Chapter 15

Future and Past

       The sun shines brightly as the time is 8 in the morning.Yoona lazily opens her eyes as she feel cold.Maybe it is from the last night storm.She slowly turns her head and see a familiar person sleeping beside her and cuddle her tight.She is shock in the first time and try to pull her body from Yuri's embrace but when she look Yuri is sleeping tightly,she is unknowingly smile.

       She take the opportunity to look Yuri sleep with his tongue sticking out like a kid.She giggles and caress Yuri's baby face.As their gap is close,Yoona's heart is pounding like crazy.She don't know what kind of feeling that she feel right now but she can feel many butterflies flying happily in her stomach and start to get out through .She put her hand on Yuri's cheek.Suddenly,Yuri awake.They look into each other without any word come out from their mouth and Yoona's hand is still on Yuri's cheek.Finally,Yoona break the silence.

"Oh...You're awake?" Yoona shyly take out her hand and sit on the bed.Running her eyes from looking at Yuri's adore eyes.Maybe that's why many girls fall for him.

"Hmm...yeah." Yuri also sit on the bed beside Yoona.He also try to not looking at Yoona and remember what happen last night.Yeah...Yoona was afraid of the thunder last night and accidentally hugged him and finally they slept on the bed together on the bed while cuddling.Sharing each other's warmth.

"Do you hungry?" He finally get off from the bed and wear his shirt since he doesn't wear any clothes (except pants) last night.

"Err...a little bit,maybe...hehe..." Yoona rubs her stomach while smiling to Yuri.

"I will buy some food at the cafe.You stay here,okay?" Yuri steps towards the door but he suddenly stop as Yoona call his name.

"Erm...Can I go with you?" Yoona stand up and walks to Yuri.She confuse with Yuri's expression while looking at her up and down."What? Something wrong?" She asked.

"By wearing that bathrobe? You are crazy.I will go by myself.Just go bath." Yuri pulls the door knob and quickly walk away,leaving Yoona standing blankly.

 

* * *

       "I'm back." Yuri enter the room and notice Yoona wasn't in the room."Yoona?" He puts the food that he bought and went to find Yoona.When he stands infront of the bathroom,he stops."Are you in here?" 

He doesn't hear any sound from the bathroom.Then,he opens the bathroom unlock door but...

"YAH!!!"

Yuri quickly close the door as Yoona screaming with anger.He panting heavily,cannot believe what he just did.He let a big sigh and leaning against the door.Suddenly,Yoona coming out from the bathroom and hit Yuri's head for a few times.

"OW! OW! OW!" Yuri try very hard to endure the pain but Yoona keep hitting him.

"Why you open the door?!" Yoona give her killing gaze to Yuri.Yuri is running his eyes from looking at Yoona.Look like Yoona is very angry as Yuri was enter the bathroom while Yoona changing onto her clothes.

"I-I don't know you in there! I was calling your name,why you don't answer? I guess it wouldn't be like this if you lock the door!" Yuri don't want to give up.

"What? Are you just blaming me?" Yoona look at Yuri with an unbelievable face.Wait,why it must be her fault if Yuri was the one who is enter the bathroom?

Yuri cross his arms and nods.That's make Yoona feel very irritates and give up.She don't want to have a fight in the mood.She don't want to spoil her mood since it is still morning.Sometime,she thinks why dad want them to go for a honeymoon.Living with this guy in this hotel room for a week may make her crazy.She give her cold stare and quickly leave Yuri standing alone.She sits on the chair and start to prepare the breakfast.Soon,they have a breakfast with and awkward situation as no word come out from their mouth.

 

* * *

Meanwhile...

At Seoul...

      

       "Yah,Taeyeon,what do you think about Yuri? Do you believe his dad is teaching him how to manage the university?" Sooyoung said while munching the chips at Taeyeon's house.

"Hmm...I don't think so.Since when Yuri like this kind of thing? He likes to have fun with us,thought..." Taeyeon said as he snatchs the chips from Sooyoung's hand but he then receive a smack from Sooyoung.

Suddenly an idea come onto Taeyeon's head."Why don't we go to his house?" 

Hearing that,Sooyoung quickly look at Taeyeon."His house? Really?"

Taeyeon nods."Get rid of the chips and let's go!" He pulls Sooyoung who is lazily lying on the couch while munching his chips.

At Yuri's house...

        "Taeyeon? Sooyoung?" Sunny shocks by their sudden appereance."What are you doing here?"

"We are looking for Yuri.Is he in the house?" Taeyeon asked right away after Sunny invite them to enter the house.

"Or in the office?" Sooyoung interrupt.

