Chapter 14

Future and Past

"Yah,faster! We gonna be late!" Yuri shout on top of his lungs when he see Yoona still walks like nothing happen to the car.

"Can you just be patient? If you want me to be fast,you should help me with this bags!" Yoona glares at Yuri.She feel so annoying this morning when she looks Yuri don't give his effort to help her instead of nagging.Yuri finally give up and help Yoona.From afar,Mr.Kwon looks at them.He enjoying the scene ang giggling alone like crazy.When Sunny find him,she quickly go beside her dad."What are you looking at,dad?" 

"Look there.I think they will fall in love with each other soon." He point his index finger towards them and smilingSunny nod in agreement.

"Yeah...Maybe Yuri is stubborn but his heart is full of flower.I think Yoona can make him fall in love with her." 

 

* * *

At Airport...

      "Yuri,wait.I want to call appa first." Yoona take her phone from her handbag and dialing Mr.Im number.A few minutes later,she done talking with her father.

"Are you done?" Yuri asks without looking at Yoona.Yoona nods and they both walking to their flight.In flight,they find their seats.

"Where is our seats?" Yuri instantly asks Yoona.

"I think it's right there...Omo!" Yoona cannot close as something catch her eyes and make her shocks.Yuri is also curious with Yoona action."What?"

"Isn't that...J-Jessica and..."

"T-Tiffany? Come follow me!" Yuri quickly grabs Yoona hand and drag her to the restroom in the airplane and locks it.

"What are they doing here?" Yoona whisper to Yuri.Yuri quickly shrug his shoulder."You think I know?! I al--"

"Is anyone in there?" A voice come out behind the door.It is a familiar voice.It's...Tiffany.

"Yuri,what to do?" Yoona close her gap as she scare with Tiffany that maybe will discover them soon.Yuri don't know what the reason but he hugs Yoona and calm her down and tell her to remain silence.Yoona feel safe in Yuri's embrace.A feeling that told her to not let him go.She just...don't understand her own feeling.In that gap,they can hear each other heart beat.

A few seconds later,the footsteps gone away and no one infront of the restroom.They slowly unlock the door and back to their seats without bump into Jessica and Tiffany.

As they sit,Yuri quickly cover Yoona with the blanket in case if Tiffany or Jessica may see them.He let Yoona to sit near the window.In a few minutes,Yoona fell asleep.

 

* * *

Yuri's POV

      Ah...My stomach is hurt.I need to grab something to eat.I can't eat breakfast properly just now because we may miss the flight.I turn my head to ask Yoona if she want to eat something since she also just drink a cup of coffee this morning.But...It seems like she is in dreamland right now.She just look so cute while sleeping.Like...angel...

I take an opportunity to look her face.Oh God...I just realise that I'm married with an angel...Wait,Yuri! What's into you?

After a while,I feel sleepy and decide to sleep.While closing my eyes,suddenly I feel something on my shoulder.I take a look and it's actually Yoona.Maybe she is tired until she not realise her head on my shoulder.I slowly move my shoulder to make her more comfortable and let her to sleep on my shoulder for a while.

What is this feeling?

 

* * *

Tokyo - Japan

        Finally,we arrived Narita International Airport at Tokyo.Actually,dad already manage all our activity and our destination to go in Japan since we don't know what to do here.Haishh...my dad is always do anything witout our knowing.As soon as we arrived,we go to the hotel to get some rest.

We get the key and quickly enter the room.Wow...It's a honeymoon suite.There are many flower petals on our bed and candles on the floor.I couldn't describe it anymore but I can say it is so....romantic. 

I can see Yoona pass beside me and lying on the bed.She is acting like a kid as she spread her arm.

"Ahh...It's so good on here..." She said.

"Yah,get off from there.I want to lie too." I quickly lie beside her and make her startled with my own action."Yah! What are you doing?" 

"Oh my God! Can you just slow down your voice? You gonna make me deaf!" I close my ears with my both hand.I think she is really confuse right now since we're together on a bed.

"Tonight,I want to sleep on this." I said as I pats the bed.

"What? What about me?" She cross her arms on her chest and raising her eyebrow. think.Hmm...Maybe I should more...Hehehe~

"What about...we sleep together tonight?" I try to seduce her with my gaze but she runs her eyes from looking at me.I slowly crawl towards her who is now maybe trembling.She move behind to avoid me but as usual...I grabs her shoulder first and closer our gap.

"W-What are you doing?" Hmm...she is stuttering like crazy.She try to push my hand."Y-Yuri ah..."

"What?" I look in her eyes.

"I think...that will be good too~"

W-What?

W-What is she talking about?

"Y-Yoona?" I let her go and now,she is teasing me back.Oh God...Why I can't move my body?

She now lean closer to me.I try my best to get off from the bed and now I stand.But she's not going to give up.She steps towards me and now I'm trapped by the wall.She put her hand right beside me.

"What? We are husband and wife,right?" 

Oh God...What with that wink?

                        0.jpg

                  ( just think that is Yuri since they almost have a same name~hehe [Kwon Yul-Kwon Yuri] )

Haishh...

Yuri....

Wake up!!

"Y-Yoona ah..." I slowly slide myself to escape from Yoona and finally...YES!

I dash to the bathroom and lock the door.Phew! I took a peek to see where Yoona at and actually it end to annoying me as she rolling on the bed busy laughing at me.Yoona...you just wait!

 

* * *

Yoona's POV

HAHAHA!!!

It's sooooo funny! So,that's how to defeat him...Hehe~ Kwon Yuri,Kwon Yuri...

When I'm 'busy' laughing,he finally come out from the bathroom with towel on his waist.I think he was bathing just now.I look at him.He is packing out his clothes to the wardrobe.Suddenly...

"Yah! Why you take off your shirt infront of me?!" I said while covering my eyes with my hand.

"What? This is my room too." What? Haishh...he uncivilly sits on the couch while playing with his phone.

I give up and grab my towel to go bath.After a while,I get out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.Feeling that I've been watching,I quickly look at Yuri.Okay,this is much better because he wear a pant.Phew...But,still undress.I think his abs is interesting too.He look...y.Those abs is so great! Wow,I can't believe that he have a tough body.Wait,what are you thinking,Yoona??

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Omo! How come he stand infront of me without I'm realise him?

I quickly walk away from him.From the mirror reflection,I can see he is walking towards the bed and lying on it.

DHOOM!!!

I run quickly and jump into something as I shock by the loud thunder outside.I think there must be raining heavily outside there.With close eyes,I grab into something and hug it tightly.After feeling the condition is okay,I slowly open my eyes to look at the thing I hugged.Omo!

It's Yuri!

I hugged Yuri!

I release the hug and fake a cough.I can feel that he is staring at me blankly.Suddenly...

DHOOM!!!

I hug him again.Instead of pillow,why must him? Argh!!!

Suddenly,I feel the warmth as his hand is wrapping me.Oh...I feel calm in his embrace.It just a...feeling.

"Shh...I'm here,it's okay."

I'm not lying.His embrace make me feel calm.Actually,we're having a skinship as he don't wear any shirt.We remain in that position as the thunder going wild and make me scare.I tighten the hug.

"I don't know you're afraid of thunder..."

That was the last words I heard before going to the dreamland.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear reader,

      Hi! I think this is my last update because after this,I need to return back to study.It maybe take a long time to update again...But,don't worry cause my idea still many in my mind.Hurray for our OT9! Right now,it's Girls' Generation!

4EVER SONE!  <3