Chapter 32

Future and Past

Tiffany's POV

 

"I think...I think...I-I like you."

 

Those words...

Since he uttered the words,my heart can't stop beating furiously.

 

Love...

Passion...

Sincerity...

 

I saw it in his eyes.

Tell me,how can I push him?

 

I still have feeling towards Yuri.

Have I?

 

Or...not?

 

"Tiffany?" He calls me.

I look up to face him again.

Those concern eyes...

 

"I-I don't know." Finally,I speak up.

 

"Yes?" His hand slowly take off from my waist.I sigh.

 

"I'm still confuse.Sorry.I-I...I just--"

 

"Shhh...It's okay." He put his index finger on my lips and whisper sweetly.

What an atmosphere.

 

"Listen." he takes my hand slowly and hold it tight."I'm willing to wait for your answer.I know it's hard when suddenly someone is confesseing to you out of nowhere but," he pause then smiles."I just want to let you know my sincerity towards you.When I said I like you,I really really means it.You need time,Fany-ah.Don't be too rush.I wait for your answer..." 

 

Dugeun...Dugeun...Dugeun...

My heart...

 

"T-thanks..." I force a smile."...for waiting me."

 

 

* * *

 

"Until when I need to see you smile like crazy maniac?" The voice of Sooyoung really make Taeyeon piss off.He spoiled his bright mood.

 

Last night,after the dinner,he feel really relieve.he finally confessed to his dream girl.Although Tiffany still not give her answer yet,he is willing to wait.Even it's near the world end,he would wait for her.Looks like this kid really into love.Meanwhile Sooyoyung,is getting annoy by looking at his best friend's smile again.Come to think about it,why this midget is so happy? Perhaps something happen? Sooyoung suddenly grins while looking at the latter playfully.

 

"Ei,what happen at your dinner last night,ha?" Sooyoung intentionally wiggles his eyebrows.While Taeyeon,leave his mouth open and wide eyes towards Sooyoung's question.

"H-how did you know?"

 

"It's not important,though.Just what happen?" Sooyoung insist.there's no way that Taeyeon could run from him.So,no choice.He tells the latter from A-Z.Sooyoung just nods in understand.

 

"I hope you will never give up,bro." Said Sooyoung while patting Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"What's happening in here without me?" A voice make both of them look up to see the voice owner.

 

"Yuri!" They said in unison.

 

"Yeah,no need to shout even you really die to see me..." Yuri crack a joke but neither Taeyeon nor Sooyoung laugh at it.

 

"Who die to see who?" Sooyoung lifts his left eyebrow.

 

"Oh God! Spare my to see you,the stupid Kwon Yuri!" Taeyeon scoff then playfully fanning himself with his hand.

 

"What a 'good' friends I have...Pity me...God,please take my live..." Yuri fake a cry but then stop his silly acting whwn his two friends said,

"Yes,just take his live so there will be less stupid people in this world..."

 

"YAH!!!"

 

All of them burst into laugh.But then...Someone capture Taeyeon's eyes.

Yeah,no other than the gorgeous Tiffany Hwang.

His eyes cannot leave the latter until the girl sit at the back.He suddenly stand up and of course Sooyoung and Yuri stop laughing then pay their attention to their midget friend.They saw Taeyeon sits beside Tiffany and it is enough to make Yuri curious.

 

"What's wrong with him?" Yuri look to Sooyoung.

"Our friend is in love,Yul."

 

Both of them are looking at the couple at the back and smile.

 

* * *

 

Tiffany was taking out her note book from her pink bag when she notice a person is sitting beside her.As expected,when she turns to see the person,it is Taeyeon.

 

Dugeun.

 

Just looking at his face is enough to make her heart beats unnormally.

 

"Morning,beautiful." Taeyeon let out his sweetest smile to the girl and guess what? She is blushing!

Yeah,who don't turns red when get compliment,right?

 

"Morning." She simply reply his greeting.Not long after that,the professor enter the class.The class start in no minutes.While Tiffany is focusing on the lesson,Taeyeon who is still sitting beside her could not paying attention.

How can he take off his eyes from this beautiful creature beside him?

He smiles happily.

 

Meanwhile,on Tiffany's side,she know the latter is staring at her.She is uncomfortable but manage to focus on the lesson.Not after Taeyeon did something that make her startles.

