug? Then I saw Mrs.Lee enters the class.

"Ehem,ehem." I clear my throat.Luckily,Hyoyeon stop asking and look to the front.Yoona winks her eye at me.

During the class,I can't concentrate.I can't hear to what Mrs.Lee said.My eyes are always on Yoona.Not even single second I miss to look at her.Actually,I still can't believe that we're together.I never expect Yoona to love me back.Unknowingly,I already zoning out.I smiles when I remember last night.

"Kwon Yuri,can you repeat what I have said?" Mrs.Lee words make me startle and I shockingly stand up while say;

"I love you,Yoona!"

Oops! I think I made a mistake.I looks at the surrounding and everyone are looking at me.I look to Yoona and she is widen her eyes while mouthing, "What are you saying?"

"What are you talking about,Yuri?" Mrs.Lee look at me with a suspicious look.

"I-I mean,I love you,mom! Err...I-I'm sorry for spacing out." Of course,I deny.I look at Yoona.She is sighing heavily before look to the front again.

 

* * *

Yoona's POV

The class is already over and I'm now standing in front of the class.I asked Hyoyeon to go first cause I want to see Yuri and of course,I lied to her that I want to go the washroom.Everyone are out from the class and I still waiting for him here.Finally,he's out.I hold on him and pulls him to more seclude place.

"Hey,what's up?"

"What's up? You know that you almost break the secret!" I said at her seriously.

"Uh...that...I-I just blurted out." he said,while running his eyes from me.

"Hmm...What's on your mind before,Yuri?" I moves closer to him to .My hands start to caress his cheek and he seems shock.

"I-I remember about what we did last night."

I froze.What? H-he think about last night?

My hand stops caressing his cheek.He looks straight in my eyes.

"What? Shock?" He suddenly moves closer to me.I steps aback everytime he steps towards me until I trap by the wall behind me.He puts his arm right beside me on the wall and closer his face to mind.

"I think about you..."

Omo! I can't stop blushing! What to do?!

"Why your face becoming red?" He leans closer to me while examining my face.Omo,Yuri...Stop! You make me blushing damn crazy!

"Are you blushing?" He playfully lifts his eyebrows rapidly to me."You look sooo cute!" He said.Makes me even blushing.Oh,Yuri! You makes me to do this.

"You-- mmph!!"

I quickly crash our lips together before he can finish his words.We kiss sweetly before he deepen our kiss to make it passionate.I push him to the wall and kiss him even more deep.We stop for a while to gasp some air.After that,he kiss me again.Looks like my Yuri is 'hungry' for my lips! Haha...I will make sure you are full of me tonight!

 

* * *

Sooyoung's POV

      I open my eyes.I'm still on bed.My head feel ache during the effect of the alcohol.Yeah...I still remember how drunk I am last night.I went to drink at the stall to release my stress until I ended up here,on my bed.

I quickly take a bath before go to the dining room.Argh...I feel lazy to go to the class today.I still don't know how to face Yoona yet after what had happen yesterday.So,I decide to just stay at home.Then,my mom greets me.

"Soo,you don't have any class today?" she asks while her hand is busy cutting the vegetable.It's already afternoon so she is preparing lunch now.

"Nope." I lied.I grabs a toast bread before shove it to my mouth.

"Really? Oh,Soo.Where you were last night? I saw you came home almost 3 in the morning." My mom has start to ask me.I feel so lazy to answer that.

"Mom...Can we please not talk about this? Let me manage my own life." I said that before enter my room back.

"But--" I slam the door.I lie on my bed and sighs.

'Yoona,you almost make me crazy...'

Then,my phone ring.I pick up before looking at the ID.

"Hello?" I lazily answer the phone.

"Soo! Where are you? Why you don't--"

"Tae,can you please shut up? I'm having a headache! Ergh!" I scolds him.

"Soo,are you alright?" Taeyeon's voice lower.

"No."

I heard he sigh."I will come to you and later,you need to tell me everything.See ya." He hung up.

 

* * *

My door being knock so I lazily open it.The person that knocked my door enter and close the door.

"What happen?" Taeyeon asked.I look at him and he look so serious so,I decide to tell him everything.

After a while...

"WHAT?! YOU ALMOST KISS HER?!" he shout.

"YAH! Can you slow down your voice? You give me a headache!" I said then stand up,looking outside the window.I walks to the balcony and sigh.He follow me from the back and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Soo,I'm sorry.I know how you felt but,please listen to me..." he said.

"Yuri is our best friend.And Yoona is his wife.If you are his true friend,please stop your doing.We need to respect--"

"Respect what? They don't love each other!" I cut him before he could finish his words.

"So,you think that Yoona loves you?" I startles.My heart stop beating and it feel so hurt.

"Think,Choi Sooyoung." Taeyeon pats me.

    

                                3029045_1349211034801.71res_443_300.jpg