"Office? What are you talking about? He is having his honeymoon-- oops!" Sunny quickly cover with her both hands.Stopping herself from talking nonsense.She forgot what Yuri had said,

'Don't tell anybody include Taeyeon and Soo.'

"H-Honeymoon?"

"Err..."

 

* * *

"WHAT?! How dare he hide his marriage from us!" Sooyoung said that make Sunny and Taeyeon shock.He then receive a smack from Taeyeon.

"Slow down your voice,you babo!" Taeyeon give his killing gaze then continue to ask Sunny."Noona,who is his wife?"

"Im Yoona.You know her,right?" Sunny said.

"Yoona? That sweet girl that always bickering with Yuri?" Sooyoung can't hold it anymore.Suddenly he burst into laughter.

"Why? What happen?" Taeyeon asked.Sooyoung stop laughing and tell him all about what happen between Yoona and Yuri who are always bickering whenever they meet.Taeyeon and Sunny also burst into laughter.

"Yeah...I know it.I think Yuri will fall into Yoona one day." Sunny said.

"If like this...why don't we make it?" Taeyeon starts to get an idea.An idea which make Sooyoung and Sunny look interest to hear it.

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked.He is the most excited person right now.

"Hehehe..."

 

* * *

"Done?" Yuri said as he put on his jacket.Then he looking at Yoona who is still make up infront of the mirror.

"Done!" Yoona steps towards Yuri but she suddenly stops as she feel uncomfortable with Yuri stare at her without blinking his eyes."What?"

Yuri runs his eyes from looking at Yoona and walk away.He don't know what happen but he just look at Yoona's beauty side just now.He notice that Yoona is pretty and cute with her outfit.It's not just in that outfit but...others also.Maybe he is start to like her? Hmm...

"What are you doing here? Let's go." Yoona said as she pats Yuri's arm and then walk away.Yuri touch where Yoona just pat him just now.Unbelievable...

 

* * *

At somewhere in Japan...

 

        "I'm hungry.I think I want to eat ice cream." Yuri said as they walking side by side at the park.

"What? We had our breakfast just now and now you want to eat again?" Yoona look at Yuri with her unbelievable face.

"What's wrong with that?" Yuri pull Yoona's hand that make her suddenly startled with his action.She look at Yuri's face."I want to eat at there." Yuri point his finger towards to the ice cream shop near the park and quickly drags Yoona there.They order 2 ice cream and sit together on the bench at the park.Suddenly,a musician come towards them and sing a song to them.They seems confuse with it but then they enjoy with the perfomance.

"You're such a sweet couple..." The musician said and smiles to them.

"Omo,you can speak korean?" Yoona asked.The musician nods and continue to smile.

"Actually,I'm from Korea.Wow...both of you suit each other!" the mucisian clap his hand lightly while looking at them.He really think that Yuri and Yoona are really a swwet couple.

"Um...Thank you?" Yoona said in a question tone while looking at Yuri.

"Why are you said in that tone,honey? You should be more sincere!" Yuri spontaneously wraps one of his arm around Yoona's waist and acting like a 'sweet' husband while throwing a smile to the mucisian.Yoona startled.

"What are you doing?" Yoona whisper to Yuri's ear.

"If we bickering here,they will look at us weirdly!" Yuri whisper to Yoona back."Why don't you act like me too?"

"What?" Yoona look at Yuri and then she smile to the mucisian awkwardly.

"I think I need to go now.Bye! I hope you will continue to love each other." the mucisian finally leave them.Yoona quickly pull herself from Yuri.

"Love my !" Yoona muttering in a low voice but Yuri can still hear that.

"I will never love you! Remember about the contract." Yuri said and continue to eat his ice cream.

 

* * *

     The sun now is being covered by the cloud as the weather is not good.It is the sign of raining.Soon,raining start to pour.

"Haishh...It's raining!" Yoona said as she covered her head with her hand.Noticing the rain drop,Yuri quickly Yoona's hand and drags her under a big tree.He take off his jacket and put on Yoona to cover her from soaking in the rain.For a while,their eyes met.Suddenly,Yuri close their gap.Their face is just a few inch right away.

     As Yuri closer their gap,a bike pass by them and the mud was going to splatter to Yoona but...

SPLASH!

Yoona look at Yuri who is soak with the mud.Yuri was protecting Yoona from the mud just now.And now,he is soak with the mud and also the rain.Yoona look at him without blinking,getting shock with Yuri's action.Yuri suddenly fell on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s:Hi there! I'm back.But this not mean that I will continue to update soon T.T I will try my best to find my time to write this story.Don't worry.I will update as soon as possible!