 

"What are you doing?" She whispers to him,not to grab other people attention.

Under the table,there's two hand holding tightly.Tiffany try to pull her hand but it is not easy to fight Taeyeon's grip.Taeyeon tighten their held hands.Not listen to Tiffany's question.

 

"Stay like this." Hearing Taeyeon's words,she don't know why she stop pulling her hand from the grip.She even let the latter intertwine their fingers.

 

Deep inside her heart,she like it.

 

 

* * *

After 3 freaking hours,the class finally end.All students are leaving the class except the two behind.

 

"Are you sure to leave him?" Yuri asks Sooyoung while his hand busy packing his stuff.Sooyoung nods.

 

"Believe me.He will be okay and even more after we left him." He smiles to Taeyeon at the back and receive another smile as a reply.

After both of them leave the two alone in the class,Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's hand.Tiffany hand is numb due to the effect of holding hands for a long time.

Come on...Who doesn't feel numb after not moving for 3 freaking hours?! Answer me!!!

 

(screw that)

 

"Sorry.Is it numb?" Taeyeon concernly asks the latter.No words but just a nod.Taeyeon feel guilty.He shouldn't hold her hand for such a long time!

 

"Sorry..." He said it again.Hearing the guilty tone in Taeyeon's word,Tiffany smiles.

"No,it's okay,Tae.I feel okay now.Look." Tiffany moves her hand like crazy and it makes Taeyeon chuckles.

 

Tiffany happy to see he smiles.Later,they walk to the cafeteria to grab a lunch together.Tiffany suggest them to just eat in the cafeteria but Taeyeon insist to bring her somewhere else to eat.After taking their order,Taeyeon bring Tiffany to a place that Tiffany don't even know where.

 

Taeyeon leads the latter to a big shady tree behind the campus building.The tree is quite big and it is on a small hill.Taeyeon helps Tiffany to the tree and both of them now are sitting under the shady tree.

 

"Wow! It's peaceful at here! How did you know this place?" Tiffany excitedly inhale the air up there.Taeyeon just smile to see the girl's cute behaviour.

 

"By using my genius brain." He playfully answer her question but receive a scoff from the latter."Whatever..." Said Tiffany.

Taeyeon shake his head and open their meals.

"Here.Let me feed you." Taeyeon is ready with the chopstick but Tiffany is looking at him like something is wrong with his face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Taeyeon asks.

 

"Nothing...Just...If you feed me,then when you will eat?" 

 

Taeyeon pretends to think cutely.

"Then feed me."

 

"What?"

 

"Let's feed each other." Taeyeon smiles when he think about it.Tiffany is hesitate but nothing she can do.Taeyeon shove a spoon of the food into and she receive it happily.Yeah,since she is hungry.

 

"What are you waiting for? I'm hungry here." Taeyeon said and open his mouth like a kid,waiting for the latter to feed him.

Tiffany shove a spoonful of food into his mouth and smiles looking at Taeyeon eating it like a kid.Soooooo cute!

 

"Is it delicious?" Tiffany asks,still smiling.

 

"Yes,omma!" Taeyeon answers like a kid.

 

"Yah! I'm not your omma!" Tiffany playfully hit the latter.

 

"Ouch! Omma,please don't be mad~" Now Taeyeon is acting like a kid worse than before.But Tiffany couldn't stop smiling to him.

 

Deep inside,her heart is confuse.

 

Is this what we called 'love'?

 

The way Taeyeon is looking at her...

The way Taeyeon is holding her hand...

The way Taeyeon is talking to her...

 

It's seem too sweet in the eyes of Tiffany.

 

Little by little,Tiffany's door to her heart is open to Taeyeon.

A few more steps,Taeyeon may have her whole heart.

 

* * *

Meanwhile...

 

"Soo,are you seriously want to eat again? This is the 5th meal for the God's sake!" Yuri stress out.Just by looking at Sooyoung eating,he wants to scream.

But Sooyoung never heard him.

 

"Hmm~ Delicious!" He said while his lips.

Oh my God,save Yuri...

 

Suddenly...

 

"Oh,holy ! Choi Sooyoung,are you the one eating all these?!" A voice came out of nowhere and it cause Sooyoung to choke.He quickly grabs a glass of water before drink all of it.

 

"Jessica...What are you doing here?" Yuri ignores the latter but look up to the girl.

 

"Hell yeah,I need to talk with him.But it's look like he is 'busy' here." Jessica said sarcastically,makes Sooyoung scoff.

 

"Just say it here." Sooyoung said then continue to eat.

 

"Then stop eating and look at me!" Jessica glares to the latter and finally the latter look up to her.Yuri just shrugs.

 

"Good.Look,my mother called me just now and want us to meet at the wedding boutique.So,stop chewing on that stupid food and follow me!"

 

"Wait.What is this? Wedding boutique? Mother? Explain please?" Yuri cut them as he is confuse since he is still clueless with their arranged wedding.

 

"Oh! I guess I haven't told you yet.I'm forced to married this ice pack here and--"

 

"Who are you calling 'ice pack'?!" Jessica give her killing gaze to Sooyoung and he gulps down.

 

"Okay,sorry.Jessica is the girl that my parents want me to get marry with." Explain Sooyoung and it is enough for Yuri to gasp.

Unbelievable.

 

This is very impossible to him.

 

Choi freaking Sooyoung is with Ice Jessica Jung?

What a combination!

 

Later...

 

"Pfft.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Yuri is laughing so loud and it makes the couple glares at him.After some times,he manage to control it.

 

"Are you done?" Asks Jessica.

 

"Y-yeah...But...pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Sooyoung and Jessica look to each other.

 

"Let's leave this stupid here."

"Yeah."

 

With that,the Choi-Jung couple leave Yuri alone at the cafeteria.

 

* * *

 

Back to Taeny...

 

They are finish eating and now,Taeyeon is telling jokes with Tiffany.Tiffany is almost have her stomach out due to the laughing.

 

She likes Taeyeon's sense of humour.

Seems like she is laughing so hard.

 

"Oh my God,I don't have any jokes anymore!" Taeyeon said as he lying on the grass.Panting heavily after the effect of laughing so much.

 

"What we want to do now?" Tiffany look to Taeyeon.Taeyeon smiles looking at the girl and pull the girl down to lay beside him.Tiffany just follow.

 

"I don't know.Just stay like this." Taeyeon said and slowly close his eyes while Tiffany is staring at the sky.

 

Silence.

 

"Tae."

 

No answer.

 

"Tae?" Tiffany look to her side and found Taeyeon peacefully sleeping.She found that the latter is cute when sleeping.Unconciously,she smiles.She slowly sit up and look to Taeyeon closely.

 

"You're cute." She unconciously said while caressing Taeyeon's hair.

 

"And you're beautiful." 

 

Tiffany's hand stop caressing his hair.She is totally shock! She thought that he is already sleeping but,

 

"Why are you stopping?" said Taeyeon while his eyes are still close tight."Please continue.I like it." He smiles.

 

Feeling that Tiffany still not continue,he open his eyes and smiles sweetly to the startled girl.

 

"Shock? You're funny~" He chuckles and suddenly his hand reach for Tiffany's hand.He take it and put on his left chest.

 

"Can you feel it? It's my heart beat.And it doesn't beats normally everytime you are near me." Taeyeon start his sweet talk again.While Tiffany,no reaction.She can feel his hear beat clearly with her hand.She looks to the heart owner.

Their eyes met.

 

Taeyeon's other hand is reaching for Tiffany's face and makes the girl's face closer to his face.His eyes is on Tiffany's soft plump lips.His mind is already fly.He just has one thing to do.

Tiffany on the other side is froze by the latter's action.She know what will happen next if they don't stop but her mind can't control herself.Her heart also beats faster than before.Their gaps become closer.

 

The moment will come.

 

10 cm...

5 cm...

3cm...

.

.

.

1 cm...

.

.

.

 

Two lips finally connect.

Sweet.

 

It's sweet like cotton candy.

Their kiss.

 

Their first kiss.

 

It's just a simple kiss.

And it's last for a few second before they pull out.

 

 

"I love you..."

 

                                                     Image result for taeny kiss

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Walla!

That's it!

I can't believe that I can finally update this story!

 

So,how was it?

Is it good or best?

 

Haha~ Kidding~~

 

This chapter is TAENY SPECIAL!!! *claps*claps

Readers,

Please kindly leave your comment on this story and you can also give your suggestion on what will happen to Taeny and Soosica later.

 

Coming next -->  'Soosica at the Wedding Boutique.' and more!

 

Love you guys! 

XOXO